Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

Prince Salisu Bayero Marries Second Wife 2 Years After His Wedding (Photos) - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Prince Salisu Bayero Marries Second Wife 2 Years After His Wedding (Photos) (29127 Views)

Emir of Kano, Aminu Ado Bayero Takes New Wife (Photos) / Emir Aminu Bayero's Daughter, Rukayyah Weds Emir Umar Usman's Son (Picture) / Emir Of Kano, Ado Bayero To Marry Ex-Girlfriend, Hajiyayye (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prince Salisu Bayero Marries Second Wife 2 Years After His Wedding (Photos) by thunderbabs: 4:15pm On Apr 12, 2018
JasonScolari:
Congrats? For what exactly? These set of people are never satisfied with one pussy. I believe he will add two more pussies to his collections and when the unsatisfied prick dies, he'll will be waiting for 72 more tight pussies from his God. undecided

Scolari, tell d truth and let Seun send u money.. Na only rice you dey chop since dey born you?
Re: Prince Salisu Bayero Marries Second Wife 2 Years After His Wedding (Photos) by Saintmary(f): 4:20pm On Apr 12, 2018
I'm surprised only one person has noticed that the lady is pregnant!!!
Re: Prince Salisu Bayero Marries Second Wife 2 Years After His Wedding (Photos) by Omojudy: 4:21pm On Apr 12, 2018
fpeter:
My Hausa colleague told me that she would prefer her husband to be poor and
remain with than for him to be rich and marry more wives.
Before nko? They aren't happy sharing but keep quiet to the public.
Re: Prince Salisu Bayero Marries Second Wife 2 Years After His Wedding (Photos) by Omojudy: 4:22pm On Apr 12, 2018
Saintmary:
I'm surprised only one person has noticed that the lady is pregnant!!!
Nah, you aren't.
Re: Prince Salisu Bayero Marries Second Wife 2 Years After His Wedding (Photos) by revolt(m): 4:22pm On Apr 12, 2018
See trips. But the first wife is cuter than the second. Make I join Islam Jo . no man shd marry only one wife
Re: Prince Salisu Bayero Marries Second Wife 2 Years After His Wedding (Photos) by Omojudy: 4:24pm On Apr 12, 2018
Kobicove:
He didn't even waste any time before upgrading to a new model grin
You call that an upgrade? Nah he didn't get a upgrade, check out his first bride again!
Re: Prince Salisu Bayero Marries Second Wife 2 Years After His Wedding (Photos) by Omojudy: 4:26pm On Apr 12, 2018
I once teased my polygamous neighbor's wife that since she wears a wedding ring, her husband should wear as many rings as he has wives.
Oh and that man used to enjoy big meat cus his wives used to contest to give him best food, but forget it when he comes home late and the wife he is to sleep in her house that night doesn't hear him knock the gate, the other one go pretend not hearing and he ll knock for hours.
Then his first son died, all his wives had to go swear they didn't kill him, then..... In short polygamy na story, make I stop here, third wife entered before I left that compound and both wives begged her to come so at least the man will stop sleeping outside, after all he had already built a four flat apartment house.
Re: Prince Salisu Bayero Marries Second Wife 2 Years After His Wedding (Photos) by imamabi(m): 4:27pm On Apr 12, 2018
JasonScolari:
Damn!!! I can't believe a lady is in support of this bullshit. sad

Need I remind you that his name is Salisu Bayero and these people are never satisfied.

Have u not seen someone answering Aminu Dankano with just single wife? Emotion makes one dumb. To be clear on matter. Let go of emotions
Re: Prince Salisu Bayero Marries Second Wife 2 Years After His Wedding (Photos) by Nobody: 4:27pm On Apr 12, 2018
Nice development. Well, as for me I'm going to stand outside. So if anyone asks. I'm out-standing. grin grin tongue

1 Like

Re: Prince Salisu Bayero Marries Second Wife 2 Years After His Wedding (Photos) by thedondada(m): 4:29pm On Apr 12, 2018
nabegibeg:

na im sabi

This is exactly my opinion.

His biz
Re: Prince Salisu Bayero Marries Second Wife 2 Years After His Wedding (Photos) by Nobody: 4:38pm On Apr 12, 2018
hollah123:
those people think with there dick n all they care about is sex. after marrying 4 wives on earth they will still b expecting 72 virgins in heaven. Nawah ooo
Lol, some of his brothers are quoting me upandan as if I am having a secret affair with their wives.
Re: Prince Salisu Bayero Marries Second Wife 2 Years After His Wedding (Photos) by Nobody: 4:41pm On Apr 12, 2018
Johnnyessence:
Prince Salisu Bayero, son of the late Emir of Kano, Alhaji Dr. Abdullahi Ado Bayero recently got married to another woman (the woman wearing white)
Salisu and his beautiful first wife got married in October 2015 (the fair one pictured left) and have a son together. See more photos from the wedding ceremony and photos with his first wife, below.

https://www.pressnewsng.com.ng/2018/04/that-was-fast-or-maybe-not-son-of-late_11.html?m=0
Possibly a future Emir of Kano.
Re: Prince Salisu Bayero Marries Second Wife 2 Years After His Wedding (Photos) by Jokkarm2: 4:44pm On Apr 12, 2018
THE FIRST ONE IS NOT PERFORMING SO HE NEEDS TO REPLACE HER.
Re: Prince Salisu Bayero Marries Second Wife 2 Years After His Wedding (Photos) by Nobody: 4:44pm On Apr 12, 2018
carinmom:

He has married her better than the advocates of monogamy and being unfaithful to their spouses undecided
A quick check at your profile makes me wonder how you'll endure the moanings coming from your fellow wives at night. And I wouldn't be surprised if the sex timetable at home will be against you.

Don't die in silence dear.
Re: Prince Salisu Bayero Marries Second Wife 2 Years After His Wedding (Photos) by Ebukamath(m): 4:47pm On Apr 12, 2018
i love u na for mouth
Re: Prince Salisu Bayero Marries Second Wife 2 Years After His Wedding (Photos) by bionixs: 5:13pm On Apr 12, 2018
Plolly:
oh congratulations
For those that are criticising my comment. I believe its better than keeping her as a mistress or putting her in the family way and denying her and the child
for your mind you don make sense
Re: Prince Salisu Bayero Marries Second Wife 2 Years After His Wedding (Photos) by bionixs: 5:15pm On Apr 12, 2018
Plolly:
oh congratulations
For those that are criticising my comment. I believe its better than keeping her as a mistress or putting her in the family way and denying her and the child
for your mind you don sense
Re: Prince Salisu Bayero Marries Second Wife 2 Years After His Wedding (Photos) by ufuosman(m): 5:17pm On Apr 12, 2018
Since you have the money to take care of them, carry on
Re: Prince Salisu Bayero Marries Second Wife 2 Years After His Wedding (Photos) by IJOBA2: 5:27pm On Apr 12, 2018
carinmom:

He has married her better than the advocates of monogamy and being unfaithful to their spouses undecided
WELL KNOWN NAIRALAND FEMALE JIHADIST HAVE SPOKEN!
Re: Prince Salisu Bayero Marries Second Wife 2 Years After His Wedding (Photos) by Plolly(f): 5:34pm On Apr 12, 2018
bionixs:
for your mind you don make sense
ohk
Re: Prince Salisu Bayero Marries Second Wife 2 Years After His Wedding (Photos) by Neoteny(m): 5:50pm On Apr 12, 2018
Plolly:
oh congratulations

Ignore the bullies.
Re: Prince Salisu Bayero Marries Second Wife 2 Years After His Wedding (Photos) by Plolly(f): 6:00pm On Apr 12, 2018
Neoteny:

Ignore the bullies.
Already doing so

1 Like

Re: Prince Salisu Bayero Marries Second Wife 2 Years After His Wedding (Photos) by Nobody: 6:29pm On Apr 12, 2018
She is even pregnant
Re: Prince Salisu Bayero Marries Second Wife 2 Years After His Wedding (Photos) by NASTYNASOSO: 6:39pm On Apr 12, 2018
FrenchWay:
Come to the north and you will be baffled by the level of underdevelopment and massive human population.
An average aboki has two wives with about 12kids.

I remember the oda day at a tea joint(mai shayi joint) in Gusau, Zamfara.

This fellow's car broke down around 22;00. He immediately called his kids to come 'tow' the car back home.

Behold brethren! About 9 boys appeared. As they were approaching, he told us in excitement that 'a lokaci haka Nike Sani unfanin yaran da Allah ya bani''
I weeped in french.

HMMMMMMMM

HABA BROS WHY ALL THIS PAINMENT.
TAKE IT EASY THEY DONT EVEN KNOW YOU EXIST
Re: Prince Salisu Bayero Marries Second Wife 2 Years After His Wedding (Photos) by obijelo(m): 7:37pm On Apr 12, 2018
Hours forks and two wife's, must you married more than a wife?. Abeg Governor Yahaya Bello pay me my February salary I understand today is 12 of April.
Re: Prince Salisu Bayero Marries Second Wife 2 Years After His Wedding (Photos) by obijelo(m): 7:39pm On Apr 12, 2018
Housa forks and two wife's, must you married more than a wife?. Abeg Governor Yahaya Bello pay me my February salary I understand today is 12 of April.
Re: Prince Salisu Bayero Marries Second Wife 2 Years After His Wedding (Photos) by Nobody: 11:19pm On Apr 12, 2018
Johnnyessence:
Prince Salisu Bayero, son of the late Emir of Kano, Alhaji Dr. Abdullahi Ado Bayero recently got married to another woman (the woman wearing white)
Salisu and his beautiful first wife got married in October 2015 (the fair one pictured left) and have a son together. See more photos from the wedding ceremony and photos with his first wife, below.

https://www.pressnewsng.com.ng/2018/04/that-was-fast-or-maybe-not-son-of-late_11.html?m=0

Hausa niggers too like TIGHT VAGINA....kai cheesy

Dangote son-in-law is next

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prince Salisu Bayero Marries Second Wife 2 Years After His Wedding (Photos) by fpeter(f): 10:40am On Apr 13, 2018
Omojudy:

Before nko? They aren't happy sharing but keep quiet to the public.

babe longest time, how far with you?
How the TTC thread... cheesy grin
Re: Prince Salisu Bayero Marries Second Wife 2 Years After His Wedding (Photos) by Omojudy: 10:48am On Apr 13, 2018
fpeter:

babe longest time, how far with you?
How the Thread... cheesy grin
I am fine. But about the thread, I will have to assume fine. Pm me na.
Re: Prince Salisu Bayero Marries Second Wife 2 Years After His Wedding (Photos) by Ashiat39(f): 7:54pm On Apr 19, 2018
Plolly:
oh congratulations

how I wish you be the victim
Re: Prince Salisu Bayero Marries Second Wife 2 Years After His Wedding (Photos) by Plolly(f): 8:17pm On Apr 19, 2018
Ashiat39:

how I wish you be the victim
Hanty do u know my story. Do u know what I'm going through do u know my pains and gains do u know what prompted that comment. Is the wife complaining to u. Or cos the lady is pregnant he should deny her and make she and the unborn baby suffer so someone else can be happy. Hanty if the answers to my questions are no please swerve and get off my mention
Re: Prince Salisu Bayero Marries Second Wife 2 Years After His Wedding (Photos) by Ashiat39(f): 9:14pm On Apr 19, 2018
Plolly:

Hanty do u know my story. Do u know what I'm going through do u know my pains and gains do u know what prompted that comment. Is the wife complaining to u. Or cos the lady is pregnant he should deny her and make she and the unborn baby suffer so someone else can be happy. Hanty if the answers to my questions are no please swerve and get off my mention

any of your pans, I knw not but if 2ruly you knw how painfull it is, you won't wish another person with it

(1) (2) (Reply)

More Pictures From The Osun Osogbo 2021 Grand Finale / Photos From The Osun Osogbo Festival / Olu Of Warri Receives T'suut'ina Highest Honor In Canada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.