Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,999 members, 7,817,952 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

Bbnaija: Cee-c Reveals How She Caused Her Best Friend’s Death (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija: Cee-c Reveals How She Caused Her Best Friend’s Death (video) (373 Views)

BBNaija's Cee-C Celebrates Her 29th Birthday With Stunning Photos / Video: Cynthia Morgan And Burna Boy's Mysterious Kiss That Caused Her Downfall / BBNaija: Cee-C Dismisses Marriage Rumors With Her Sister's Wedding Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Cee-c Reveals How She Caused Her Best Friend’s Death (video) by vanessaRN(f): 11:59am On Apr 12, 2018

Big Brother Naija controversial housemate, Cee-C, in a conversation with fellow housemates of the reality show, disclosed how she caused her best friend’s death in school.

According to Cee-C, her trouble with her male best friend started after he started dating a girl who wanted him to cut her off. She ended up wishing the relationship will end, however the guy died.

I have a best friend in school, then one girl started dating the guy. She now started rubbin me like, asked the guy to stop talking to me. So many things like oh…I’m like; God I wish this relationship will spoil. The guy died o, no jokes, the guy died in school just like that

watch video below
https://www.reportnaija.ng/2018/04/12/bbnaija-cee-c-reveals-how-she-caused-her-best-friends-death-video/

cc lalasticlala

Re: Bbnaija: Cee-c Reveals How She Caused Her Best Friend’s Death (video) by Nobody: 12:22pm On Apr 12, 2018

She Has Done Worse With Slippers Breast

(1) (Reply)

. / Hear My Own Side Of The Story- Actress Ibinabo Fiberesima Tell Nigerians / Bbnaija: Predictions And Future Of Romantic Pairs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.