Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,098 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:39 AM

Police Arrest Niger Delta Avengers Leaders - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Arrest Niger Delta Avengers Leaders (18601 Views)

Police Arrest Niger Delta Avengers Leaders / Federal Government Is Ready To Meet Niger Delta Avengers - Minister / Police Arrest “Urban Gorrilla” Niger-Delta Avengers Militant/Gang Leader (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Arrest Niger Delta Avengers Leaders by usis3: 1:14pm On Apr 12, 2018
I just tire. Come to think of it the avengers don't operate in such manners let them just say they caught some militants
Re: Police Arrest Niger Delta Avengers Leaders by Nobody: 1:14pm On Apr 12, 2018
Please HOW CAN I RAISE A DISCUSSION OF SOME CRIMINALS AND 419 AROUND NOW,THAT CALLED THEMSELVES SUGARMUMMY AGENTS TO BE DISCUSSED ON THIS PLATFORM.they are really defrauding people.d police should do something about them.
Re: Police Arrest Niger Delta Avengers Leaders by Jethrolite(m): 1:22pm On Apr 12, 2018
Nwakannaya1:
Hmm
Na adulterated avengers' leaders dem catch.

Police will be expecting us to believe this.

Just tell us you caught some innocent people and nicknamed them avengers' leaders!
Ordinary armed robbers.
Re: Police Arrest Niger Delta Avengers Leaders by Kirigidi(m): 1:24pm On Apr 12, 2018
jerflakes:
For wia

You wish

People wey soldiers no fit arrest

[LoveGod Chinuzioke and Justice Okolo]. Those arrested were Igbo boys "disguising" as Niger Delta Avengers.
Re: Police Arrest Niger Delta Avengers Leaders by Amuluonyenaego: 1:33pm On Apr 12, 2018
The always love to trigger tragedies in Nigeria #Nigerian_police_sef
Re: Police Arrest Niger Delta Avengers Leaders by wildkat: 1:34pm On Apr 12, 2018
I been think sey I go see Captain America or Iron man as I hear Avengers... Mtcheeew
Re: Police Arrest Niger Delta Avengers Leaders by Emytexboy(m): 1:34pm On Apr 12, 2018
In John 3:3, Jesus says, except you're born again, you can not see the kingdom of God, what's the kingdom of God we can see? It's not with human eyes that the kingdom of God can be seen, but the kingdom of God we can see is the power of God we can posses the very day we become born again, with this power, we can overcome sin, we can also have the free access to communicate with God direct,with no obstacles, why, in John 1:12 says, as many as accepted him (Jesus) he has given them the power to become his sons,even to them that believe also in his name. What a privilege to be a child of God? 1cor 4:20, but before that can happen, you need to free your heart from evil pollution,,, because Jesus says in Mathew 5:8 blessed are the pure in heart, for they shall see God, can you now see that its difficult for one to be born again when a lot of evil things are going on in your heart (mind) ? God is too righteous to behold iniquity, why not give up your sin's and allow God to use you for him self? Jesus is still saying it in the book of revelations 3:14“To the angel of the church inLaodicea write: These are the words of the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the ruler of God’s crea­tion. 15 I know your deeds, that you are neither cold nor hot. I wish you were ei­ther one or the other! 16 So, because you are lukewarm—neither hot nor cold—I am about to spit you out of my mouth. 17 You say, ‘I am rich; I have acquired wealth and do not need a thing.’ But you do not realize that you are wretched, piti­ful, poor, blind and naked. 18 I counsel you to buy from me gold refined in the fire, so you can become rich; and white clothes to wear, so you can cover your shameful unclothedness; and salve to put on your eyes, so you can see. 19 Those whom I love I rebuke and discipline. So be earnest and repent. 20 Here I am! I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come inand eat with that person and he with me, are you ready now to be spiritually transformed or you are waiting for tomorrow? if you can't be ready today, you might not be ready tomorrow, God bless you
Re: Police Arrest Niger Delta Avengers Leaders by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 1:38pm On Apr 12, 2018
tribalistseun:
Fake news

Must you go lunatic without reasons ?
Re: Police Arrest Niger Delta Avengers Leaders by Sagay212: 1:57pm On Apr 12, 2018
tribalistseun:
Fake news

Re: Police Arrest Niger Delta Avengers Leaders by jerflakes(m): 2:03pm On Apr 12, 2018
Kirigidi:

[LoveGod Chinuzioke and Justice Okolo]. Those arrested were Igbo boys "disguising" as Niger Delta Avengers.

Ah swear

Scammers

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Niger Delta Avengers Leaders by oluwaahmed: 2:30pm On Apr 12, 2018
gentiles:
I knew this Avengers were igbos,i was right after all! Look at them disguising as genuine Niger deltans!

So people from rivers state and delta state are igbos now. But when it comes to secession they are ND. Mumu Afonja.
Re: Police Arrest Niger Delta Avengers Leaders by Captain8(m): 2:34pm On Apr 12, 2018
Police shut ur mouth, i know u ar doing this bcoz of praise, but i tel u u can not arrest NDA, if someone tel u dats an avenger wil u have the gots to go and arrest him mumu NPF
Re: Police Arrest Niger Delta Avengers Leaders by cosmos1440: 2:40pm On Apr 12, 2018
gentiles:
I knew this Avengers were igbos,i was right after all! Look at them disguising as genuine Niger deltans!
incase you don't know, there are indigenous ibos from Rivers and Delta states.
Re: Police Arrest Niger Delta Avengers Leaders by Ade3000yrs(m): 2:48pm On Apr 12, 2018
I have said it, that anywhere there is oil and things like royalties and free money to some group of people, there is a big curse hanging over that land and its neighbourhood and environs along side with it beneficiaries. go and do ur extensive research. When i heard that Ghana and other countries and the Northern Nigeria are trying to refocus their efforts on oil exploration, I knew it was already over for the future of this environment.

If the exploration of oil has not amounted, Nigeria any tangible difference since 1956 of active exploration, i doubt if it will take any other country economy far. All the oil money till date has not literally affected the average Nigerian life at all but instead brought on more and more course and more marginalisation of the larger bulk of the society and population.

Starting off with more or new site for oil exploration meant creating more avenues and platform for newer set of political thieves to come and marginalize the people
Re: Police Arrest Niger Delta Avengers Leaders by jamjo: 3:05pm On Apr 12, 2018
gentiles:

Oh now they are Igbos, I thought you all said Ikwerre people are not Igbos. Hypocrite if it is about oil in the area they are not Igbos but when it is about a crime they will immediately metamorph to be Igbo.
Re: Police Arrest Niger Delta Avengers Leaders by Emanuola(m): 5:14pm On Apr 12, 2018
God will not let me set up any investment in River state or Bayesa. Dangote is wise by choosing lagos.
Re: Police Arrest Niger Delta Avengers Leaders by Nobody: 5:25pm On Apr 12, 2018
vanessaRN:

Operatives of the Inspector General of Police Intelligence Response Team (IRT), have arrested two principal leaders of the Amalgamated Niger Delta Avengers members.

They were apprehended after demanding a ransom of N20million from Niger Delta Petroleum Resources or they will kidnap oil workers of the company.

A police source confirmed the development to Vanguard.

“On Wednesday 11th April 2018, sequel to several reports of threat received by Niger Delta Petroleum Resources (NDPR) located in Obumeze Community, Ahoada LGA Rivers by a group named- Amalgamated Niger Delta Avengers.

“Operatives of the IGP- Intelligence Response Team IRT deployed to PH by IGP Ibrahim Idris swooped into action and arrested two (2) principal actors who posed as militants and Threatened the company.

“The threat messages demanded an initial payment of N20million & to be placed on monthly salary of N3million; failure to do so would be followed with kidnap, death, Vandalism/Explosion and attacks on the company’s assets.

“The suspects arrested are: LoveGod Chinuzioke 27yrs native of Obumeze Community Ahoada LGA Rivers State; he is from the host community of NDPR and was just granted bail from Port Harcourt Maximum Prison for a case of Armed Robbery and Kidnapping.

“He hatched the idea of extorting money from the company and got contact numbers of the senior personnel of NDPR. Justice Okolo 25yrs; native of Aniocha LGA Delta state.

“He composed and sent the threat messages to the company. Suspect also admitted belonging to a notorious armed robbery gang terrorizing Ahoada and environs and the phone used for the threat was recovered from him.

“Effort is still on going to arrest remaining accomplices at large, and recover arms, Ammunition and Explosives.”

source
https://www.reportnaija.ng/2018/04/12/police-arrest-niger-delta-avengers-leaders/

cc lalasticlala

APC govt lives n breathe propaganda.
Re: Police Arrest Niger Delta Avengers Leaders by osazeeblue01: 5:40pm On Apr 12, 2018
This news is as fake as APC and Buhari
Re: Police Arrest Niger Delta Avengers Leaders by sapeleboi(m): 7:52pm On Apr 12, 2018
which of the police
Re: Police Arrest Niger Delta Avengers Leaders by ImperialYoruba: 8:02pm On Apr 12, 2018
The suspects arrested are: LoveGod Chinuzioke 27yrs native of Obumeze Community Ahoada LGA Rivers State; he is from the host community of NDPR and was just granted bail from Port Harcourt Maximum Prison for a case of Armed Robbery and Kidnapping.

Who else...?

We know it's not going to be Ali and will not be Ayo.
Re: Police Arrest Niger Delta Avengers Leaders by smyo(m): 10:01pm On Apr 12, 2018
gentiles:
U need antibiotics for brain infections

(1) (2) (Reply)

With 'less Than 10 Senators' Present, Senate Postpones Proceedings / President Buhari In Close-Door Meeting With Senate President (Photos) / INEC Officials Demand Payment Before PVC Registration In Benue LGA (pix, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.