Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:33 AM

Postpartum Belt VS Hot Water Massage After Delivery Of A Baby - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Postpartum Belt VS Hot Water Massage After Delivery Of A Baby (641 Views)

Male Nurse Takes Delivery Of Baby With Cord Around The Neck In Keke Napep (Pics) / Siamese Twins Die Months After Delivery In Katsina. Photos / Sex Of Baby In Benue Is Yet To Be Known Days After Delivery (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Postpartum Belt VS Hot Water Massage After Delivery Of A Baby by e4ma(f): 1:40pm On Apr 12, 2018
Hello friends, please need advice from the experience of mothers in the house. I am pregnant at the moment with my first child and have added so much weight, was a size 8/10 before pregnancy and would not mind going back to that size after delivery of my baby.

Now my issue is how to take my stomach back to being flat, is it even possible, I have people telling me to get a post partum belt and tie immediately I leave the labour room, and tie every day for about 4 to 6 weeks.

I also have another set of friends that swear on hot water massage on their tummy every morning and evening.

I really need to know which in yur opinion is more effective and would yield result faster.

Thanks in anticipation............

(1) (Reply)

Have you tried the Best skin Glowing and Toning Soap? / How Do I Get Rid Of The Scar/clot On My Lap / Help! I Feel Like Comiting Suicide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.