Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,457 members, 7,819,667 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:22 PM

I Go Dye Shows The Pooliside Of His Mansion (Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Go Dye Shows The Pooliside Of His Mansion (Photo) (46646 Views)

Cardi B And Offset Reveal The Interior Of New $6million Atlanta Mansion(photo,vi / Actor Zubby Michael Completes His Multi Million Naira Mansion (photo) / Tekno Show Up His Cars And Mansion(photo+video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Go Dye Shows The Pooliside Of His Mansion (Photo) by haywhy1026(m): 12:45pm On Apr 12, 2018
Are U sure this guy is only into comedy or He is also an exporter of Coke
Re: I Go Dye Shows The Pooliside Of His Mansion (Photo) by wildkat: 12:45pm On Apr 12, 2018
Kingpee2:
If you re destined to be rich you won’t need any gragra,enjoy your happiness You go dye...

Lol @ you go dye. Why you no wan call am "I go dye"?
Re: I Go Dye Shows The Pooliside Of His Mansion (Photo) by tico1212(m): 12:47pm On Apr 12, 2018
ify20010129:
keep winning or remain poor call or whatsapp the number below to subscribe the choice is yours

If you are winning, why are u selling?
I just don't understand... Is the money u are selling higher than what you are winning?
Re: I Go Dye Shows The Pooliside Of His Mansion (Photo) by victorvezx(m): 12:47pm On Apr 12, 2018
EgunMogaji:
I’m not convinced that this house is in Nigeria.
U no see the roof? Typically Nigerian roofing
Re: I Go Dye Shows The Pooliside Of His Mansion (Photo) by bikefab(m): 12:49pm On Apr 12, 2018
One day hustle go pay...never give up!
Re: I Go Dye Shows The Pooliside Of His Mansion (Photo) by kenodrill: 12:49pm On Apr 12, 2018
One of the most creative comedian of all times... Respect!
Re: I Go Dye Shows The Pooliside Of His Mansion (Photo) by Nobody: 12:50pm On Apr 12, 2018
victorvezx:

U no see the roof? Typically Nigerian roofing

I perused the picture in its entirety.

I stand by my opinion.

The yellow mop bucket suggests USA.
Re: I Go Dye Shows The Pooliside Of His Mansion (Photo) by jiorhemen(m): 12:51pm On Apr 12, 2018
nonix22:
his mansion indeed. abi, na vacation him go somewhere? But i no mean say he can't afford it o

Serious, he owns it. That's the mansion he built, that he launched publicly with his mum

1 Like

Re: I Go Dye Shows The Pooliside Of His Mansion (Photo) by Diso60090(m): 12:53pm On Apr 12, 2018
Kobicove:
Is this the front or back of the house?

The centre
Re: I Go Dye Shows The Pooliside Of His Mansion (Photo) by ItzBIM(m): 12:55pm On Apr 12, 2018
airsaylongcon:
Hmmmm....A house you live in that is not generating income for you is a liability. I hope he has this house on Airbnb for rent.

Really? What if you decide to sell it one day ?
Re: I Go Dye Shows The Pooliside Of His Mansion (Photo) by victorvezx(m): 12:58pm On Apr 12, 2018
EgunMogaji:

I stand by my opinion.

Lol, go to some of the best rich people Estates in Lagos, and u will see what ever American thing u want to see in the magnificent houses there

1 Like

Re: I Go Dye Shows The Pooliside Of His Mansion (Photo) by Kingpee2(m): 1:01pm On Apr 12, 2018
wildkat:

Lol @ you go dye. Why you no wan call am "I go dye"?
i don call am already ,you go dye ...
Re: I Go Dye Shows The Pooliside Of His Mansion (Photo) by Nobody: 1:02pm On Apr 12, 2018
victorvezx:

Lol, go to some of the best rich people Estates in Lagos, and u will see what ever American thing u want to see in the magnificent houses there

That’s a non sequitir.

I’m talking about this house in this picture.
Re: I Go Dye Shows The Pooliside Of His Mansion (Photo) by Nobody: 1:03pm On Apr 12, 2018
ItzBIM:

He’s of course wrong.

A house is an asset and could be an investment. It’s only if there’s a mortgage on it that the mortgage is then listed as a liability.

1 Like

Re: I Go Dye Shows The Pooliside Of His Mansion (Photo) by victorvezx(m): 1:05pm On Apr 12, 2018
EgunMogaji:

That’s a non sequitir.

That's the point am making. It could be his house in Lagos. There is nothing in that house that can't be built here
Re: I Go Dye Shows The Pooliside Of His Mansion (Photo) by ItzBIM(m): 1:07pm On Apr 12, 2018
EgunMogaji:

He’s of course wrong.

A house is an asset and could be an investment. It’s only if there’s a mortgage on it that the mortgage is then listed as a liability.

That’s what I was thinking as well, Some people with their unrealistic standards.

1 Like

Re: I Go Dye Shows The Pooliside Of His Mansion (Photo) by Nobody: 1:07pm On Apr 12, 2018
victorvezx:

That's the point am making. It could be his house in Lagos. There is nothing in that house that can't be built here

Again, not convinced that this house exists in Nigeria.

I’ve seen many fantastic high quality houses in Nigeria, many built by Nairalander Skimanski.
Re: I Go Dye Shows The Pooliside Of His Mansion (Photo) by kelzgie: 1:15pm On Apr 12, 2018
RogueX:
Bloggers tho!?

Doubt it's his house, No burglary proof?
See this one... Check how many house have burglary in your 'GRA'
Re: I Go Dye Shows The Pooliside Of His Mansion (Photo) by kelzgie: 1:17pm On Apr 12, 2018
haywhy1026:
Are U sure this guy is only into comedy or He is also an exporter of Coke
It's a pity... Ali baba is one of the richest black men in Africa.. Check k his businesses.. Comedians have streams of businesses... All of them
.they have a wonderful bond that helps them think we'll.. That's why they all work together to sell out their shows

2 Likes

Re: I Go Dye Shows The Pooliside Of His Mansion (Photo) by kelzgie: 1:19pm On Apr 12, 2018
EgunMogaji:

That’s a non sequitir.

It follows bro... That house is typical in Lagos.. Even Abuja self.. And portH.. So no deal about it.. It's in Nigeria..
Re: I Go Dye Shows The Pooliside Of His Mansion (Photo) by Nobody: 1:21pm On Apr 12, 2018
kelzgie:

It follows bro... That house is typical in Lagos.. Even Abuja self.. And portH.. So no deal about it.. It's in Nigeria..

I disagree.
Re: I Go Dye Shows The Pooliside Of His Mansion (Photo) by airsaylongcon: 1:27pm On Apr 12, 2018
ItzBIM:

Still not an investment. It would have cost a lot to maintain
Re: I Go Dye Shows The Pooliside Of His Mansion (Photo) by ItzBIM(m): 1:33pm On Apr 12, 2018
airsaylongcon:

Still not an investment. It would have cost a lot to maintain

So every house must be on Airbnb ?

1 Like

Re: I Go Dye Shows The Pooliside Of His Mansion (Photo) by Emytexboy(m): 1:34pm On Apr 12, 2018
In John 3:3, Jesus says, except you're born again, you can not see the kingdom of God, what's the kingdom of God we can see? It's not with human eyes that the kingdom of God can be seen, but the kingdom of God we can see is the power of God we can posses the very day we become born again, with this power, we can overcome sin, we can also have the free access to communicate with God direct,with no obstacles, why, in John 1:12 says, as many as accepted him (Jesus) he has given them the power to become his sons,even to them that believe also in his name. What a privilege to be a child of God? 1cor 4:20, but before that can happen, you need to free your heart from evil pollution,,, because Jesus says in Mathew 5:8 blessed are the pure in heart, for they shall see God, can you now see that its difficult for one to be born again when a lot of evil things are going on in your heart (mind) ? God is too righteous to behold iniquity, why not give up your sin's and allow God to use you for him self? Jesus is still saying it in the book of revelations 3:14“To the angel of the church inLaodicea write: These are the words of the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the ruler of God’s crea­tion. 15 I know your deeds, that you are neither cold nor hot. I wish you were ei­ther one or the other! 16 So, because you are lukewarm—neither hot nor cold—I am about to spit you out of my mouth. 17 You say, ‘I am rich; I have acquired wealth and do not need a thing.’ But you do not realize that you are wretched, piti­ful, poor, blind and naked. 18 I counsel you to buy from me gold refined in the fire, so you can become rich; and white clothes to wear, so you can cover your shameful unclothedness; and salve to put on your eyes, so you can see. 19 Those whom I love I rebuke and discipline. So be earnest and repent. 20 Here I am! I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come inand eat with that person and he with me, are you ready now to be spiritually transformed or you are waiting for tomorrow? if you can't be ready today, you might not be ready tomorrow, God bless you
Re: I Go Dye Shows The Pooliside Of His Mansion (Photo) by RogueX: 1:54pm On Apr 12, 2018
kelzgie:

See this one... Check how many house have burglary in your 'GRA'

I actually live in a GRA, the houses that have none and also that much space are there but owned by members of the top 5%
Re: I Go Dye Shows The Pooliside Of His Mansion (Photo) by Lawalemi(m): 1:55pm On Apr 12, 2018
See something. On top comedy sad
Re: I Go Dye Shows The Pooliside Of His Mansion (Photo) by airsaylongcon: 1:57pm On Apr 12, 2018
ItzBIM:

So every house must be on Airbnb ?

No. Not if the owner doesn't want it to. But every astute business man acquires property that is income generating. Donald Trump does this. Warren Buffet. Even our moguls here do it
Re: I Go Dye Shows The Pooliside Of His Mansion (Photo) by joechingo: 2:05pm On Apr 12, 2018
This is funny money
Re: I Go Dye Shows The Pooliside Of His Mansion (Photo) by Toide: 2:11pm On Apr 12, 2018
IdeyFindWife:
Beautiful, from the guy with the flamingo neck to the made Gee; hardwork pays. Hustle till you bubble!
some will still hustle and not bubble.
Re: I Go Dye Shows The Pooliside Of His Mansion (Photo) by IdeyFindWife: 2:20pm On Apr 12, 2018
Toide:

some will still hustle and not bubble.
Ah, that's would be a really bad and undesirable eventuality the strategic hustler must intelligently work against! sad
In my mom's favorite expression I condemn such.
"Oyah, every spirit of hustle & not bubble, catch fire by thunder, amen angry"
Re: I Go Dye Shows The Pooliside Of His Mansion (Photo) by InvertedHammer: 2:31pm On Apr 12, 2018
EgunMogaji:

I stand by my opinion.

/
There are other dead give aways.

/
Re: I Go Dye Shows The Pooliside Of His Mansion (Photo) by Nobody: 2:55pm On Apr 12, 2018
InvertedHammer:

/
There are other dead give aways.

/

Windows
Doors
Door threshold
Roof is clay not metal
Lock type on doors

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kate Henshaw Dancing With Kiss Daniel [PICS] / 'This One Na Step-Mommy Of Ikorodu' – Bobrisky's Lookalike Spotted / 'Aunt Maria': Femi Branch Transforms Himself From Male To Female

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.