Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,854 members, 7,810,284 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:27 AM

I Go Dye Shows The Pooliside Of His Mansion (Photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Go Dye Shows The Pooliside Of His Mansion (Photo) (46625 Views)

Cardi B And Offset Reveal The Interior Of New $6million Atlanta Mansion(photo,vi / Actor Zubby Michael Completes His Multi Million Naira Mansion (photo) / Tekno Show Up His Cars And Mansion(photo+video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Go Dye Shows The Pooliside Of His Mansion (Photo) by Nobody: 2:56pm On Apr 12, 2018
nonix22:
his mansion indeed. abi, na vacation him go somewhere? But i no mean say he can't afford it o

Vacation
Where?!
Re: I Go Dye Shows The Pooliside Of His Mansion (Photo) by marticeus(m): 3:16pm On Apr 12, 2018
The house looks more like an old fashioned guest house than a living apartment (home).
Though, my humble thinking, if that apartment is where he is living, then that construction is a complete disaster.

1 Like

Re: I Go Dye Shows The Pooliside Of His Mansion (Photo) by Ade3000yrs(m): 3:18pm On Apr 12, 2018
Re: I Go Dye Shows The Pooliside Of His Mansion (Photo) by Nobody: 3:30pm On Apr 12, 2018
Bro live to enjoy money, good work
Re: I Go Dye Shows The Pooliside Of His Mansion (Photo) by Jackipapa: 3:53pm On Apr 12, 2018
Hustle till you resurrect
Re: I Go Dye Shows The Pooliside Of His Mansion (Photo) by nonix22(m): 3:55pm On Apr 12, 2018
u dey ask me?
me was asking nairalanders
maynia:

Vacation
Where?!
Re: I Go Dye Shows The Pooliside Of His Mansion (Photo) by Brotherakposyo: 4:14pm On Apr 12, 2018
Orr
See Nigerian couple who had their wedding in a garbage dump site

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z8IaoO1xh_0

Re: I Go Dye Shows The Pooliside Of His Mansion (Photo) by talk2emma: 4:38pm On Apr 12, 2018
gentlemind23:
CCTV Spy Recording wristwatch. Get this quality CCTV Spy recording pwristwatch.This wristwatch can video,audio,and can snap pictures secretly without no one knowing. The wristwatch is good for business negotiations, crime investigation, secret recording, evidence for court. Price is #15.000. To buy pls call the phone number below. Pay on delivery is available to all States in Nigeria.

Show me picture of the watch you snap
Re: I Go Dye Shows The Pooliside Of His Mansion (Photo) by KingMicky3286: 7:28pm On Apr 12, 2018
airsaylongcon:
Hmmmm....A house you live in that is not generating income for you is a liability. I hope he has this house on Airbnb for rent.

Are you a poverty minded person? I cant live in a mud house and build mansion for rent... who no wan better thing, ?
Re: I Go Dye Shows The Pooliside Of His Mansion (Photo) by Codes151(m): 8:06pm On Apr 12, 2018
na just comedy ooo
Re: I Go Dye Shows The Pooliside Of His Mansion (Photo) by Maria785(f): 9:23pm On Apr 12, 2018
The program is one of the best to date, of the tools for copying, splitting, clamping and converting a DVD movie. It eliminates all the protections and limitations of the disk and when you want a large disk capacity too hard and accommodate it on an ordinary blank DVD with minimal loss of quality or destroy the film on two discs with the Complete transfer of your menu, delete all ads, just writes movie and more.
http://softwareskey.net/dvdfab-10-0-8-9/
Re: I Go Dye Shows The Pooliside Of His Mansion (Photo) by airsaylongcon: 9:47pm On Apr 12, 2018
KingMicky3286:

Are you a poverty minded person? I cant live in a mud house and build mansion for rent... who no wan better thing, ?

For those who understand no explanation is necessary, for those who don't none is plausible.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Go Dye Shows The Pooliside Of His Mansion (Photo) by kelzgie: 7:57pm On Apr 14, 2018
EgunMogaji:

I disagree.
...lol.. You must be from obudike cave
Re: I Go Dye Shows The Pooliside Of His Mansion (Photo) by Nobody: 8:14pm On Apr 14, 2018
kelzgie:
...lol.. You must be from obudike cave

I reject your allegation and expel gas from my anus towards your general direction grin
Re: I Go Dye Shows The Pooliside Of His Mansion (Photo) by Frenzy01(m): 7:08am On Nov 01, 2021
Omoh... This guys really made a lot of money from. Comedy... Oluwa show me theway too sad

Contact me for your swift buying and selling of any Dog breed. Pet care and boarding services also available

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Joselyn Dumas And John Dumelo Dated For 2 Years Before They Broke Up / EFCC Returns To Dorathy Bachor's House To Bully, Destroy Property - Gazette / "Welcome Home Sinzu" - Davido Welcomes Rapper Sauce Kid Back After His Release.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.