Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,226 members, 7,825,883 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

Killzone(from Primeinsaneuniverse) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Killzone(from Primeinsaneuniverse) (534 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Killzone(from Primeinsaneuniverse) by Devilpen(m): 2:12pm On Apr 12, 2018
www.rodcomics..com
KILLZONE
GENRE: ACTION, VULGAR LANGUAGE, GLADIATOR, VIOLENCE, FICTION AND SEXUAL CONTENT
PRIME INSANE UNIVERSE
With
READ OR DIE COMICS
Written by: Devilpen
Primemultiverse production
DISCLAIMER
This story under no condition should be copied or re-written without the permission of the author. Name, address and characters used in this story are pure act of fiction. Readers are fully responsible for whatever reason that they would reason this story to any extent.

INTRODUCTION
I dropped my sword to the ground, allowing it to make a clanging noise, and tiredly I retired to my bed, using my bedsheet to clean my face which was covered in blood. My cell window directly faced the fight arena, which had, had it floor color bathed with blood.
Separating me from the next cell mate was a very strong iron bar, but one could vividly see another inmate from his own cell.
“Hey Moose”, Aleka the next inmate to my right called
Aleka is a heavy built man, in his late 30, dark in complexion, he was the only inmate I was always glad to talk to.
“It’s Muziken” I replied sitting upright on my bed
‘WHATEVEER, DO YOUB MISS IT” he asked, a question I never qquite understood
“miss what” asked replying him, this time moving closer to the bars
“Sex, you know that has had me going, the need to see my wife, hug my kids” he said, looking me in the eyes
“Oh I see” was all I could manage to mutter out
“I have 7 more arena battles, if I survive am a free man”
Aleka said and continued
“You are not from around here, Greek, Athens, Rome, you don’t look like any, the way you speal, your har, your dressing”
“yea, Africa, am from….”
I was about completing my words, when Aleka shouted out loud
“you are long way from home kid”
“wait, what year is it”
“18 B.C”
“what, shit” I scream out until I could hardly find my voice. “before Christ”

NEXT ON KILLZONE
“hello, linda, good mor..rrr.ni…ng”9
“morning sir, we have a problem at the restaurant
“weird world”
“have you ever had sex”
“yea couple of times in weird places”
“do you think the locker room is weird”
“Hot, there is a traffic ahead”
Only then did I realize my car breaks were no longer functioning.
PLEASE YOUR CRITICS AND ENCOURAGEMENT IS NEEDED. THANKS A MILLION TIME.
#DEVILPEN
Re: Killzone(from Primeinsaneuniverse) by Devilpen(m): 7:04pm On Apr 25, 2018
Chapter one e1

My name is Muziken mide at 23 hears of age I secured my first job at Mac chicken and cooks. I really lived this job and I did it like my life depended on it. Mc chicken and cook was the best of all. had lots of customers as well as staffs
my promotion came quick and I was made Manager
under my supervision the restaurant increased as well as salaries
I own an apartment, single and I lived life to the fullest. I am dark in complexion, about 6.54ft tall and I was averagely built.
being the .manager I had I had lot of time to myself. but spent them in elf defense class.
AUGUST 06, 2015.
I woke up due to the disturbing noise my cell phone was making. looking at the caller was a start from Mac chicken are cooks.
"hello, Linda, good morning GGG" I answered
"morning sir, we have a problem at the restaurant" and she immediately hanged up.
I quickly jumped out of bed, hurried to the bathroom; grabbed my car key. in about 20.minutes I got to the restaurant.
"What's up?" I asked Linda on getting to the restaurant "These Black's came. in and were served now they refuse to pay. and we have lost lot of our customers this morning"

18 B.C
I laid myself weakly on the group d of my cell after the guards had brutally beaten me for screaming out that loud.
"You have to recover fast my friend" Aleka said from his cell.
"Am no superman or flash, how am I to do that" I asked, screeching in pain.
"Hercules" Aleka said hitting his fist against each other
"what's up with Hercules?"
"He was getting married to Princess Claudia"
"was, they should take care of whatever shit they 'gat' with themselves" I said trying to sub due the pains running through me.
"she demanded Hercules fights on the arena, to the dead. to prove his strength and love" Aleka paused and looked deep at me.
"Well I got no business with that, do I??"
"no, its an open challenge, if you wish, have you seen how the princess looks at you ?" Aleka asked.
what Aleka said was True. I had noticed on my first fight, she had let out loud cry, when I was slashed.
tbc
Re: Killzone(from Primeinsaneuniverse) by Devilpen(m): 5:27pm On Apr 27, 2018
"Man I got two things, first find Linda second I find a way out of this goddamn city that I am stacked in" I calmly said replying Aleka, do he could feel my pains
"Then tomorrow is the only chance you fucking have, defeat Hercules, find a way and Linda and AWOL."
AUGUST 06, 2015. 8:53am.
I made my way to the bunk room, through the restaurant hallway, to get into an apron to fill in the space for a staff that called in sick. I pulled of my shirt, to put on something simple and then the apron.
"Uh am sorry"
I looked back and noticed Linda stating at me.
"Nice abs" She said again and made for a locker and them began to search endlessly.
"What are you looking for?" I asked in a husked tone.
"I thought, I had left my slippers in here" She said pointing at the locker.
"Its up"
"Holy God, how the hell" She paused and then sighed.
Linda is an aveargely beautiful girl, who could dress to kill, an ondl face, half Nigerian, half Korean. She had those set of tiny eyes and a pointed noise.
"I'd get if for you, only on one condition" I said and continued to dress up again, tying the apron firmly at the back.
"Whaaat?" She asked, rolling her eyes.
"Spanisheal, when you are through with your morning shift"
" You mean like a date?" She asked, resting her back on the wall
"Kinda"
"I've waited almost forever for this"
"Really" I smiled at my fortune
"Yeah; huuh, the" She said smiling and also pointing at her slippers.
"Oh" I stretched my hands "there you go" handing them to her.

18 B.C
"Up, up you go gladiators, wake up, its dawn" Armis the chief guard shouted, hitting his sword against his shield aggressively. This was everyday normal routine. Our cell gate were then opened to go for our morning meal.
"Today's meal is nice, ain't it?" Stout, as he is formerly known said to me, emptying my bowl into his "respect for elders" He said.
I looked through the crowd of gladiators as Stout was being hailed, searching for Aleka
"Kindly return my portion" I said and slides my bowl over to Stout
"Dirty pussy" he shouted angrily at me and then hit his broad chest to intimidate me.
I quickly grabbed my stool and slammed it against his head, before he could recover, I had already loaded two punches on his face splitting his upper lips.
"Safe your strength for the Arena" Aleka said grabbing my hands from behind me.
"Where have you been?" I asked
Stout staggered to his feet cursing inaudibly "we shall settle this" he said
"None of your business where I was" Aleka said ignoring Stout, and smillibg wickedly at me
"I hate it when you do that"
"The open challenge starts in 10 minutes time"
"Round up fighters, grab your sword" Aid screamed out the orders "go pluck a dick"
I moved to the armory, as did others, grabbed two swords, bent down and buckled my knee shield, pulled of my shirt and wore my sword hanger, slotted in the two swords at the hangers shealth on my back.
"Good luck dying pussy" Stout grinned at me, grabbing his heavy shield and club.
"Motherfucker" I said and spar at his feet.
I walked towards the arena, facing the huge crowd, along with five other gladiators that were willing to fight agaist Hercules for the Princess hand , reasons best known to them..
The royal seat were well fashioned, I noticed something strange about the decoration they were modern in a very old world.. The king took his seat next to his right his daughter Princess Claudia. Then what I saw next knocked me off balanced.
tbc
Re: Killzone(from Primeinsaneuniverse) by Devilpen(m): 5:28pm On Apr 27, 2018
"Man I got two things, first find Linda second I find a way out of this goddamn city that I am stacked in" I calmly said replying Aleka, so he could feel my pains
"Then tomorrow is the only chance you fucking have, defeat Hercules, find a way and Linda and AWOL."

AUGUST 06, 2015. 8:53am.

I made my way to the bunk room,y through the restaurant haillway, to get into an apron to fill in the space for a staff that called in sick. I pulled of my shirt, to put on something simple and then the apron.
"Uh am sorry"
I looked back and noticed Linda stating at me.
"Nice abs" She said again and made for a locker and them began to search endlessly.
"What are you looking for?" I asked in a husked tone.
"I thought, I had left my slippers in here" She said pointing at the locker.
"Its up"
"Holy God, how the hell" She paused and then sighed.
Linda is an averagely beautiful girl, who could dress to kill, an oval face, half Nigerian, half Korean. She had those set of tiny eyes and a pointed noise.
"I'd get if for you, only on one condition" I said and continued to dress up again, tying the apron firmly at the back.
"Whaaat?" She asked, rolling her eyes.
"Spanisheal, when you are through with your morning shift"
" You mean like a date?" She asked, resting her back on the wall
"Kinda"
"I've waited almost forever for this"
"Really" I smiled at my fortune
"Yeah; huuh, the" She said smiling and also pointing at her slippers.
"Oh" I stretched my hands "there you go" handing them to her.

18 B.C
"Up, up you go gladiators, wake up, its dawn" Armis the chief guard shouted, hitting his sword against his shield aggressively. This was everyday normal routine. Our cell gate were then opened to go for our morning meal.
"Today's meal is nice, ain't it?" Stout, as he is formerly known said to me, emptying my bowl into his "respect for elders" He said.
I looked through the crowd of gladiators as Stout was being hailed, searching for Aleka
"Kindly return my portion" I said and slides my bowl over to Stout
"Dirty pussy" he shouted angrily at me and then hit his broad chest to intimidate me.
I quickly grabbed my stool and slammed it against his head, before he could recover, I had already loaded two punches on his face splitting his upper lips.
"Safe your strength for the Arena" Aleka said grabbing my hands from behind me.
"Where have you been?" I asked
Stout staggered to his feet cursing inaudibly "we shall settle this" he said
"None of your business where I was" Aleka said ignoring Stout, and smillibg wickedly at me
"I hate it when you do that"
"The open challenge starts in 10 minutes time"
"Round up fighters, grab your sword" Aid screamed out the orders "go pluck a dick"
I moved to the armory, as did others, grabbed two swords, bent down and buckled my knee shield, pulled of my shirt and wore my sword hanger, slotted in the two swords at the hangers shealth on my back.
"Good luck dying pussy" Stout grinned at me, grabbing his heavy shield and club.
"Motherfucker" I said and spar at his feet.
I walked towards the arena, facing the huge crowd, along with five other gladiators that were willing to fight agaist Hercules for the Princess hand , reasons best known to them..
The royal seat were well fashioned, I noticed something strange about the decoration they were modern in a very old world.. The king took his seat next to his right his daughter Princess Claudia. Then what I saw next knocked me off balanced.
tbcj

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Download Romantic Novels / These 55 Quotes Will Keep You A Head Ahead Of Others / The Most

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.