Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,243 members, 7,818,833 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:15 AM

South African Dad Throws His Baby To Prevent His Building From Being Demolished - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / South African Dad Throws His Baby To Prevent His Building From Being Demolished (32521 Views)

American Tiktok Influencer Shares Her 'Glow Up' From A Baby To A Cute Teenager / Russia: New Mum ‘throws Another Woman’s Baby To His Death( Pix) / Man Backs His Baby To A Bank In Port-Harcourt. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Dad Throws His Baby To Prevent His Building From Being Demolished by Nobody: 7:53pm On Apr 12, 2018
mamawin:
that means you would have loved to see some actions from Nigerian fathers too. lol. Nigerians! so resilience

Lol. Which kind of resilience from the people can move the govt? Sis, ko possible.
Re: South African Dad Throws His Baby To Prevent His Building From Being Demolished by sistmeccy(f): 8:04pm On Apr 12, 2018
MrMoney007:
He must be an Afonja, they are synonymous with demolition
Nigeria isn't moving forward because of the likes of you, Must you tribalize everything
Re: South African Dad Throws His Baby To Prevent His Building From Being Demolished by Nobody: 8:08pm On Apr 12, 2018
CSTR1003:
"South African man"and "dad" are complete oxymoron.

What you have over there are South African baby daddies.

Those guys don't know how to be fathers.
Lazy to the bone.
Mmm and this is coming from someone whose country allow 8-year-olds to be married to men old enough to be their grandfathers while at the same time trading the infants for some cheap garri? GO FIGURE.

2 Likes

Re: South African Dad Throws His Baby To Prevent His Building From Being Demolished by sistmeccy(f): 8:08pm On Apr 12, 2018
Successvibes11:
WTF!!
*Faints*
*wakes up*

I'm relocating to another planet; nobody, I repeat, nobody should hold me.
Is your T fare complete or should I help you add to it

1 Like

Re: South African Dad Throws His Baby To Prevent His Building From Being Demolished by BeeBeeOoh(m): 8:09pm On Apr 12, 2018
Successvibes11:

LMAO
sharp guy, you don dey deny your father land
lipsrsealed wink

1 Like

Re: South African Dad Throws His Baby To Prevent His Building From Being Demolished by Nobody: 8:14pm On Apr 12, 2018
sistmeccy:

Is your T fare complete or should I help you add to it

I use a specialized wakadanized mode of transportation. I don't need Tfare grin
Re: South African Dad Throws His Baby To Prevent His Building From Being Demolished by chiroyale(f): 8:30pm On Apr 12, 2018
Successvibes11:
WTF!!
*Faints*
*wakes up*

I'm relocating to another planet; nobody, I repeat, nobody should hold me.

Am coming with you.. I've seen it all

1 Like

Re: South African Dad Throws His Baby To Prevent His Building From Being Demolished by Nobody: 8:35pm On Apr 12, 2018
Earthbound:
This just goes to show Nigerians are a million times better than those lazy lots.

Govt. will be marking and demolishing buildings up and down. My people will only complain and simply move on. Nothing drastic.
You are million times better yet nobody admires you and whenever you enter foreign airports you are going to be scanned 10x because everyone thinks you are a criminal,which in most cases you prove them right cool

So here you are confirming that the reason your government keep shïtting on your heads with impunity is because the only thing you can do is bark like toothless bulldogs and will never hold them accontable?

2 Likes

Re: South African Dad Throws His Baby To Prevent His Building From Being Demolished by Trippledee(m): 9:00pm On Apr 12, 2018
Sirpaul:
Jesus Wept!
John 11 vs 35

1 Like

Re: South African Dad Throws His Baby To Prevent His Building From Being Demolished by nkay2020: 10:29pm On Apr 12, 2018
[quote author=Successvibes11 post=66654044]WTF!!
*Faints*
*wakes up*

I'm relocating to another planet; nobody, I repeat, nobody should hold me. [/quote

Byeeee. We don't need you
Re: South African Dad Throws His Baby To Prevent His Building From Being Demolished by MaeBlocks(f): 9:58am On Apr 13, 2018
See better and clearer pictures

Re: South African Dad Throws His Baby To Prevent His Building From Being Demolished by CioAngels(f): 10:53am On Apr 13, 2018
Guidette:
Maybe if he carried that child for nine months he would never have done that. Stupid!

By the way, where is her mother? They need to arrest her too for first of all leaving her daughter in the hands of this monster and secondly for laying with the fool. Nonsense! angry
What about women who carried for nine month plus and yet throw the baby away. So, is not because He's a man, is fear of having to stay under the bridge and stupidly think his child is a collateral to save his house. Very sad though.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? / I Want To Get Married, But My Parents Don't Like The Girl / "If My Mom Slaps You & You Slap Back, I Will Beat You Blue & Black " - Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.