Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

Senator Abaribe Accused Buhari Of Incompetence Over Muammar Gaddafi - Herdsmen - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Abaribe Accused Buhari Of Incompetence Over Muammar Gaddafi - Herdsmen (47663 Views)

Senator Abaribe Questions CJN Tanko Muhammad / Stop Comparing Level Of Incompetence, Leave Jonathan Alone – Aisha Tells Buhari / Yusuf Datti Baba-Ahmed Dumps APC, Accuses Buhari Of Incompetence, Corruption (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Abaribe Accused Buhari Of Incompetence Over Muammar Gaddafi - Herdsmen by okotokostyleman: 6:12pm On Apr 12, 2018
In this country, they that say the truth are seen as enemies.
May God help us ....
Re: Senator Abaribe Accused Buhari Of Incompetence Over Muammar Gaddafi - Herdsmen by ebenholer(m): 6:20pm On Apr 12, 2018
Now u see u are in tyrant world where ur fair opinions cannot be aired
Re: Senator Abaribe Accused Buhari Of Incompetence Over Muammar Gaddafi - Herdsmen by emmie14: 6:21pm On Apr 12, 2018
freeze001:

They don't like to hear the truth. Is it not the height of incompetence that the commander-in-chief and his security chiefs keep giving diverse excuses and reasons for the fulani herdsmen menace? Apart from the fact that they are all of fulani extraction, the President is on record telling victims to learn to accommodate the neighbours. Suddenly those neighbours are Ghadaffi-trained foreign mercenaries.

Who accepts such nonsense lying low? Only APC zombies clearly, particularly the northern islamic apologists.
On point baba
Re: Senator Abaribe Accused Buhari Of Incompetence Over Muammar Gaddafi - Herdsmen by ebenholer(m): 6:24pm On Apr 12, 2018
Who had taught mr president and this present government to shift blames I dont seem to know. I have made to understand that successful people take responsibility for their failures. For how long must we be blaming people for our incompetence.

1 Like

Re: Senator Abaribe Accused Buhari Of Incompetence Over Muammar Gaddafi - Herdsmen by Jnrbaino4real(m): 6:51pm On Apr 12, 2018
[quote author=undarey post=66649442]Sen. Abaribe has always been silent during almost all proceedings.
His comment should indeed cause an uproar, because nobody really knows the senator's stand until now. He has been intimidated and targetted as a scape goat since the IPOb shit went south.
He was Even bullied to apologize, did Dino tender apology for any of his anti governmental remarks or comments?

Anyways, Swore 2019!!!
[/quite with all due respect,abaribe have been very vocal and proactive in the senate.check all the sittings

1 Like

Re: Senator Abaribe Accused Buhari Of Incompetence Over Muammar Gaddafi - Herdsmen by wencesolo(m): 7:11pm On Apr 12, 2018
It is better for us to go back to colonialism , let russia or North korea take over this country. Cos once they do ,this our social media youths will learn to work n keep their mouth shut!
For the wasted old cabals, may death visit those politicians who said youths in this country can never be leaders. All of them must die by fire, orji uzo kalu you go die 3times, Tinubu 4times ,liar mohammed 5times ,bubu you shall die forever n ever!
OfficialAwol:

I swear they don't.
Re: Senator Abaribe Accused Buhari Of Incompetence Over Muammar Gaddafi - Herdsmen by Burgerlomo: 7:26pm On Apr 12, 2018
sonnie10:
Buhari's problem is that he does not like Nigeria weather, he prefers London weather.

Nigeria heat is too hot for him to act successfully, this might be the reason he is incompetent.

This is the main reason why he prefers to travel to London cool

Re: Senator Abaribe Accused Buhari Of Incompetence Over Muammar Gaddafi - Herdsmen by Printerscanner: 7:30pm On Apr 12, 2018
freeze001:

They don't like to hear the truth. Is it not the height of incompetence that the commander-in-chief and his security chiefs keep giving diverse excuses and reasons for the fulani herdsmen menace? Apart from the fact that they are all of fulani extraction, the President is on record telling victims to learn to accommodate their neighbours. Suddenly those neighbours are Ghadaffi-trained foreign mercenaries.

Who accepts such nonsense lying low? Only APC zombies clearly, particularly the northern islamic apologists.

By the time INEC declares Buhari as the winner of the 2019 presidential election, you and your fellow pigs and idiots will commit suicide.
Re: Senator Abaribe Accused Buhari Of Incompetence Over Muammar Gaddafi - Herdsmen by litaninja(m): 7:36pm On Apr 12, 2018
They will not listen to the truth...
Re: Senator Abaribe Accused Buhari Of Incompetence Over Muammar Gaddafi - Herdsmen by dudebuck: 7:48pm On Apr 12, 2018
triblehaul1:

I fear for the multitude of you Igbo that will surely die lying. Do you mean to tell me this same Abaribe as been quiet ?

The same Abaribe that is the only senator that stood as surety for the renegade and vagabond Kanu ?

This same Abaribe that every Nigerian knows never wish Nigeria well ?

Please tell me one bill this cursed Igbo senator as sponsored that is beneficial to Nigeria as a whole rather than one meant to destabilize the country ?

Pls tell me who among the senators as been more vocal or critical among the Nigeria senator than this Igbotic no do well or no do good, Godforsaken Igbo senator ?
I f Nnamdi Kanu is a renegade and a vagabond, I wonder what your nameless father is, Nnamdi Kanu is far better than all your family members, dead or alive, convinced. A man who is not afraid to speak the truth when he sees it, after you want the zoo called NaLieGeria to progress, Abaribe is wise and is not afraid of the truth, unlike you vermins that feed on lies. Abegi fvck off!
Re: Senator Abaribe Accused Buhari Of Incompetence Over Muammar Gaddafi - Herdsmen by toye440: 7:48pm On Apr 12, 2018
obonujoker:
Every Nigerian knows Buhari is incompetent... buh you can blame we yoruba muslims who support him.....
Adafun e laye.
Re: Senator Abaribe Accused Buhari Of Incompetence Over Muammar Gaddafi - Herdsmen by Enice(m): 8:01pm On Apr 12, 2018
Esseite:

If this is not incompetence.... what is?
you wailers like twisting words. Even your damned IPOB senator cannot comprehend simple english. Now who is incompetent and a dullard? The President said before now the herdsman was only know with sticks and maybe cutlass for clearing the path way but that after the libyan civil war, there was an influx of men with arms. This is a fact because after the libyan war, most of the mercenaries were not disarm. All through West Africa, there have been killings by this men
Re: Senator Abaribe Accused Buhari Of Incompetence Over Muammar Gaddafi - Herdsmen by Nobody: 8:36pm On Apr 12, 2018
I applaud Senator Abaribe for having the gumption to speak truth to power but on second thought, I take my applause back. First of all, you do not apoligize to nobody when you have done nothing wrong or you're telling the truth. Senator Abaribe rightly said what every Nigerian knows to be the truth [that Buhari is very incompetent] but afraid to say. It has been almost three years since the inception of this mal-administration and Nigerians are still waiting to see any viable policies that Buhari and his gang of incompetents have put in place to better the lives of the citizens.

So for any patriotic [Oops! a misnomer] Nigerian, especially a politician to come out in defense of an administration that lacks focus and direction and without people oriented policies is just preposterous. Senator Abaribe should have stuck to his gun particularly when he has the truth on his side. It was not an affront to Mr. Buhari for being called an incompetent, rather it's a disgrace when we start praising and rewarding mediocrity. No wonder the country is in such a political upheaval.
Re: Senator Abaribe Accused Buhari Of Incompetence Over Muammar Gaddafi - Herdsmen by Iceman2017(m): 8:36pm On Apr 12, 2018
skales67:

The youths who should rise are busy supporting Cee cee, Miracle et al in a reality tv show. Some are busy analysing the salaries of European soccer players and their net worth. Tribalism has also eaten deep into the fabrics of this accursed nation that if a group of youths decide to rise up like you said, their ethnic roots will be used as a tool to beat them down. For eg: If it is Igbo youths, Yoruba youths who should give their own quota of support will abuse them and tag them ipob criminals and pigs. The Northern youths will be given N1000 each by their northern political elites to fight them.
So tell me, how will we seize the future of the country from the political class?

The answer is disintegration of this shytehole.

Brother, you just hit it at tip..
Nigerian youth lack the capacity to dream. They are busy supporting irrelevant reality shows that have nothing to add to the future of this country.
To be honest with you bro, I see no great future in Nigeria. Nigeria can never be one with the mentality of our young generation.

1 Like

Re: Senator Abaribe Accused Buhari Of Incompetence Over Muammar Gaddafi - Herdsmen by rhames(m): 8:49pm On Apr 12, 2018
nationalbusines:

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/dailypost.ng/2018/04/12/senate-erupts-uproar-lawmaker-accused-buhari-incompetence/amp/

Gross incompetence even in his area of specialty,security.

Any way if there is a qualification of net incompetence, that would be appropriate.
Re: Senator Abaribe Accused Buhari Of Incompetence Over Muammar Gaddafi - Herdsmen by freeze001(f): 9:04pm On Apr 12, 2018
MaNyEsq:
I applaud Senator Abaribe for having the gumption to speak truth to power but on second thought, I take my applause back. First of all, you do not appoligize to nobody when you have done nothing wrong or you're telling the truth. Senator Abaribe rightly said what every Nigerian knows to be the truth [that Buhari is very incompetent] but afraid to say. It has been almost three years since the inception of this mal-administration and Nigerians are still waiting to see any viable policies that Buhari and his gang of incompetents have put in place to better the lives of the citizens.

So for any patriotic [Oops! a misnomer] Nigerian, especially a politician to come out in defense of an administration that lacks focus and direction and without people oriented policies is just preposterous. Senator Abaribe should have stuck to his gun particularly when he has the truth on his side. It was not an affront to Mr. Buhari for being called an incompetent, rather it's a disgrace when we start praising and rewarding mediocrity. No wonder the country is in such a political upheaval.

I don't think he took back his words or was actually sorry for them. There are times u have to straddle d fence and do some balancing act which he did. He said he apologised of any words used by him were misunderstood. His words were in clear, plain English and he meant exactly what he said so for as many words as were understood, he had no apologies.

2 Likes

Re: Senator Abaribe Accused Buhari Of Incompetence Over Muammar Gaddafi - Herdsmen by freeze001(f): 9:06pm On Apr 12, 2018
I don't think he took back his words or was actually sorry for them. There are times u have to straddle d fence and do some balancing act which he did. He said he apologised of any words used by him were misunderstood. His words were in clear, plain English and he meant exactly what he said so for as many words as were understood, he had no apologies.

Seenyo:
apologize for asserting the blatant bitter truth??...

#ONLY IN A SHITHOLE!

the redundant nomad keeps blaming everyone but his irresponsible self for his below par performance!

PATHETIC FILTH.
Re: Senator Abaribe Accused Buhari Of Incompetence Over Muammar Gaddafi - Herdsmen by freeze001(f): 9:07pm On Apr 12, 2018
lexy2014:
but abaribe backed down. He didn't stand his ground. He said d truth but he didn't stand by. Tyranny can't b defeated when people chicken out

Re: Senator Abaribe Accused Buhari Of Incompetence Over Muammar Gaddafi - Herdsmen by godliman: 9:16pm On Apr 12, 2018
Proudlyngwa:
That was totally wrong from Abaribe.

It is a pity this 8th senate is only interested in petty party politics since Ghana must go politics does not favour them.

It is unfortunate that the Western led regime collapse in certain African and Middle East countries has turned out to be like this.

When they were arming rebel leaders, they never thought of how to mop up the hardwares in their hands.

Wherever Bush and Blair are, I hope they continously have sleepless nights.
I RULE YOU OUT OF ORDER, NEXT COMMENT PLS
Re: Senator Abaribe Accused Buhari Of Incompetence Over Muammar Gaddafi - Herdsmen by Nobody: 9:18pm On Apr 12, 2018
freeze001:

if you say so.
Re: Senator Abaribe Accused Buhari Of Incompetence Over Muammar Gaddafi - Herdsmen by Nobody: 9:23pm On Apr 12, 2018
freeze001:

I never said or insinuate that Mr. Abaribe took back his words. But, I on the other hand took back my "applause." My point is that he has NO REASON to apologize for calling "the incompetent" incompetent.
Re: Senator Abaribe Accused Buhari Of Incompetence Over Muammar Gaddafi - Herdsmen by pedrilo: 9:23pm On Apr 12, 2018
And the idiot apologized
Re: Senator Abaribe Accused Buhari Of Incompetence Over Muammar Gaddafi - Herdsmen by lexy2014: 9:35pm On Apr 12, 2018
freeze001:

if u apologise 4a statement u made, it indicates remorse, a sense of guilt of having done something wrong. He didn't need 2 take back his words. His apology nullified them
Re: Senator Abaribe Accused Buhari Of Incompetence Over Muammar Gaddafi - Herdsmen by maasoap(m): 10:31pm On Apr 12, 2018
obonujoker:
Every Nigerian knows Buhari is incompetent... buh you can blame we yoruba muslims who support him.....

Or, they should blame we ibo jews, 5 percentile.
Re: Senator Abaribe Accused Buhari Of Incompetence Over Muammar Gaddafi - Herdsmen by cytell56: 10:33pm On Apr 12, 2018
Re: Senator Abaribe Accused Buhari Of Incompetence Over Muammar Gaddafi - Herdsmen by Nobody: 11:28pm On Apr 12, 2018
undarey:
Sen. Abaribe has always been silent during almost all proceedings.
His comment should indeed cause an uproar, because nobody really knows the senator's stand until now. He has been intimidated and targetted as a scape goat since the IPOb shit went south.
He was Even bullied to apologize, did Dino tender apology for any of his anti governmental remarks or comments?

Anyways, Swore 2019!!!

YOUTHS FOR SOWORE
NOW OR NEVER angry

1 Like

Re: Senator Abaribe Accused Buhari Of Incompetence Over Muammar Gaddafi - Herdsmen by lexy2014: 11:46pm On Apr 12, 2018
reality1010:

To apologise to the seat of president is not backing down but respect.Reason for oncesing No,No i wont like a mad man. If he does that people like u will miss the message instead u will be carried away with the agbero character. Please dont think like that next time.Abaribe has always been vocal right from his Deputy Governor's time under Orji Uzor Kalu.Tomorow he will speak his mind on any issue or issues he feels not comfortable with Nigerians.
1st, d discussion isn't about "people like me". Its about what abaribe did, didn't do or should have done. So pls try 2 keep 2d discussion. 2nd, he didn't need 2 apologize to demonstrate respect cos he told d truth. He didn't need 2 apologize 4 telling d truth. D truth is sacred. By apologizing he admitted 2 wrong doing
Re: Senator Abaribe Accused Buhari Of Incompetence Over Muammar Gaddafi - Herdsmen by lexy2014: 11:58pm On Apr 12, 2018
emmasege:
Yes, but his words can't be retracted. Ahmed Lawan has a characteristic way of shielding that dinosaur in Aso Rock but one wonders why Akpabio deserves to be called the Minority Leader. Imagine a situation whereby he speaks as opposition voice on that floor.
if Ahmed lawan isn't apologising 4 defending incompetence, y should abaribe apologize 4 exposing it?his words can't b retracted, but his apology nullifies his statement
Re: Senator Abaribe Accused Buhari Of Incompetence Over Muammar Gaddafi - Herdsmen by lereinter(m): 12:04am On Apr 13, 2018
there's nohow a cow can be competent

Re: Senator Abaribe Accused Buhari Of Incompetence Over Muammar Gaddafi - Herdsmen by newslifeop: 1:37am On Apr 13, 2018
hmmmm
Re: Senator Abaribe Accused Buhari Of Incompetence Over Muammar Gaddafi - Herdsmen by newslifeop: 1:39am On Apr 13, 2018
ohhh
Re: Senator Abaribe Accused Buhari Of Incompetence Over Muammar Gaddafi - Herdsmen by Nobody: 3:18am On Apr 13, 2018
Iceman2017:
cheesy
We are still far from practising real democracy...
Licking the leaders ass and dick is not democracy..
Trying so hard to cover high grace incompetency just because of tribe and party is not democracy...
Who will help to teach these fellows what democracy is all about?
Indeed there was a country...

And for Christ sake, why can't the youth rise up in revolution to take back this country from the hands of these old fools with no shame! They are hellbent to drag this country to the mud...
I weep for Nigeria!!
I weep for Nigerian youth
lets go to betnaija shop to preach to them about that. grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Group Issues 7-day Ultimatum To Governor Fashola To Arrest, Prosecute T.B Joshua / Nigerian Air Force Acquires Two New Helicopters To Fight Boko Haram (Photos) / Twitter CEO, Jack Dorsey Tweets Nigerian Flag Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.