Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,084 members, 7,828,809 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

Roman Goddess Dances With Her Massive Boobs (Video, Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Roman Goddess Dances With Her Massive Boobs (Video, Photos) (61390 Views)

Cossy Orjiakor Celebrates Her 34th Birthday, Dances With Her Massive Boobs / Roman Goddess Exposes Don Jazzy & Other Big Guys Waiting In Line In Her DM / Photos Of Ghanaian Vickie Ama With Her Massive Boobs And Erect Nip ples (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Roman Goddess Dances With Her Massive Boobs (Video, Photos) by twilliamx(m): 5:34pm On Apr 12, 2018
H
Re: Roman Goddess Dances With Her Massive Boobs (Video, Photos) by Jaykolo10(m): 5:35pm On Apr 12, 2018
Why is she making headline bayii... everything becoming useless in this shithole country

cry

1 Like

Re: Roman Goddess Dances With Her Massive Boobs (Video, Photos) by asawanathegreat(m): 5:35pm On Apr 12, 2018
Am not enticed with this breast jor, let her go and donate fura de nunu to our milk industry.

1 Like

Re: Roman Goddess Dances With Her Massive Boobs (Video, Photos) by ekestic1976(f): 5:36pm On Apr 12, 2018
LovePeddler! Nothing in the head, but much in the bosom! About her only asset.

1 Like

Re: Roman Goddess Dances With Her Massive Boobs (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 5:36pm On Apr 12, 2018
pweetyz:
Iye!!!

Please don't spoil me

You wey don spoil tey tey
Re: Roman Goddess Dances With Her Massive Boobs (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 5:38pm On Apr 12, 2018
Nairalanders slayers with pimples for breasts will avoid this thread grin

I can't believe that U typed the above. Really shaneful angry
Re: Roman Goddess Dances With Her Massive Boobs (Video, Photos) by Neoteny(m): 5:38pm On Apr 12, 2018
dennisworld1:
grin time to enter room and masturbate in here kiss kiss tongue

Way ahead of you
Re: Roman Goddess Dances With Her Massive Boobs (Video, Photos) by brightnelly(f): 5:38pm On Apr 12, 2018
And she will FROWN wen men sees her as SEX OBJECT undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Roman Goddess Dances With Her Massive Boobs (Video, Photos) by Sagay212: 5:40pm On Apr 12, 2018
i thought the stupid ipod girl is married.....why still advertising breast on the internet for customers...oh i almost forgot...oloshoism is in their blood
Re: Roman Goddess Dances With Her Massive Boobs (Video, Photos) by Pangea: 5:42pm On Apr 12, 2018
Stupid heifer!
Re: Roman Goddess Dances With Her Massive Boobs (Video, Photos) by SHANGALORLOR: 5:43pm On Apr 12, 2018
She looks like Bobriski
Re: Roman Goddess Dances With Her Massive Boobs (Video, Photos) by DammyGbade(m): 5:43pm On Apr 12, 2018
Na everybody get breast... Na size just different... I slay my own under my singlet.
Re: Roman Goddess Dances With Her Massive Boobs (Video, Photos) by Cyrealmusic(m): 5:44pm On Apr 12, 2018
Motherless babies need milk, pls supply them.
Re: Roman Goddess Dances With Her Massive Boobs (Video, Photos) by Xharlesis: 5:47pm On Apr 12, 2018
What a drag undecided
Re: Roman Goddess Dances With Her Massive Boobs (Video, Photos) by toluxa1(m): 5:47pm On Apr 12, 2018
I didn't even notice she was dancing
Re: Roman Goddess Dances With Her Massive Boobs (Video, Photos) by majekoam(m): 5:47pm On Apr 12, 2018
Isn't she meant to be a married woman now

Just saying...

let me be going.
Re: Roman Goddess Dances With Her Massive Boobs (Video, Photos) by missjane: 5:54pm On Apr 12, 2018
Why on earth does nairaland make such people popular??

1 Like

Re: Roman Goddess Dances With Her Massive Boobs (Video, Photos) by Mutemenot(m): 5:54pm On Apr 12, 2018
I like it tongue
Re: Roman Goddess Dances With Her Massive Boobs (Video, Photos) by chukzyfcbb: 5:55pm On Apr 12, 2018
if this world was filled with guys like me eh, most of these nonentities would die of attention.

Nothing would irk these souls than giving them no attention atalls. If only.

1 Like

Re: Roman Goddess Dances With Her Massive Boobs (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 5:56pm On Apr 12, 2018
What exactly does she do for a living?
Re: Roman Goddess Dances With Her Massive Boobs (Video, Photos) by brenister10: 5:57pm On Apr 12, 2018
Oh nairaland, when did this started with you
Re: Roman Goddess Dances With Her Massive Boobs (Video, Photos) by okotokostyleman: 5:59pm On Apr 12, 2018
He that overcometh all these naked daughters of Jezebel shall have life eternal.
Don`t be deceived!
Re: Roman Goddess Dances With Her Massive Boobs (Video, Photos) by penance(m): 5:59pm On Apr 12, 2018
And this is news grin, very soon if pesin just smile, e go enter news,mtchew, rubbish
Re: Roman Goddess Dances With Her Massive Boobs (Video, Photos) by innobets(m): 6:00pm On Apr 12, 2018
Successvibes11:
What exactly does she do for a living?

She works on instagram in the BOOBY flaunting department grin
Re: Roman Goddess Dances With Her Massive Boobs (Video, Photos) by Proffeluczy1(m): 6:02pm On Apr 12, 2018
dennisworld1:
grin time to enter room and masturbate in here kiss kiss tongue

this is why I open this trend
Re: Roman Goddess Dances With Her Massive Boobs (Video, Photos) by delzbaba(m): 6:02pm On Apr 12, 2018
Vaseline crew right now

Re: Roman Goddess Dances With Her Massive Boobs (Video, Photos) by ELgordo(m): 6:04pm On Apr 12, 2018
Ovoko..... Satan pikin
Re: Roman Goddess Dances With Her Massive Boobs (Video, Photos) by Proffeluczy1(m): 6:05pm On Apr 12, 2018
brightnelly:
And she will FROWN wen men sees her as SEX OBJECT undecided undecided undecided

do you think she is like Nigerian girls that pretend a lot? never! they are always happy anyway people address them.
Re: Roman Goddess Dances With Her Massive Boobs (Video, Photos) by Follygunners: 6:08pm On Apr 12, 2018
Chiefpriest1:
Something is just not right with this shape sha! Doesn't move me one bit.

If I dream of this kind woman, I go wake up sharp sharp. Which kain body be dis na?

This is curvy, not that...

Shey na Muri Balogun be dis, abeg?
Re: Roman Goddess Dances With Her Massive Boobs (Video, Photos) by BBM: 6:09pm On Apr 12, 2018
Re: Roman Goddess Dances With Her Massive Boobs (Video, Photos) by XingXhang(m): 6:09pm On Apr 12, 2018
Attention-Seeking Biaatch!

Re: Roman Goddess Dances With Her Massive Boobs (Video, Photos) by Wakago: 6:09pm On Apr 12, 2018
ikombe:
I dont understand

Does walking around your apartment now means you are dancing angry angry angry

Don't know if you guys heard the lyrics of the song she was listening to

Gotta give all your love or nothing
Ride or die, and ride a while for nothing
All year gone and on your own you're stunting
Say you ain't been worried, bitch you fronting
I ain't worried 'bout you bitch, ayy
I ain't worried 'bout you bitch, oh
I ain't worried 'bout you bitch, ayy
I ain't worried 'bout you bitch, no

Thank God she knows she is a bitch wink
oh, and who sang that song and name of da track? Bitch gotta face it 2nite.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Annie Idibia Having Fun With Her Kids And Fans Despite Divorce Rumors / 2face Idibia Is Officially Blind With Love (photos) / Tonto Dike Removes Husband's Name From Instagram (See Screenshots)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.