Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,184 members, 7,957,432 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 12:26 PM

A Brand New ICO Just Started Its Free Airdrop Of 176,000 Tokens - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / A Brand New ICO Just Started Its Free Airdrop Of 176,000 Tokens (522 Views)

Claim Your FREE $DOGS 300,000 Tokens Now! / Ave.ai Airdrop Of Its Token Called MTM Is Ongoing / Biggest Airdrop Of All Time Worth 2000$ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Brand New ICO Just Started Its Free Airdrop Of 176,000 Tokens by david4u(m): 4:19pm On Apr 12, 2018
They started the giveaway 12 hours back and already over 18,000 Tokens are Gone approx!

They are worth $0.60 cents right now and by the time ICO starts trading will be easy 10x to 100x because of the massive community they are building.

I have seen this twice before so don't miss out. Remember 'Action is the foundational key to all success' so get on it!

You can claim your 5 free tokens right now worth $3 by simply creating a FREE Account which can be worth $300 by end of 2018 and also for every FREE referral you do , you get 5 tokens....

Massive Massive opportunity to make huge GAINS if you take action.

Click Here To Claim Your Tokens [url]https://g oo.gl/RuFsBz[/url]

PS: please remove the space between '//g' and 'oo' for the link to work. When you set up free account make sure you check email to verify your link. If you don't see your link check spam. This must be done or you can't login to your account and get your free tokens.
Re: A Brand New ICO Just Started Its Free Airdrop Of 176,000 Tokens by princesam120: 12:46pm On Apr 13, 2018
Link not working
Re: A Brand New ICO Just Started Its Free Airdrop Of 176,000 Tokens by joyfit: 5:37pm On Apr 13, 2018
Ok
Re: A Brand New ICO Just Started Its Free Airdrop Of 176,000 Tokens by david4u(m): 8:27pm On Apr 13, 2018
This is the link https://g oo.gl/yJxJxm. Please close the link between '//g' and 'oo' for the link to work.
Re: A Brand New ICO Just Started Its Free Airdrop Of 176,000 Tokens by david4u(m): 9:16pm On Apr 13, 2018
Hello,

I did research on this very interesting ICO project last week and I believe that it has the capacity to grow like other successful projects such as bitcoin, etherium etc. This company is already doing business.

The Early Bird Sale is going on right now. The tokens are much cheaper now then they will be in the Pre-Sale or Public Sale.

The Pre-Sale starts in May 1 2018, so this gives you a big advantage.

Please do your own due diligence. Set up your free account. Go through the website. Have a look and see for yourself.

Also if you create a free account with them, you get 5 Coins for FREE, sent right to your wallet! No strings attached.

I am a big fan of free AIRDROPS. We have nothing to lose and everything to gain. And it gives you a reason to take action which is important in anything.

I do like this utility token. The company is already been in business for more than 2 years now.

I am a strong advocate of having lots of options. I never put all my eggs in one basket. So I am constantly searching for ways to help you grow your crypto portfolio and take more ICO. So stay tuned. Any free airdrops will be communicated to you through this thread.

Lets make this a great weekend!

PS Don't forget your 5 Free Coins. Remove the space in the link and it will work.

david4u:

They started the giveaway 12 hours back and already over 18,000 Tokens are Gone approx!

They are worth $0.60 cents right now and by the time ICO starts trading will be easy 10x to 100x because of the massive community they are building.

I have seen this twice before so don't miss out. Remember 'Action is the foundational key to all success' so get on it!

You can claim your 5 free tokens right now worth $3 by simply creating a FREE Account which can be worth $300 by end of 2018 and also for every FREE referral you do , you get 5 tokens....

Massive Massive opportunity to make huge GAINS if you take action.

Click Here To Claim Your Tokens [url]https://g oo.gl/RuFsBz[/url]

PS: remove the space between '//g' and 'oo' for the link to work. When you set up free account make sure you check email to verify your link. If you don't see your link check spam. This must be done or you can't login to your account and get your free tokens.

(1) (Reply)

Do Not Miss This Mouth Watering Offer! / Good Returns On Investment In Acres Of Land At Badagry, Lagos. / Invest 3k To Earn 30k, 100000% Sure (sportsbetting)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.