Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,542 members, 7,955,013 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:28 PM

Reason's Why Business Ideals Crumbles An Fail - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Reason's Why Business Ideals Crumbles An Fail (323 Views)

Why Business Beginners Should Be Careful Of Partnership Business / Successful Ideals That Will Make Users To Succeed In Forex Market / Why Business Interest Is Important For Business Success (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Reason's Why Business Ideals Crumbles An Fail by Nobody: 6:06pm On Apr 12, 2018
You might have been an entrepreneurial working tirelessly all day thinking of way to make a living for yourself, you might also been an idealist generating new ideals everyday an trying to work on them because you believe it's will make you rich or you become the big boss of the game.

But anytime you wanna work on this business ideal everything just don't work the way you planned its are among those people that's always have a sleepless night just to work on an ideal an at the end of the day you just drop the ideal an work on something else

An later you see your ideal has been published to world an you wonder is this not my idea I'm working on that's is making one person to be rich.

If yes why does this keep happening?

1.didn't I planned its well
2.no funds
3.are you just lazy
4.discouragement

Most of us face this four things listed above , but have you ever ask yourself "if this business become successful will I still be here ,will people laff at me " forget about the fund can't you save "note everyone is not meant to be your helper"

Stop saying this is not my calling then how do you know

Success is not for lazy people
Success is not for foolish people
Success is not low self esteemed people

Success is meant for you

Wake up The world is moving ,do you want to call your Junior sir

Sir please I want to go home to meet my children
Sir please a favor I need 10,000naira from you

Don't you know that's the little you have can turn you to a world richest man

If I should tell you today I will be wealthy more than bill gate some of you will say its not possible - explain why it's not possible was he rich before

So wake up ,smile tell God today is my day let this work for me

Write a business proposal flourish your life
See let's me tell you
U be a man or woman

You family are counting on you, nephews, nieces, generation, unborn children , the world

Everyone is counting on us let's face this challenges either big or small

I'm oluwatemitope praise don't mind the way I type

1 Like

Re: Reason's Why Business Ideals Crumbles An Fail by telealpha123(m): 11:56am On Apr 13, 2018
Thank you very much. I was inspired!!!
Re: Reason's Why Business Ideals Crumbles An Fail by Ejadike(m): 2:18pm On Apr 13, 2018
Karahubs:
You might have been an entrepreneurial working tirelessly all day thinking of way to make a living for yourself, you might also been an idealist generating new ideals everyday an trying to work on them because you believe it's will make you rich or you become the big boss of the game.

But anytime you wanna work on this business ideal everything just don't work the way you planned its are among those people that's always have a sleepless night just to work on an ideal an at the end of the day you just drop the ideal an work on something else

An later you see your ideal has been published to world an you wonder is this not my idea I'm working on that's is making one person to be rich.

If yes why does this keep happening?

1.didn't I planned its well
2.no funds
3.are you just lazy
4.discouragement

Most of us face this four things listed above , but have you ever ask yourself "if this business become successful will I still be here ,will people laff at me " forget about the fund can't you save "note everyone is not meant to be your helper"

Stop saying this is not my calling then how do you know

Success is not for lazy people
Success is not for foolish people
Success is not low self esteemed people

Success is meant for you

Wake up The world is moving ,do you want to call your Junior sir

Sir please I want to go home to meet my children
Sir please a favor I need 10,000naira from you

Don't you know that's the little you have can turn you to a world richest man

If I should tell you today I will be wealthy more than bill gate some of you will say its not possible - explain why it's not possible was he rich before

So wake up ,smile tell God today is my day let this work for me

Write a business proposal flourish your life
See let's me tell you
U be a man or woman

You family are counting on you, nephews, nieces, generation, unborn children , the world

Everyone is counting on us let's face this challenges either big or small

I'm oluwatemitope praise don't mind the way I type
irrespective of your English, I still learnt something from you. Thanks for the inspiration bro.

(1) (Reply)

Expert Tips For Driving More Marketing Qualified Leads / FG Pays N439 Million To 18 Tax Whistleblowers, Recovers N14bn From Tax Evaders / NIGERIA RECORDED 1.95% GDP GROWTH IN Q1 2018 — NBS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.