Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,059 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

Ronaldo Celebrating His Goal Against Juventus Shirtless (Photos) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldo Celebrating His Goal Against Juventus Shirtless (Photos) (60849 Views)

Watch Arturo Vidal’s Reaction To Ronaldo’s Winning Penalty Against Juventus / Zlatan’s Reaction To Cristiano Ronaldo’s Wonder Goal Against Juventus / Cristiano Ronaldo's Goal Against Juventus Poised To Win The Best Goal Ever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ronaldo Celebrating His Goal Against Juventus Shirtless (Photos) by samzzycash(m): 2:42pm On Apr 12, 2018
Arsenalholic:
Hr should be ashamed.
he should be ashamed celebrating sending his team to semi final.. The way some people reason eeh wetin concern a player with the emotions of opposing team..

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Celebrating His Goal Against Juventus Shirtless (Photos) by UDUJ(m): 2:42pm On Apr 12, 2018
WotzupNG:
Below are shirtless pictures of Cristiano Ronaldo celebrating his goal against Juventus which ensured Real Madrid progressed to the semi-final of the UEFA Champions League.

Real Madrid moved into the game against Juventus at the Bernabeu in Spain after a comfortable 3-0 win in Italy. The night almost went in favor of the old lady of Turin when the club went 3 goals up at the Bernabeu.

However, a late penalty from Cristiano Ronaldo ruined the night for Juventus who lost to Madrid in last years' final. The game ended 3-1 with Madrid progressing on 4-3 aggregate.

Shortly after the game, Twitter was flooded with the below pictures of shirtless Ronaldo celebrating his goal in the game.

http://www.purplefeel.com/2018/04/shirtless-pictures-of-ronaldo-celebrating-his-goal-against-juventus-trend.html

This is the advantage of having a low body fat percentage. Ronaldo has less than 10% bodyfat and that's why he is in total control of his body and can do amazing things with it, movements we only have in dreams. 100% Class-act cool

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ronaldo Celebrating His Goal Against Juventus Shirtless (Photos) by tommykiwi(m): 2:42pm On Apr 12, 2018
How is this news or who him shirtless photo help?
Re: Ronaldo Celebrating His Goal Against Juventus Shirtless (Photos) by Nobody: 2:42pm On Apr 12, 2018
The Almighty CR7!

"Have you tested my son CR7? There is non like him" - Holy Book of Football

9 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Celebrating His Goal Against Juventus Shirtless (Photos) by san316(m): 2:42pm On Apr 12, 2018
Are u trying to pull an "ajee Ku Iya ni oje" on the disgruntled party?

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Celebrating His Goal Against Juventus Shirtless (Photos) by BBM: 2:43pm On Apr 12, 2018
Re: Ronaldo Celebrating His Goal Against Juventus Shirtless (Photos) by bikefab(m): 2:43pm On Apr 12, 2018
Alika 7up...CR7 my man

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Celebrating His Goal Against Juventus Shirtless (Photos) by kurt09(m): 2:43pm On Apr 12, 2018
Precious Cow
Re: Ronaldo Celebrating His Goal Against Juventus Shirtless (Photos) by hadjipapiey(m): 2:44pm On Apr 12, 2018
Rrrronaldo alvaro cardo.
That's the name the ancestors just sent now grin

BTW, how many packs does he haf gan nan
Re: Ronaldo Celebrating His Goal Against Juventus Shirtless (Photos) by Nobody: 2:45pm On Apr 12, 2018
Unigrad:
The best player in the world.

Undisputed!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Celebrating His Goal Against Juventus Shirtless (Photos) by Arsenalholic(m): 2:46pm On Apr 12, 2018
samzzycash:
he should be ashamed celebrating sending his team to semi final.. The way some people reason eeh wetin concern a player with the emotions of opposing team..
How do you reason?
Re: Ronaldo Celebrating His Goal Against Juventus Shirtless (Photos) by Kobicove(m): 2:46pm On Apr 12, 2018
Dubious win undecided

7 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Celebrating His Goal Against Juventus Shirtless (Photos) by Yomboy4ever(m): 2:46pm On Apr 12, 2018
[.

Over fitness dey worry d guy sef.. See as him resemble salami the former shooting stars player.
Re: Ronaldo Celebrating His Goal Against Juventus Shirtless (Photos) by kinzation(m): 2:46pm On Apr 12, 2018
graphicsgal3000:
the fruits of hard work smiley
the seed of patience

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Celebrating His Goal Against Juventus Shirtless (Photos) by Nobody: 2:46pm On Apr 12, 2018
These are glorious children,Cr7 is a person i admire though
Re: Ronaldo Celebrating His Goal Against Juventus Shirtless (Photos) by obonujoker(m): 2:47pm On Apr 12, 2018
Then why does he fall with the slightest touch... grin.... Barka fan..

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Celebrating His Goal Against Juventus Shirtless (Photos) by Giddymoney(m): 2:48pm On Apr 12, 2018
Ronaldo Two minutes without diving

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Celebrating His Goal Against Juventus Shirtless (Photos) by davidodiba(m): 2:49pm On Apr 12, 2018
He can off his skin for all I care.

Messi is an all-time best as far as soccer is concerned. His kind is rare and even Ronaldo knows this and pays due respect...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Celebrating His Goal Against Juventus Shirtless (Photos) by abimbawealth(f): 2:49pm On Apr 12, 2018
[quote author=Jh0wsef post=66650184][/quote]
Warris this
Re: Ronaldo Celebrating His Goal Against Juventus Shirtless (Photos) by ossaichika(m): 2:50pm On Apr 12, 2018
[quote author=Jh0wsef post=66650184][/quote]

Re: Ronaldo Celebrating His Goal Against Juventus Shirtless (Photos) by samzzycash(m): 2:50pm On Apr 12, 2018
Arsenalholic:
How do you reason?
like a sensible human.. Maybe if that wasn't a penalty i would have reason different..
It was a penalty the ref gave it ororo scores.
Should he start crying because juventus fans are sad..

11 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Celebrating His Goal Against Juventus Shirtless (Photos) by oloriooko(m): 2:50pm On Apr 12, 2018
Arsenalholic:
He should be ashamed. He was as ineffective as a flaccid d!ck for well over 85 minutes. Only to score a penalty and he's whipping his shirt off like someone who dribbled the whole world to score a winning goal in a final.

He should be thankful to Lucas Vazquez for that clever fall

P.S. If you are a Ronaldo fangirl and want to counteract my assertion, do so intelligently. Don't fly at me like a street urchin with useless insults. Me too sabi use gutter lingua.
That's how a star player rolls
Sometimes they shine all through while sometimes they flash like a comet grin but they will always shine cool

12 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Celebrating His Goal Against Juventus Shirtless (Photos) by Nobody: 2:51pm On Apr 12, 2018
davidodiba:

Messi is an all-time best as far as soccer is concerned. His kind is rare and even Ronaldo knows this and pays due respect...

You have a right to console yourself!

11 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Celebrating His Goal Against Juventus Shirtless (Photos) by iamtardey: 2:51pm On Apr 12, 2018
Arsenalholic:
He should be ashamed. He was as ineffective as a flaccid d!ck for well over 85 minutes. Only to score a penalty and he's whipping his shirt off like someone who dribbled the whole world to score a winning goal in a final.

P.S. If you are a Ronaldo fangirl and want to counteract my assertion, do so intelligently. Don't fly at me like a street urchin with useless insults. Me too sabi use gutter lingua.
he scored the goal that qualified them for semis in die minutes the last kick of the game... he should have even offd his shorts too sef

9 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Celebrating His Goal Against Juventus Shirtless (Photos) by abimbawealth(f): 2:51pm On Apr 12, 2018
davidodiba:

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Celebrating His Goal Against Juventus Shirtless (Photos) by Iscoalarcon: 2:52pm On Apr 12, 2018
Ororo the greatest footballer ever liveth
Nightmare of top goalkeepers cool cool

10 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Celebrating His Goal Against Juventus Shirtless (Photos) by Ogunleti01: 2:52pm On Apr 12, 2018
Arsenalholic:

Mind your Thursday-Thursday headache!

3 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Celebrating His Goal Against Juventus Shirtless (Photos) by abimbawealth(f): 2:52pm On Apr 12, 2018
davidodiba:

See them

3 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Celebrating His Goal Against Juventus Shirtless (Photos) by younglleo: 2:53pm On Apr 12, 2018
binsanni:
hmmm if this guy punch person eh cry cry cry cry cry
wat will happen
Re: Ronaldo Celebrating His Goal Against Juventus Shirtless (Photos) by graphicsgal3000(f): 2:53pm On Apr 12, 2018
IgbosAreOsus:
ororo grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

some girls go don dey release grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
nasty kids undecided

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Celebrating His Goal Against Juventus Shirtless (Photos) by iamtardey: 2:54pm On Apr 12, 2018
chukzyfcbb:
He can strip naked. This is still my GOAT
check your back... dzeko is coming tongue

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photo Of Alex Iwobi And Terem Moffi's Fathers At UNN In 1985 / Referee José Arnoldo Amaya Dies After Being Beaten By Players And Fans / How Ronaldo’s Children Reacted When They Saw Him Score A Goal On TV (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.