Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,746 members, 7,820,573 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

Who Are Merit-infos - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Who Are Merit-infos (291 Views)

Cheap Web Designing By MERIT-INFOS / Futo Merit List Is Out For 2017/2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Are Merit-infos by Meritinfos(m): 5:01pm On Apr 12, 2018
MERITT-INFOS in association with Liquidnet LLC and Liquidnet LTD is an IT firm into web development and professional in web programming. Merit-Infos is an innovative firm with a motto of people working for the welfare of people. When this group was started by Michael Erastus alongside with his friends, those around were skeptic as to the possibility of creating such a group. We never relented rather we did the "impossible" we went into partnership. First we started partnership with Ejik Dynamic Synergy (which are are proudly a sub sector) and also with LIquidNet. These people saw our determination in providing affordable I.T solution to Nigeria, Africa And the World in general. Today, we are proud to say that the work has started and we are never going to relent unitl we have turned Africa into the world's leading continent in technology.
WHAT WE OFFER:
Merit-Infos as part of its goals has been departmentalized into various sector working day and night to bring up Ideas on how to make life easy for Africa.
I shall however speak of only one of the departments, I.T department. The I.T department otherwise known as MERIT-INFOS TECH. has drawn out the following offer for the mass to enjoy.
-Cheap Web designing Offers. She does not parade herself as the cheapest web designing offer giver, but we know that compared to others, she offers the best. For as low as N100,000 -N300,000 per year We provide such offers as web designing with free hosting, Free advertisement, free Logo.
-Advertisement: Also as one of the project embarked on, Nigeria and Africa will no longer need to depend on Google and Foreign advert network to market their product, as we will have ours at a cheaper rate and in our currency base.
-Effective and Efficient web Hosting offers: We offer an unlimited plans for those that want to host their websites. As low as $4 per month, you can have your websites hosted with unlimited web space and bandwidth. I shall explain these web terms as used by Merit-Infos in my next write-up. Visit [url]excelgators.xyz[/url]
Merit-Infos does not hide under the cloak of terms and conditions to swerve people, but all our terms and conditions are clearly spelt out for you.

Contact us : meritinfos@gmail.com, meritinfosweb@gmail.com
Or call:
+2348147298815, +2348115086110
For professional web designing, we are always available to meet you at the point of your need.

(1) (Reply)

Find The Perfect Web Hosting For Your Website / How To Create Posts Your Readers Will Love (get 1k Traffic With Just 250 Words) / Make Your Facebook Posts Automatically Appear On Your Twitter Account.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.