Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,636 members, 7,820,227 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

Is Black Panther Overrated? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Is Black Panther Overrated? (1479 Views)

Idris Elba Is Black Superman In New Movie / Black Panther : Why Is Everyone Acting So Stupid? / See The Real Actress That Acted Dora Milaje In Avengers Black Panther (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Black Panther Overrated? by Sheuns(m): 6:18pm On Apr 12, 2018
In my opinion I think the movie was over hyped because it was too predictable for me. I really loved the technology parts of controlling vehicles remotely and all, but I just didn't feel the hype that trailed this movie.

I feel Thor Ragnarok, Captain America Winter Soilder and Civil war made more sense story wise and execution than Black Panther.

It was a good movie just that I feel it was overly hyped.

This is just my view. What are your views?

2 Likes

Re: Is Black Panther Overrated? by Ilajeboy(m): 6:54pm On Apr 12, 2018
D little I watched from the movie jst killed my vibe immediately...... Very overhyped bullshit

1 Like

Re: Is Black Panther Overrated? by happy200(m): 11:54am On Apr 14, 2018
Sheuns:
In my opinion I think the movie was over hyped because it was too predictable for me. I really loved the technology parts of controlling vehicles remotely and all, but I just didn't feel the hype that trailed this movie.

I feel Thor Ragnarok, Captain America Winter Soilder and Civil war made more sense story wise and execution than Black Panther.

It was a good movie just that I feel it was overly hyped.

This is just my view. What are your views?
I joined Nairaland cos i felt they are organized i also believe their are people working behind closed door to make sure the system works and continues. I 'll appreciate it if these people working together behind 'll communicate to me/us via email or any means they find convienience if they have any issue instead of resorting to tarnishing one's image.
Re: Is Black Panther Overrated? by Sheuns(m): 11:58am On Apr 14, 2018
happy200:
I joined Nairaland cos i felt they are organized i also believe their are people working behind closed door to make sure the system works and continues. I 'll appreciate it if these people working together behind 'll communicate to me/us via email or any means they find convienience if they have any issue instead of resorting to tarnishing one's image.

I don't get u bro.
Re: Is Black Panther Overrated? by happy200(m): 12:04pm On Apr 14, 2018
Sheuns:

I don't get u bro.
You copied my name and painted it yellow on Mira200's post and called me a liar.
Re: Is Black Panther Overrated? by Sheuns(m): 12:09pm On Apr 14, 2018
happy200:
You copied my name and painted it yellow on Mira200's post and called me a liar.

Oh. Sorry about that if you're not both usernames. The sequence of both names made me thought they both belong to one person. Apologies bro.
Re: Is Black Panther Overrated? by happy200(m): 12:32pm On Apr 14, 2018
Sheuns:

Oh. Sorry about that if you're not both usernames. The sequence of both names made me thought they both belong to one person. Apologies bro.
It's cool. tnx
Re: Is Black Panther Overrated? by josh123(m): 7:33pm On Apr 14, 2018
Worst movie ever
Re: Is Black Panther Overrated? by Xcoo(m): 4:25pm On Apr 17, 2018
josh123:
Worst movie ever
Go fuk yourself
Re: Is Black Panther Overrated? by josh123(m): 7:35pm On Apr 17, 2018
Xcoo:
Go fuk yourself
dont ever quote me again,animal in human skin
Re: Is Black Panther Overrated? by Xcoo(m): 7:55pm On Apr 17, 2018
josh123:
dont ever quote me again,animal in human skin
don't ever talk Trash abt black Panther again
Re: Is Black Panther Overrated? by josh123(m): 7:57pm On Apr 17, 2018
Xcoo:
don't ever talk Trash abt black Panther again
wtf i have my own fuccking opinion,fucck off!!!
Re: Is Black Panther Overrated? by miqos02(m): 7:48am On May 19, 2018
realone2012:
Hello, ade95Fneeds this: "Wifi Only" Iphone Or Android Devices Needed..... .Can youwsupplywit?
JVisitdthe linkzbelow.
jPTKtC sheuns 7HFKEB richdad1 AA8foN orestesdante aBmAgn miqos02

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija : Frodd Washes Esther's "Bra" (photos) / Download (the Last Days Of American Crime) Movies 2020 / Big Momma's House 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.