Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,097 members, 7,814,858 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

Sunday Oliseh Explains His Dutch Court Case With Former Employer Fortuna Sittard - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Sunday Oliseh Explains His Dutch Court Case With Former Employer Fortuna Sittard (236 Views)

Sunday Oliseh Delighted With Fortuna Sittard Promotion / Sunday Oliseh: "Fortuna Sittard Suspended Me For Rejecting Illegal Activities" / Sunday Oliseh Leads Fortuna Sittard To First Title In 23 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sunday Oliseh Explains His Dutch Court Case With Former Employer Fortuna Sittard by Naijiant: 11:51am On Apr 12, 2018
Many have asked me via social media and e-mails, what the KNVB court of Arbitration decision in my favour against Fortuna Sittard really fully means to me. To my understanding here it is:

To start with, it is important to know why we took Mr. Isitan Gun and Fortuna Sittard to court.

The court case was not aimed at passing judgement if Mr. Isitan Gun did illegal activities or not, that is not for this court (the KNVB Arbitrations court) to judge. The Dutch tax office and the KNVB’s integrity committee will eventually investigate, deliberate and if need be, give out sanctions to Mr. Isitan Gun in the near future.
More: https://www.naijiant.com/guestcolumn/sunday-oliseh-explains-his-dutch-court-case-with-former-employer-fortuna-sittard/

(1) (Reply)

Jupp Heynckes Chasing Another Treble With Bayern / Iniesta Leaving Barcelona Is A Rumour - Chongqing Coach / Https://www.talkingpoint360.com/british-media-killed-my-world-cup-dream-ibrahimo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.