Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,546 members, 7,812,719 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:59 PM

Pleaseeeeeeee I Need A Job, - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Pleaseeeeeeee I Need A Job, (792 Views)

When Did You Get A Job Offer After An Interview? / How To Turn A Rejection Into A Job Opportunity / I Just Got A Job At Royal Exchange Plc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pleaseeeeeeee I Need A Job, by zalo19791979(m): 11:05am On Apr 12, 2018
HELLO FRIENDS,
AM A YOUNG MAN BASED IN KANO,38 YEARS AND SERIOUSLY IN DIRE NEED OF A JOB,HONESTLY SPEAKIN AM LACKING IN TERMS OF ACADEMICS QUALIFICATIONS BUT AM VERY HARD WORKING AND I BELIEVE THAT WITH MY YEARS OF EXPERIENCE HAVING WORKED WITH VARIOUS FACTORIES,I WILL DISCHARGE MY DUTIES 2 D BEST OF MY ABILITIES.
1.I WORKED AS A CHEMICAL DISPENSER IN A TANNERY FACTORY,
2.I HAVE EXPERIENCE AS A STORE KEEPER.
3.I ALSO AV WORKING EXPERIENCE AS A LOOM OPERATOR IN AN AGRO COMPANY.
PLEASE CONTACT ME ON MY E-MAIL{GARUBAJ675@GMAIL.COM} I WOULD AV INCLUDED MY PHONE NUMBER BUT RITE NOW I DONT A PHONE.
Re: Pleaseeeeeeee I Need A Job, by iammarvellux(m): 11:41am On Apr 12, 2018
JOB VANCANY ALERT

A Real Estate company located at Lagos state seeks to recruit Sales Personel to market the company products.
Are you energetic, Sales passionate, willing to have Extra income and be able to travel to Dubai with all expense paid trip by the end of this year? Then this job IS for you.

JOB POSITION : SALES AMBASSADOR

JOB DESCRIPTION

- THE candidate MUST have OND/HND/BSC in any field, with a minimum of one year sales experience.
-Candidate MUST be able to guide our Prospects on their Choice of products.
-Candidate MUST have passion for team Building
-Able to solve customers needs and provide good customer service.
-Work daily with your sales plan.
-International passport (Optional)
-Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills.

RENUMERATION: VERY ATTRACTIVE

DEADLINE : 25th May 2018.

METHOD OF APPLICATION
Interested qualified candidates should send their CV to emynike2001@gmail.com
Stating "SALES AMBASSADOR" as the subject of the mail.
Re: Pleaseeeeeeee I Need A Job, by lieutenantprime(m): 11:53pm On May 04, 2018
zalo19791979:
I pray u find a job... i feel for you bro
Re: Pleaseeeeeeee I Need A Job, by bamayo(m): 11:29pm On May 05, 2018
I also need a job too a graduate of university of Ilorin B. Agriculture. 2015 with second class upper I have also completed my 1 year service, please help o
Re: Pleaseeeeeeee I Need A Job, by kalu61(m): 2:34am On May 07, 2018
zalo19791979:
HELLO FRIENDS,
AM A YOUNG MAN BASED IN KANO,38 YEARS AND SERIOUSLY IN DIRE NEED OF A JOB,HONESTLY SPEAKIN AM LACKING IN TERMS OF ACADEMICS QUALIFICATIONS BUT AM VERY HARD WORKING AND I BELIEVE THAT WITH MY YEARS OF EXPERIENCE HAVING WORKED WITH VARIOUS FACTORIES,I WILL DISCHARGE MY DUTIES 2 D BEST OF MY ABILITIES.
1.I WORKED AS A CHEMICAL DISPENSER IN A TANNERY FACTORY,
2.I HAVE EXPERIENCE AS A STORE KEEPER.
3.I ALSO AV WORKING EXPERIENCE AS A LOOM OPERATOR IN AN AGRO COMPANY.
PLEASE CONTACT ME ON MY E-MAIL{GARUBAJ675@GMAIL.COM} I WOULD AV INCLUDED MY PHONE NUMBER BUT RITE NOW I DONT A PHONE.
You don't have phone as in you don't have any line. you are not serious
Re: Pleaseeeeeeee I Need A Job, by Acebrain28(m): 9:16pm On Jul 26, 2018
I am also in need of a job. I am 22years. I have years of experience as a circular loom weaving machine operator. I can handle three machines flawlessly. Please reach me on 0708 457 8089 Thank you!
Re: Pleaseeeeeeee I Need A Job, by lieutenantprime(m): 9:03pm On Jun 29, 2023
Acebrain28:
I am also in need of a job. I am 22years. I have years of experience as a circular loom weaving machine operator. I can handle three machines flawlessly. Please reach me on 0708 457 8089 Thank you!

Do you still operate machines?
Re: Pleaseeeeeeee I Need A Job, by Ask4bigneyo(m): 9:09pm On Jun 29, 2023

(1) (Reply)

Customer Support Staff At Highspirit.ng / Reminder: FRSC Recruitment 2018/2019 Application Form / Windows Server Administrators, Let's Meet Here!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.