Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,750 members, 7,817,080 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

Senator Abaribe Accused Buhari Of Incompetence Over Muammar Gaddafi - Herdsmen - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Abaribe Accused Buhari Of Incompetence Over Muammar Gaddafi - Herdsmen (47664 Views)

Senator Abaribe Questions CJN Tanko Muhammad / Stop Comparing Level Of Incompetence, Leave Jonathan Alone – Aisha Tells Buhari / Yusuf Datti Baba-Ahmed Dumps APC, Accuses Buhari Of Incompetence, Corruption (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Abaribe Accused Buhari Of Incompetence Over Muammar Gaddafi - Herdsmen by skales67(m): 4:34pm On Apr 12, 2018
Iceman2017:
cheesy
We are still far from practising real democracy...
Licking the leaders ass and dick is not democracy..
Trying so hard to cover high grace incompetency just because of tribe and party is not democracy...
Who will help to teach these fellows what democracy is all about?
Indeed there was a country...

And for Christ sake, why can't the youth rise up in revolution to take back this country from the hands of these old fools with no shame! They are hellbent to drag this country to the mud...
I weep for Nigeria!!
I weep for Nigerian youth

The youths who should rise are busy supporting Cee cee, Miracle et al in a reality tv show. Some are busy analysing the salaries of European soccer players and their net worth. Tribalism has also eaten deep into the fabrics of this accursed nation that if a group of youths decide to rise up like you said, their ethnic roots will be used as a tool to beat them down. For eg: If it is Igbo youths, Yoruba youths who should give their own quota of support will abuse them and tag them ipob criminals and pigs. The Northern youths will be given N1000 each by their northern political elites to fight them.
So tell me, how will we seize the future of the country from the political class?

The answer is disintegration of this shytehole.

2 Likes

Re: Senator Abaribe Accused Buhari Of Incompetence Over Muammar Gaddafi - Herdsmen by Waynbella(m): 4:36pm On Apr 12, 2018
Buhari is simply nonsense. Anybody supporting him is for another reason but not for betterment of our dear nation Nigeria.
Re: Senator Abaribe Accused Buhari Of Incompetence Over Muammar Gaddafi - Herdsmen by Spicycat(f): 4:38pm On Apr 12, 2018
Iceman2017:
cheesy
We are still far from practising real democracy...
Licking the leaders ass and dick is not democracy..
Trying so hard to cover high grace incompetency just because of tribe and party is not democracy...
Who will help to teach these fellows what democracy is all about?
Indeed there was a country...

And for Christ sake, why can't the youth rise up in revolution to take back this country from the hands of these old fools with no shame! They are hellbent to drag this country to the mud...
I weep for Nigeria!!
I weep for Nigerian youth

The political elites have already succeeded in dividing the youths through religious and tribal lines, just go through the first few comments. In other words the can never be a revolution in Nigerian, at best what we will have is tribal and religious war

1 Like

Re: Senator Abaribe Accused Buhari Of Incompetence Over Muammar Gaddafi - Herdsmen by Sirjamo: 4:41pm On Apr 12, 2018
Tekzyflex:
We have not seen anything yet. This is just part 1.
Part 2 is when Buhari and his ass licking Apc will rig the 2019 presidential election.
And part 3 will be steady court case by his opponent till he completes his tenure or die as president. Then part 4 there will be massive hunger and suicide in Nigeria until the population is reduce to 1 million.
Kudos. You just predicted what will happen in your village
Re: Senator Abaribe Accused Buhari Of Incompetence Over Muammar Gaddafi - Herdsmen by emmasege: 4:43pm On Apr 12, 2018
silastemplar:
smh..so your definition of a lion is anyone who can use insultive and hateful words against the president of the country. an adult. anyways, birds of feather they say.
How's "incompetent" insulting and hateful for a national error like Buhari?

I recommend that you re-enrol in an elementary English class.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Abaribe Accused Buhari Of Incompetence Over Muammar Gaddafi - Herdsmen by Spicycat(f): 4:44pm On Apr 12, 2018
skales67:

The youths who should rise are busy supporting Cee cee, Miracle et al in a reality tv show. Some are busy analysing the salaries of European soccer players and their net worth. Tribalism has also eaten deep into the fabrics of this accursed nation that if a group of youths decide to rise up like you said, their ethnic roots will be used as a tool to beat them down. For eg: If it is Igbo youths, Yoruba youths who should give their own quota of support will abuse them and tag them ipob criminals and pigs. The Northern youths will be given N1000 each by their northern political elites to fight them.
So tell me, how will we seize the future of the country from the political class?

You've said it all.
Re: Senator Abaribe Accused Buhari Of Incompetence Over Muammar Gaddafi - Herdsmen by Nobody: 4:44pm On Apr 12, 2018
apologize for asserting the blatant bitter truth??...

#ONLY IN A SHITHOLE!

the redundant nomad keeps blaming everyone but his irresponsible self for his below par performance!

PATHETIC FILTH.
Re: Senator Abaribe Accused Buhari Of Incompetence Over Muammar Gaddafi - Herdsmen by Jaydear: 4:46pm On Apr 12, 2018
President M Buhari is Crassly incompetent to say the least. He is in London addressing people but has not done so in Niaja. Whenever he leaves the shores of Niaja, He will start dishing out his stupid lies....Let Him Continue till the day of reckoning.
Re: Senator Abaribe Accused Buhari Of Incompetence Over Muammar Gaddafi - Herdsmen by Nobody: 4:51pm On Apr 12, 2018
emmasege:
How's "incompetent" insulting and hateful for a national error like Buhari?

I recommend that you re-enrol in an elementary English class.
naa its not about Buhari, dont worry he is fine. He probably doesnt even see FFKs comments. I just marvel at an adults choice of "lions" thats all
Re: Senator Abaribe Accused Buhari Of Incompetence Over Muammar Gaddafi - Herdsmen by Str8talk21: 4:59pm On Apr 12, 2018
After deep thoughts,I've stopped blaming d Fulani-herdsmen, why?
The National Assembly is d greatest terrorist organization we have in Nigeria.They gave undue powers to d President to appoint d police IG, etc & refused to remove him while ethnic cleansing continues in the face of gross complicity, incompetence & nepotism.

1 Like

Re: Senator Abaribe Accused Buhari Of Incompetence Over Muammar Gaddafi - Herdsmen by lexy2014: 5:00pm On Apr 12, 2018
emmasege:
I'm beginning to fall in love with this Abaribe man. It seems he's the only reasonable senator in the opposition and from the Eastern side of Niger. For once I see a lion like our own Fayose and FFK among the current crop of Eastern politicians. Little wonder, he was bold enough to secure the bail for Nnamdi Kanu.

Even that chameleon senator who parades himself as the Senate Minority Leader (Akpabio) has never shaken the upper chamber and the Aso Rock like this senator.

Back to his comment. Buhari is not only incompetent, he's a waste of spermatozoa and egg. An unborn child is better than this man who subjects approximately 200 million people to unending hunger, pain and affliction.
but abaribe backed down. He didn't stand his ground. He said d truth but he didn't stand by. Tyranny can't b defeated when people chicken out
Re: Senator Abaribe Accused Buhari Of Incompetence Over Muammar Gaddafi - Herdsmen by Tekzyflex(m): 5:06pm On Apr 12, 2018
Sirjamo:
Kudos. You just predicted what will happen in your village

When time come ur eye go shine
Re: Senator Abaribe Accused Buhari Of Incompetence Over Muammar Gaddafi - Herdsmen by freshinko: 5:08pm On Apr 12, 2018
Nice one from Abaribe. Meanwhile, Jubril from Sudan has gone back to London to hand over to the real BUHARI because he has recovered.
Re: Senator Abaribe Accused Buhari Of Incompetence Over Muammar Gaddafi - Herdsmen by gidgiddy: 5:09pm On Apr 12, 2018
Remarkably, Nnamdi Kanu called Nigeria a zoo, some said 'how dare he!'

Some of those people are now calling Nigeria a $hitttthole which is even worse than what Kanu said.

If hypocrisy was a human being, He would be a Nigerian

1 Like

Re: Senator Abaribe Accused Buhari Of Incompetence Over Muammar Gaddafi - Herdsmen by reality1010: 5:12pm On Apr 12, 2018
undarey:
Sen. Abaribe has always been silent during almost all proceedings.
His comment should indeed cause an uproar, because nobody really knows the senator's stand until now. He has been intimidated and targetted as a scape goat since the IPOb shit went south.
He was Even bullied to apologize, did Dino tender apology for any of his anti governmental remarks or comments?

Anyways, Swore 2019!!!
Is this what ur education was able to achieve?
Re: Senator Abaribe Accused Buhari Of Incompetence Over Muammar Gaddafi - Herdsmen by lordsterlin(m): 5:12pm On Apr 12, 2018
nationalbusines:

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/dailypost.ng/2018/04/12/senate-erupts-uproar-lawmaker-accused-buhari-incompetence/amp/

Senator Abaribe is only affirming what Nigerians already know. God willing come 2019, Buhari and his co-travellers will be sent out of government.
Re: Senator Abaribe Accused Buhari Of Incompetence Over Muammar Gaddafi - Herdsmen by semyman: 5:16pm On Apr 12, 2018
Abaribe is a complete fuull
Re: Senator Abaribe Accused Buhari Of Incompetence Over Muammar Gaddafi - Herdsmen by reality1010: 5:18pm On Apr 12, 2018
lexy2014:
but abaribe backed down. He didn't stand his ground. He said d truth but he didn't stand by. Tyranny can't b defeated when people chicken out
To apologise to the seat of president is not backing down but respect.Reason for oncesing No,No i wont like a mad man. If he does that people like u will miss the message instead u will be carried away with the agbero character. Please dont think like that next time.Abaribe has always been vocal right from his Deputy Governor's time under Orji Uzor Kalu.Tomorow he will speak his mind on any issue or issues he feels not comfortable with Nigerians.
Re: Senator Abaribe Accused Buhari Of Incompetence Over Muammar Gaddafi - Herdsmen by Clentuzbaba(m): 5:18pm On Apr 12, 2018
undarey:
His comment should indeed cause an uproar, because nobody really knows the senator's stand until now. He has been intimidated and targetted as a scape goat since the IPOb shit went south.
He was Even bullied to apologize, did Dino tender apology for any of his anti governmental remarks or comments?

Anyways, Swore 2019!!!

Wt Sowore we stand

1 Like

Re: Senator Abaribe Accused Buhari Of Incompetence Over Muammar Gaddafi - Herdsmen by skylove4(m): 5:19pm On Apr 12, 2018
Please ooo, do we really have a senator representing Imo State? I haven't seen him talk before or his master Okorocha told him not to say anything in the house?

1 Like

Re: Senator Abaribe Accused Buhari Of Incompetence Over Muammar Gaddafi - Herdsmen by reality1010: 5:20pm On Apr 12, 2018
semyman:
Abaribe is a complete fuull

For juxtaposing several statements? Bsc Qualification:Pass is ur grade.
Re: Senator Abaribe Accused Buhari Of Incompetence Over Muammar Gaddafi - Herdsmen by Nobody: 5:23pm On Apr 12, 2018
aworatak:

You must be a Fulani. What a shame.
potorpotor flat headed republican
How market
Re: Senator Abaribe Accused Buhari Of Incompetence Over Muammar Gaddafi - Herdsmen by KrystosCJ(m): 5:26pm On Apr 12, 2018
Buhari is synonymous with incompetence. QED!

Every time he escapes the Nigerian border to a white man's land, he's spewing rubbish.

The truth will be the downfall of more than 80% of the people in that foul gathering called the Senate.
Re: Senator Abaribe Accused Buhari Of Incompetence Over Muammar Gaddafi - Herdsmen by Nobody: 5:27pm On Apr 12, 2018
aworatak:

I must be a fool. What a shame.

2 Likes

Re: Senator Abaribe Accused Buhari Of Incompetence Over Muammar Gaddafi - Herdsmen by emmasege: 5:31pm On Apr 12, 2018
lexy2014:
Yes, but his words can't be retracted. Ahmed Lawan has a characteristic way of shielding that dinosaur in Aso Rock but one wonders why Akpabio deserves to be called the Minority Leader. Imagine a situation whereby he speaks as opposition voice on that floor.
Re: Senator Abaribe Accused Buhari Of Incompetence Over Muammar Gaddafi - Herdsmen by victorazyvictor(m): 5:31pm On Apr 12, 2018
White007:
"Accommodate your country men"- President Buhari, March, 2018

They are foreigners from Libya -President Buhari, April 2018

Buhari don mad finish, remain make him enter market for daura

That's Jubril not Buhari.
Re: Senator Abaribe Accused Buhari Of Incompetence Over Muammar Gaddafi - Herdsmen by victorazyvictor(m): 5:33pm On Apr 12, 2018
skales67:

mmmmmmm
Re: Senator Abaribe Accused Buhari Of Incompetence Over Muammar Gaddafi - Herdsmen by 4gunners(m): 5:43pm On Apr 12, 2018
Buhari should just go and rest. He is no longer in tune with the present day reality. Africans and power inseparable.
Re: Senator Abaribe Accused Buhari Of Incompetence Over Muammar Gaddafi - Herdsmen by Sagay212: 5:45pm On Apr 12, 2018
and some people are actually planning to vote for buhari in 2019? I just pray every country will send nigerians back home if buhari should win 2019 election. Maybe when we are all trapped in the sufferhead, our senses will work.
Re: Senator Abaribe Accused Buhari Of Incompetence Over Muammar Gaddafi - Herdsmen by triblehaul1: 5:46pm On Apr 12, 2018
undarey:

Anyways, Swore 2019!!!

I fear for the multitude of you Igbo that will surely die lying. Do you mean to tell me this same Abaribe as been quiet ?

The same Abaribe that is the only senator that stood as surety for the renegade and vagabond Kanu ?

This same Abaribe that every Nigerian knows never wish Nigeria well ?

Please tell me one bill this cursed Igbo senator as sponsored that is beneficial to Nigeria as a whole rather than one meant to destabilize the country ?

Pls tell me who among the senators as been more vocal or critical among the Nigeria senator than this Igbotic no do well or no do good, Godforsaken Igbo senator ?
Re: Senator Abaribe Accused Buhari Of Incompetence Over Muammar Gaddafi - Herdsmen by selfemployed(m): 5:49pm On Apr 12, 2018
freeze001:

They don't like to hear the truth. Is it not the height of incompetence that the commander-in-chief and his security chiefs keep giving diverse excuses and reasons for the fulani herdsmen menace? Apart from the fact that they are all of fulani extraction, the President is on record telling victims to learn to accommodate the neighbours. Suddenly those neighbours are Ghadaffi-trained foreign mercenaries.

Who accepts such nonsense lying low? Only APC zombies clearly, particularly the northern islamic apologists.

Impeaching buhari at this point could be a just cause.

Imagine Trump blaming Putin or Osama for insecurity, instead of taking a proactive action
Re: Senator Abaribe Accused Buhari Of Incompetence Over Muammar Gaddafi - Herdsmen by astevee(m): 5:56pm On Apr 12, 2018
Proudlyngwa:
That was totally wrong from Abaribe.

It is a pity this 8th senate is only interested in petty party politics since Ghana must go politics does not favour them.

It is unfortunate that the Western led regime collapse in certain African and Middle East countries has turned out to be like this.

When they were arming rebel leaders, they never thought of how to mop up the hardwares in their hands.

Wherever Bush and Blair are, I hope they continously have sleepless nights.

I don't understand how you can come here and drop 5 loaded questions and leave them unanswered.

Please come back and do justice to this claims.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Group Issues 7-day Ultimatum To Governor Fashola To Arrest, Prosecute T.B Joshua / Peter Obi Worships On Easter At Jesus House Church In London (Pics) / List of The 24 Labour Party Governorship Candidates (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.