Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,936 members, 7,810,602 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:54 AM

Emir of Kano, Aminu Ado Bayero Takes New Wife (Photos) - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Emir of Kano, Aminu Ado Bayero Takes New Wife (Photos) (63370 Views)

Village Women Gathered To Flog Man Who Beats His Wife (Photos) / Emir Of Kano, Ado Bayero To Marry Ex-Girlfriend, Hajiyayye (Photo) / Aminu Ado Bayero: ‘My Appointment Not Meant To Spite Emir Sanusi’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Emir of Kano, Aminu Ado Bayero Takes New Wife (Photos) by jaybenugo: 12:08pm On Jan 08, 2023
The Emir of Kano, Alhaji Aminu Ado Bayero, has married a second wife, Hauwa’u Adamu Abdullahi Dikko, IGBERETV reports.

The bride is said to be a direct descendant of Malam Jamo, who was a brother to the late emir of Kano, Ibrahim Dabo.

Marriage plans between the 60-year-old monarch and his long term girlfriend was reported late last year. The monarch had been married to only one wife for over three decades and they have four children together.

It was gathered that the wedding was conducted on Friday, January 6, at the residence of the late Jarman Kano, Professor Isah Hashim, located at Nasarawa GRA of the state.

The Madakin Kano, Alhaji Yusuf Nabahani Ibrahim, represented the family of the groom during the marriage rites, while Alhaji Shehu Hashim served as that of the bride.

Makaman Bichi, Alhaji Isyaku Umar Tofa, the Sarkin Dawaki Mai Tuta were among those that witnessed the wedding.

https://igberetvnews.com/1436089/emir-kano-aminu-ado-bayero-takes-new-wife-photos/

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Emir of Kano, Aminu Ado Bayero Takes New Wife (Photos) by BloomingDale(f): 12:10pm On Jan 08, 2023
See him fat ugly face. That’s why they need to keep the people poor so they can handpick and select all the beautiful young girls. Werey paedophile.

395 Likes 29 Shares

Re: Emir of Kano, Aminu Ado Bayero Takes New Wife (Photos) by owobokiri(m): 12:11pm On Jan 08, 2023
Shame on All of Them

113 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Emir of Kano, Aminu Ado Bayero Takes New Wife (Photos) by SmartProf(m): 12:12pm On Jan 08, 2023
That's all they do with royalty, which is to take new wives from their grandkids age group...you will never read about them building schools, hospitals, critical infrastructures or sponsoring scholarships...they are rather the world best in sexual mandates. The way they climb horses during their festivals, is how they keep marrying & climbing little girls.

462 Likes 32 Shares

Re: Emir of Kano, Aminu Ado Bayero Takes New Wife (Photos) by Nuhskhut: 12:15pm On Jan 08, 2023
Pesin pikin see fine girl,una all dey complain.

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Emir of Kano, Aminu Ado Bayero Takes New Wife (Photos) by God1000(m): 12:16pm On Jan 08, 2023
Why always under age girls? Or maybe my eyes are deceiving me

68 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Emir of Kano, Aminu Ado Bayero Takes New Wife (Photos) by BRIMBRAM: 12:18pm On Jan 08, 2023
BloomingDale:
See him fat ugly as fcukk face. That’s why they need to keep the people poor so they can handpick and select all the beautiful young girls. Werey paedophile.

You are so jealous. Haba! You ladies and being envious of each other. Naso una no let Regina Daniel rest wishing it is you in her shoes.

44 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Emir of Kano, Aminu Ado Bayero Takes New Wife (Photos) by dustmalik: 12:18pm On Jan 08, 2023
BloomingDale:
See him fat ugly as fcukk face. That’s why they need to keep the people poor so they can handpick and select all the beautiful young girls. Werey paedophile.
Does she look underaged to you? By the way, why express so much anger? Or is it because you have been jilted so many times by men who find you unworthy of being married?

69 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Emir of Kano, Aminu Ado Bayero Takes New Wife (Photos) by Ahmed0336(m): 12:18pm On Jan 08, 2023
God1000:
Why always under age girls?
Can you show evidence that she's underage?

40 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Emir of Kano, Aminu Ado Bayero Takes New Wife (Photos) by Penguin2: 12:18pm On Jan 08, 2023
Goodluck to two of them.

At least she’s not underaged.

She open her two korokoro eyes accept to marry grandpa for whatever reason.

Their business abeg!

For now, all my energy is focused on disproving all the lies of Tinubu urchins and ensuring Peter Obi becomes president.

51 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Emir of Kano, Aminu Ado Bayero Takes New Wife (Photos) by BRIMBRAM: 12:19pm On Jan 08, 2023
SmartProf:
That's all they do with royalty...take new wives of their grandkids age group...you will never hear them sponsoring scholarships...only sex driven mandates.

How many have you sponsored? Abi you are suffering from poverty? grin

26 Likes

Re: Emir of Kano, Aminu Ado Bayero Takes New Wife (Photos) by Moh247: 12:34pm On Jan 08, 2023
Can we all respect people's culture and decisions of grown adults

47 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Emir of Kano, Aminu Ado Bayero Takes New Wife (Photos) by Oowel(m): 12:52pm On Jan 08, 2023
Nice � one, I wish he can marry more of them. Use what you have to get what you want. She has use her beauty to catch an emir, you use your money to catch a classy and educated girl or use your beauty and smartness to catch a rich man. Hypocrite everywhere...

13 Likes

Re: Emir of Kano, Aminu Ado Bayero Takes New Wife (Photos) by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jan 08, 2023
Long live the emir. Happy married life.

5 Likes

Re: Emir of Kano, Aminu Ado Bayero Takes New Wife (Photos) by Omihanifa: 12:56pm On Jan 08, 2023
Northern men and small girls. Nah wa

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emir of Kano, Aminu Ado Bayero Takes New Wife (Photos) by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jan 08, 2023
God1000:
Your eyes are deceiving you truly else you won’t just jump into conclusions that she’s underaged

15 Likes

Re: Emir of Kano, Aminu Ado Bayero Takes New Wife (Photos) by BloomingDale(f): 1:25pm On Jan 08, 2023
Re: Emir of Kano, Aminu Ado Bayero Takes New Wife (Photos) by Minime10(f): 1:32pm On Jan 08, 2023
Na their way grin
Is that girl even up to 15

9 Likes

Re: Emir of Kano, Aminu Ado Bayero Takes New Wife (Photos) by BRIMBRAM: 1:36pm On Jan 08, 2023
BloomingDale:

Stupidity has so blinded you, you cannot even discern my statement to see I’m on her side and on the side of all the young men. Hopefully one old rich man steal your heartthrob. Werey mumus.

Lol... women and victims mentality. She was stolen from another man by a rich man lol. Nawa for you o. grin

4 Likes

Re: Emir of Kano, Aminu Ado Bayero Takes New Wife (Photos) by frank14011991(m): 1:37pm On Jan 08, 2023
A whole emir of KANO with one wife!! The guy tried.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emir of Kano, Aminu Ado Bayero Takes New Wife (Photos) by BRIMBRAM: 1:38pm On Jan 08, 2023
Minime10:
Na their way grin
Is that girl even up to 15

But you have been having sex before the age of 15 nah.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emir of Kano, Aminu Ado Bayero Takes New Wife (Photos) by BloomingDale(f): 1:41pm On Jan 08, 2023
BRIMBRAM:

Lol... women and victims mentality. She was stolen from another man by a rich man lol. Nawa for you o. grin

4 Likes

Re: Emir of Kano, Aminu Ado Bayero Takes New Wife (Photos) by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jan 08, 2023
grin
Re: Emir of Kano, Aminu Ado Bayero Takes New Wife (Photos) by Undefeatable22: 4:29pm On Jan 08, 2023
And me I never get one... sad
Re: Emir of Kano, Aminu Ado Bayero Takes New Wife (Photos) by techWriter3: 7:18pm On Jan 08, 2023
Why always under olds boys

Huh, Check my profile if you need help with your statement of purpose, personal statement, assignment, dissertation, or thesis.
Re: Emir of Kano, Aminu Ado Bayero Takes New Wife (Photos) by whytediamond(m): 8:53pm On Jan 08, 2023
grin
Re: Emir of Kano, Aminu Ado Bayero Takes New Wife (Photos) by Parachoko: 8:54pm On Jan 08, 2023
Some men wey dey beef the emir for marrying a young and beautiful lady, but wish they are in his position, go soon start to dey condemn him for marrying a youmg and beautiful lady

God1000:
How's the lady you're seeing in the pic an underage? Everybody go dey claim holy on top social media

When you find yourself in such a position at the age of 60 years, you're free to marry a 59 years old woman or a 70 years old woman.

The Emir don choose a Youth as him own wife, no dey criticise his choice.

12 Likes

Re: Emir of Kano, Aminu Ado Bayero Takes New Wife (Photos) by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 8:54pm On Jan 08, 2023
Re: Emir of Kano, Aminu Ado Bayero Takes New Wife (Photos) by Beremx(f): 8:55pm On Jan 08, 2023
Long term girlfriend?

How old was she when they started dating?

O di egwu!!

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tanzanian Women Twerk In Public, Go Viral. See Reactions (photos) / What Does 'Iyawo' Mean? / Anambra Widow Refuses To Drink Water Used In Bathing Her Late Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.