Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,673 members, 7,816,760 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:37 PM

South African Dad Throws His Baby To Prevent His Building From Being Demolished - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / South African Dad Throws His Baby To Prevent His Building From Being Demolished (32519 Views)

American Tiktok Influencer Shares Her 'Glow Up' From A Baby To A Cute Teenager / Russia: New Mum ‘throws Another Woman’s Baby To His Death( Pix) / Man Backs His Baby To A Bank In Port-Harcourt. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Dad Throws His Baby To Prevent His Building From Being Demolished by Headmaster055(m): 6:28pm On Apr 12, 2018
The man must be high on something... because he should not try to risk the life of his daughter for any reason..... end time fathers...
Re: South African Dad Throws His Baby To Prevent His Building From Being Demolished by MEILYN(m): 6:29pm On Apr 12, 2018
Did anybody notice the height of the so called home?
Re: South African Dad Throws His Baby To Prevent His Building From Being Demolished by Praktikals(m): 6:31pm On Apr 12, 2018
Igbo kwenu!
Re: South African Dad Throws His Baby To Prevent His Building From Being Demolished by BeeBeeOoh(m): 6:32pm On Apr 12, 2018
Successvibes11:

This bros dey vex o.
Anyway, he's not my president. Remember I stated clearly, "your president".
Abeg if na joke stop am oh, do I look like a Nigerian to you undecided

1 Like

Re: South African Dad Throws His Baby To Prevent His Building From Being Demolished by lastempero: 6:33pm On Apr 12, 2018
Was hoping to see a better mansion, lol n behold a bacha
Re: South African Dad Throws His Baby To Prevent His Building From Being Demolished by sapeleboi(m): 6:33pm On Apr 12, 2018
that man deserve an award
Re: South African Dad Throws His Baby To Prevent His Building From Being Demolished by Adebowale89(m): 6:35pm On Apr 12, 2018
MrMoney007:
He must be an Afonja, they are synonymous with demolition

the brain disorder at it again, it's well with your reasoning faculty cheesy
Re: South African Dad Throws His Baby To Prevent His Building From Being Demolished by Nobody: 6:35pm On Apr 12, 2018
BeeBeeOoh:
Abeg if na joke stop am oh, do I look like a Nigerian to you undecided

LMAO
sharp guy, you don dey deny your father land
Re: South African Dad Throws His Baby To Prevent His Building From Being Demolished by myke92(m): 6:39pm On Apr 12, 2018
sad
You want free airtime?
Just check my signature.
Re: South African Dad Throws His Baby To Prevent His Building From Being Demolished by myke92(m): 6:39pm On Apr 12, 2018
shocked
Re: South African Dad Throws His Baby To Prevent His Building From Being Demolished by graphicsgal3000(f): 6:41pm On Apr 12, 2018
they might ban you for this ohhh..pls be careful
Gasssgfx:
angry
Re: South African Dad Throws His Baby To Prevent His Building From Being Demolished by IdeyFindWife: 6:44pm On Apr 12, 2018
BeeBeeOoh:
So u throw your baby off so dem no go demolish your house, police catch am for air, charge you to court and your house will be demolished at the end of the day??

Mehn! This kind stupidity kari pikin for back

Everybody is blaming this man, they forget that he's fine far less than Buhari, who's currently perched atop BMC & APC zombies praises, and threatening to plunge Nigeria into another 4 years of socioeconomic darkness!

The Dullard is a greater danger!
Re: South African Dad Throws His Baby To Prevent His Building From Being Demolished by Kinggnicole(f): 6:45pm On Apr 12, 2018
olatunjithomas:

Meanwhile I heard they're selling properties in Mars..
Thank me later.
mercury too
Re: South African Dad Throws His Baby To Prevent His Building From Being Demolished by favourbaby: 6:46pm On Apr 12, 2018
[quote author=Earthbound post=66654173]This just goes to show Nigerians are a million times better than those lazy lots.

Govt. will be marking and demolishing buildings up and down. My people will only complain and simply move on. Nothing drastic.[/quote

Uncle abeg shout it let them hear!

Most people dying to go to SA never envisaged that such shanties exist in that country.
Re: South African Dad Throws His Baby To Prevent His Building From Being Demolished by graphicsgal3000(f): 6:46pm On Apr 12, 2018
doesn't anybody buy graphic design services here sef... undecided
I have been advertising for hours now...
guy pls support me nah cry

click here to chat with me now if interested.
Re: South African Dad Throws His Baby To Prevent His Building From Being Demolished by Gasssgfx: 6:46pm On Apr 12, 2018
graphicsgal3000:
they might ban you for this ohhh..pls be careful
thanks
Re: South African Dad Throws His Baby To Prevent His Building From Being Demolished by Jabioro: 6:50pm On Apr 12, 2018
Successvibes11:

LMAO
Give your president another chance naw grin
Becareful not to commit hateful demand!
Re: South African Dad Throws His Baby To Prevent His Building From Being Demolished by Jaqenhghar: 6:50pm On Apr 12, 2018
Successvibes11:
WTF!!
*Faints*
*wakes up*

I'm relocating to another planet; nobody, I repeat, nobody should hold me.
grin grin grin
Re: South African Dad Throws His Baby To Prevent His Building From Being Demolished by CSTR1003: 6:51pm On Apr 12, 2018
"South African man"and "dad" are complete oxymoron.

What you have over there are South African baby daddies.

Those guys don't know how to be fathers.
Lazy to the bone.
Re: South African Dad Throws His Baby To Prevent His Building From Being Demolished by faithfull18(f): 6:54pm On Apr 12, 2018
This man is heartless. Gambling with a life because of something as immaterial as a house?!
Re: South African Dad Throws His Baby To Prevent His Building From Being Demolished by Nobody: 6:55pm On Apr 12, 2018
He should be sentenced to 5 years imprisonment with 5 daily slaps to reset his non-functioning brain.
Re: South African Dad Throws His Baby To Prevent His Building From Being Demolished by TEYA: 6:56pm On Apr 12, 2018
CSTR1003:
"South African man"and "dad" are complete oxymoron.

What you have over there are South African baby daddies.

Those guys don't know how to be fathers.
Lazy to the bone.
South Africans and Zimbabweans were fighting fiercely on another thread earlier on today for the 'irresponsible man of the year award.
Re: South African Dad Throws His Baby To Prevent His Building From Being Demolished by Jeezuzpick(m): 6:56pm On Apr 12, 2018
Successvibes11:
WTF!!
*Faints*
*wakes up*

"Bomb" Voyage, Mon ami!
Re: South African Dad Throws His Baby To Prevent His Building From Being Demolished by pawesome(m): 6:57pm On Apr 12, 2018
Successvibes11:
WTF!!
*Faints*
*wakes up*

please dnt go alone...carry our politicians with you
Re: South African Dad Throws His Baby To Prevent His Building From Being Demolished by Deltayankeeboi: 6:58pm On Apr 12, 2018
graphicsgal3000:
doesn't anybody buy graphic design services here sef... undecided
I have been advertising for hours now...
guy pls support me nah cry

click here to chat with me now if interested.
my beautiful baby HOW good are you in bed? i like intimacy when doing business. we have to rub mind together first as one so i will know that the business i want to do is legit so what are your bedroom skills.
Re: South African Dad Throws His Baby To Prevent His Building From Being Demolished by veacea: 7:00pm On Apr 12, 2018
Successvibes11:
WTF!!
*Faints*
*wakes up*

Come and vote out Buhari before you go biko
Re: South African Dad Throws His Baby To Prevent His Building From Being Demolished by staketowin: 7:03pm On Apr 12, 2018
check the signature
Re: South African Dad Throws His Baby To Prevent His Building From Being Demolished by thunderbabs: 7:05pm On Apr 12, 2018
Can we rewind the movie and do some editing.

Instead of d baby in the father's hand, place buhari in hiz hands and remove the police who caught the baby... Once we hit play, the father can then throw buhari, letz see what will happen shocked

5, 4, 3, 2, 1, ACTION.... shocked
Re: South African Dad Throws His Baby To Prevent His Building From Being Demolished by Oyebee91(m): 7:24pm On Apr 12, 2018
But them sabi kill nigerians?
Re: South African Dad Throws His Baby To Prevent His Building From Being Demolished by mamawin(f): 7:40pm On Apr 12, 2018
Earthbound:
This just goes to show Nigerians are a million times better than those lazy lots.

Govt. will be marking and demolishing buildings up and down. My people will only complain and simply move on. Nothing drastic.
that means you would have loved to see some actions from Nigerian fathers too. lol. Nigerians! so resilience
Re: South African Dad Throws His Baby To Prevent His Building From Being Demolished by SlayerForever: 7:43pm On Apr 12, 2018
Ne'er do well BLACK South Africans.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"If My Mom Slaps You & You Slap Back, I Will Beat You Blue & Black " - Man / ‘Holy Water’ Ruins 10-Year-Old Marriage / Woman Reveals How She Dashed Her Husband N500k And What He Did With It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.