Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,027 members, 7,821,564 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

BBNaija: I Will Never Appeal For Votes - Tobi - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: I Will Never Appeal For Votes - Tobi (15523 Views)

Bbnaija: "I Need Voluntary Exit, I Miss My Wife" - Frodd / BBNaija: Cee-C And Tobi Making Love / Anto Lecky On BBNaija: "I Have Had Sex With A Lot Of Guys'' (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: I Will Never Appeal For Votes - Tobi by loganx: 4:31pm On Apr 12, 2018
Big brother should reveal the number of votes and stop giving us percentages.
the numbers @ 100 naira per sms will give you an insight into how much this franchise is making out of gullible Nigerians.
I hope the company is taxed appropriately
@FIRS - i hope you are doing your job here
Re: BBNaija: I Will Never Appeal For Votes - Tobi by Nobody: 4:32pm On Apr 12, 2018
tribalistseun:
Ode the N45m is not for you, thanks to C cee

Tobi went inside the house as a slay King, but he is coming out as a slay Rat
and you this the miserable ugly osu ceeci will win abi?

keep fuckiiiing with yourself
Re: BBNaija: I Will Never Appeal For Votes - Tobi by barnawilla: 4:44pm On Apr 12, 2018
YOu people are been judgmental, this post depict hate speech, we need to sanction the person that posted the above caption, anyway Tobi is the most qualified candidate, lets vote him en-mass.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: I Will Never Appeal For Votes - Tobi by Alertpro: 6:18pm On Apr 12, 2018
Tobi you are the man.

You pple will never read to comprehend. All he's saying is pple should vote for him because they like him and not because they pity him.

Thats how one idiot used pity votes to win last year but he's now insulting the same pple that voted.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Acrimony.....who Is To Blame? / Groovy, Adekunle, Bryan, Hermes, Bella & Sheggz Up For Possible Eviction / Fztvseries Is Back.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.