Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,472 members, 7,812,450 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:34 PM

How To Create Posts Your Readers Will Love (get 1k Traffic With Just 250 Words) - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Create Posts Your Readers Will Love (get 1k Traffic With Just 250 Words) (289 Views)

High Traffic With Very Low CPC, What Could Be The Cause? / Blogging: How To Write A Compelling Article That Your Readers Will Love / Building Solid Traffic With Backlinks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Create Posts Your Readers Will Love (get 1k Traffic With Just 250 Words) by hennyholla17(m): 9:15pm On Apr 28, 2018
You have probably seen or heard of Harry Potter, right? One quality about Harry Potter is his likability and charisma. How do you write a likable and attractive post?

This is where the Harry Potter Method comes in. It is a method I discovered and has worked for me on my other blogs. To write a blog post that gets tons of views, you need to insert at least 2000 word, images, infographics and pictures. All these take a lot of time to gather and format properly on your blog that is why I will teach you how to write one that will get a lot of views with just 250 words and five images. Sssshhhh! it’s a secret.

First, in case you are still asking why I named it “The Harry Potter Method”, it is so named because Harry Potter was not a perfect kid in school and most times did not live up to expectations but always came out shining among his competitors (Malfoy dumbass).

Now, like I said, you can get hundreds of shares and a thousand views with just 250 words and 5 images. This kind of posts entertains visitors because they read each paragraph with a funny meme or pics to back them up and get the best reader experience ever. Who does not love a joke?

So the Harry Potter technique is done using the following steps:

Create a list post
Add a little detail to each paragraph on your list post
Search for funny images or memes that match each paragraph
Insert the images immediately after each respective heading.
If you do it well, it will look something like this. click d link below for sample

Source: http://techpanda.com.ng/harry-potter-method-how-to-make-everyone-love-your-blog-posts/blogging/

(1) (Reply)

SEO Articles For Your Blog At Cheap Rate (blogger And Wordpress) / How To Standout And Maximize Your Twitter Features / Design Your Blogger Blog For Almost Free.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.