Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,919 members, 7,821,218 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

#bbnaija: Cee-c Reveals How She Caused Her Best Friend’s Death | WATCH - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / #bbnaija: Cee-c Reveals How She Caused Her Best Friend’s Death | WATCH (312 Views)

Cee-C's Family Reacts To Video Of Her Talking About Her Friend's Death / BBNaija: Why My Father Advised ‘I Act Married’ – Cee-C Reveals / BBNaija: I Am Single But Not Available – Cee-C Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#bbnaija: Cee-c Reveals How She Caused Her Best Friend’s Death | WATCH by naijanewsmag: 2:11pm On Apr 12, 2018
Big Brother Naija controversial housemate, Cee-C, in a conversation with fellow housemates of the reality show, disclosed how she caused her best friend’s death in school.

According to Cee-C, her trouble with her male best friend started after he started dating a girl who wanted him to cut her off. She ended up wishing the relationship will end, however the guy died.

I have a best friend in school, then one girl started dating the guy. She now started rubbin me like, asked the guy to stop talking to me. So many things like oh…I’m like; God I wish this relationship will spoil. The guy died o, no jokes, the guy died in school just like that

This is coming after Cee-C told her estranged partner, Tobi, that he gave her a reason to love herself.

This came up when the housemates were told to tell each other what they like in the other person. The task came up following the rift in the House. Tobi and his former partner took the audience by surprise, as they began to tell each other beautiful things they could see despite their regular quarrels and fights.

Tobi, who was the first to start the conversation, praised Cee-C, telling her how much he believed in her goals and that he still loved her personality.

He said, “I appreciate your person, I like your drive as a person, I believe in your goals. I still believe you have a big heart and I believe you have genuine intentions.

“That person I used to know is open to corrections and I know you are. Most of the things I learnt in this House came from my interactions with you, both good and bad; but I have learnt a lot.

Read more: http://www.naijanewsmag.com/2018/04/bbnaija-cee-c-reveals-how-she-caused.html

(1) (Reply)

New Halloween Movie / Nollywood Actress To Keep Looking Out For This 2018 / Chemical Equipment Controller Jobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.