Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,601 members, 7,809,184 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:36 AM

Bishop Emma Isong To Buhari: "Confess Your Sins To Nigerians To Win Second Term" - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Emma Isong To Buhari: "Confess Your Sins To Nigerians To Win Second Term" (14185 Views)

Is It Okay To Publicly Confess Your Past Evil?? / Bishop Oyedepo Reacts To Buhari Death, Buhari Double, Jubril Sudan (Video) / We Must Ist Know About Our Sins To Be Redeemed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bishop Emma Isong To Buhari: "Confess Your Sins To Nigerians To Win Second Term" by ogochukwu247(f): 6:44pm On Apr 12, 2018

General Overseer of Christian Central Chapel International, Bishop Emma Gospel Isong has called on President Muhammadu Buhari to confess his sins to Nigerians and pray for forgiveness if he wants to win his second terms bid in the 2019 presidential election.

Isong stated that the President has committed so many sins against Nigerians but admitted that to seek a second term in office was Buhari’s constitutional right.

The cleric however maintained that there are many hurdles for the President to cross, including the confession of sins to Nigerians.

Bishop Isong, who was spoke with DAILY POST in a telephone interview said, stated that Buhari will be taking Nigerians for a ride if between now and May 2019, he cannot convince citizens that he is risking his life and risking the chances of his party to remain in power.

According to him, “But if Mr President sit back and look at his record and be honest to himself and come out, it is not late to confess, the Bible says whoever confesses his sins shall be forgiven, if Mr President can come back and confess and say 90 per cent of security chiefs are Fulanis.

“If he can come back and say the economy is hitting the bottom rock, people are losing jobs, like in our churches, people are packing out to their villages, they are leaving town, they are resigning, if Mr President can come out and confess that I have not been fair to South-South, I have not been fair to South-East.

“Even in the Middle Belt, in terms of Taraba state, Nassarawa state and of course Benue state, I have not come out with strong government policy to stop Fulani herdsmen from killing innocent Nigerians, if Mr President can come out and confess and repent of course, I will cast my vote for him to be President for second term” he stated.

Bishop Isong said that if President Buhari cannot do this, then he is taking his party as well as its electoral chances for granted, he is making a mockery of democracy and risking his name and integrity which he had built for more than 40 years.

“President Jonathan did not perform this badly after his first term, he lost the election and if he want to go by that record, Buhari government is worse than Jonathan and therefore he cannot be given second term chance if Nigerians’ vote is to be counted,” he stressed.

Speaking further, the cleric stated that declaring intention to re-contest does not automatically amount to winning the elections all things being equal and votes count.

“Constitutionally, the President has the right to declare for second term because of the Nigerian Constitution, he is entitled to two terms, it is his right to re-contest as President of Nigeria.

“He is not in breach of the constitution. The President himself has confessed and his party members from Tinibu to governors of APC have said that in the cardinal areas of Mr President’s first term promises, they have not leave up to expectations.

“They are two things here either Mr President re-contests and failed like former President Jonathan failed when he re-contested because of poor performance. By re-contesting he is asking Nigerians to give him second chance to correct his failures of first term and that will be left in the court of public opinion through the voters’ cards God has given to Nigerians to cast the ballot in 2019.”

Isong continued, “I am not speaking as the National Publicity Secretary of PFN but speaking as Bishop Dr Emma Isong. I always hold one view about Mr President re-contesting, like I said, he has a constitutional right to re-contest but if Mr President’s performance can be enhance this last one year, to improve his record, improve his scored card, Nigerians can easily be convinced, we change our minds easily, they can vote for Mr President for second term.

“If Mr President will not improve on security, embarking on ethnic cleansing, security of Nigeria life and property, on economic which has hit the bottom rock in the past 40 years in Nigeria, if Mr President cannot put food on the table of Nigerians and cannot improve anything in the last one year of his first term, then our votes for him in his second term would be like building a house on the sand and when the winds, rains and flood comes, it blows it off.

“And it will be foolish to give him a second chance, if he cannot use the last one year to convince us he can do it, there is nothing to be sentimental about even if he was my senior brother or my father I will not support that.”

source
https://www.reportnaija.ng/2018/04/12/2019-confess-your-sins-to-nigerians-to-win-second-term-bishop-isong-tells-buhari/

3 Likes

Re: Bishop Emma Isong To Buhari: "Confess Your Sins To Nigerians To Win Second Term" by CharleyBright(m): 7:04pm On Apr 12, 2018
Lol.
Buhari wants to contest for 2019, and he has forgotten he has many debts to pay and many sins to confess... It is pay back time.
All those in APC that were hoping he won't contest will now show him their true colors.
From August - November, he will know what real politics is when his loyalists will start turning their backs on him.
Even Nigerians will hold him by the jogular. He must prove to Nigerians what he has done to deserve a 2nd term.
He must confess his numerous sins o.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bishop Emma Isong To Buhari: "Confess Your Sins To Nigerians To Win Second Term" by emmasege: 7:06pm On Apr 12, 2018
How can you ask a man who sees himself as the only righteous Nigerian to confess his sins when he sees everyone around as a sinner?

One thing about self-righteous people is that they are usually dirtier than those they tag 'sinners'.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Emma Isong To Buhari: "Confess Your Sins To Nigerians To Win Second Term" by clevvermind(m): 7:09pm On Apr 12, 2018
He should not bother cos Nigerians wants to sent him back to Daura.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bishop Emma Isong To Buhari: "Confess Your Sins To Nigerians To Win Second Term" by Paperwhite(m): 7:09pm On Apr 12, 2018
Does Buhari knows that confession even exist No time for any fucking confession.Flushing the failure out of our national life is the urgent mission @ present.

7 Likes

Re: Bishop Emma Isong To Buhari: "Confess Your Sins To Nigerians To Win Second Term" by Paperwhite(m): 7:10pm On Apr 12, 2018
"I always hold one view about Mr President re-contesting, like I said, he has a constitutional right to re-contest but if Mr President’s performance can be enhance this last one year, to improve his record, improve his scored card, Nigerians can easily be convinced, we change our minds easily, they can vote for Mr President for second term."
After being a failure in 1984-85 and catastrophic failure now.Bishop can you make Buhari your gateman if he were not the president?
This fella failed to gauge the deplorable mood across the country except in sai baba zombiesm dominated areas.

6 Likes

Re: Bishop Emma Isong To Buhari: "Confess Your Sins To Nigerians To Win Second Term" by Jirate(m): 7:12pm On Apr 12, 2018
“President Jonathan did not perform this badly after his first term, he lost the election and if he want to go by that record, Buhari government is worse than Jonathan and therefore he cannot be given second term chance if Nigerians’ vote is to be counted,” he stressed.

Well Said Bishop. cool

18 Likes

Re: Bishop Emma Isong To Buhari: "Confess Your Sins To Nigerians To Win Second Term" by ANIOMADEI2018: 8:22pm On Apr 12, 2018
I accept Buhari has not done anything for Nigeria in the last 3yrs of his administratiovn, but come 2019, some of these will be on his CV.

- All salary arrears paid up

- All contractual debts paid up

- All Pension arrears paid up

- All money owed Biafran war veterans paid off

- Almost known treasury leakages sealed up

- Treasury thieves being investigated and prosecuted

- Recession overcome within one year

- The foreign reserve keeps growing despite low oil price

- Inflation is reducing

- The Capital market rated highest globally

- The ease of doing business rated high

- Greatly reduced food import bills

- Greatly increased Internal Revenue Generation drive

- Revamped and more effective tax regime

- More efficient and more responsible Civil Service

- All Federal roads being reconstructed across the Country

- Fast rails being constructed between the state capitals

- Gas pipeline being laid from South to Abuja, Kaduna and Kano

- 13 Modular Refineries being built in ND

- Private Financing for our three Refineries being negotiated

- Private Refineries to collocate with the existing Refineries being concluded

- Influx of foreign companies increasing

- Increased investments by domestic investors

- The Electricity Generating capacity at 7000 MW

- Transmission Capacity at 7000 MW

- Distribution capacity being restructured to inject more capital and expertise

- The economy of Nigeria being Restructured from oil based to Agric, Solid Mineral and Manufacture based

- Boko Haram now a distant ding in the orchestra of general quietude

- IPOB now a mute idea ready for discussions at the right time

- Niger Delta Avengers now reduced from a movement to Madam’s Patie military wing for retaining her loot.

- Military vehicles sourced from a Nigeria car manufacturer for the first time

These are not propositions; all these and more will be on the Curriculum Vitae of PMB in the 2019 Presidential Elections. And he did not achieve these by fluke, he was deliberate; the economy he inherited was dire. The country was running on one cylinder and the engine had just coughed its last, the engine was dead and the ”plane” was adrift.

I know all these achievements won’t make meaning to wailers because there are not putting money directly into your pockets. I know that is the only achievements Nigerians recognise. The amount of money individuals grab into their pockets.

Order is more vital than speed.

8 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Bishop Emma Isong To Buhari: "Confess Your Sins To Nigerians To Win Second Term" by fulaniHERDSman(m): 8:39pm On Apr 12, 2018
grin grin
Buharri Ndaji ... useless poverty bringer

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Emma Isong To Buhari: "Confess Your Sins To Nigerians To Win Second Term" by Sharon6(f): 8:39pm On Apr 12, 2018
He will not confess anything grin grin

RINGWORM? CHECK MY SIGNATURE!

1 Like

Re: Bishop Emma Isong To Buhari: "Confess Your Sins To Nigerians To Win Second Term" by fulaniHERDSman(m): 8:39pm On Apr 12, 2018
ANIOMADEI2018:
[s]I accept Buhari has not done anything for Nigeria in the last 3yrs of his administratiovn, but come 2019, some of these will be on his CV.

- Inflation is reducing

- The economy of Nigeria being Restructured from oil based to Agric, Solid Mineral and Manufacture based

- Niger Delta Avengers now reduced from a movement to Madam’s Patie military wing for retaining her loot.

These are not propositions; all these and more will be on the Curriculum Vitae of PMB in the 2019 Presidential Elections. And he did not achieve these by fluke, he was deliberate; the economy he inherited was dire. The country was running on one cylinder and the engine had just coughed its last, the engine was dead and the ”plane” was adrift.

I know all these achievements won’t make meaning to wailers because there are not putting money directly into your pockets. I know that is the only achievements Nigerians recognise. The amount of money individuals grab into their pockets.

[/s]

Buhari Ndaji the dulllard of the forest

38 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Bishop Emma Isong To Buhari: "Confess Your Sins To Nigerians To Win Second Term" by BabaCommander: 8:40pm On Apr 12, 2018
Smh! Most time, I wonder the kind of pastors we have in Nigeria. How will you just open your mouth and say things like these when you have not heard from God. For the records, I will say again that there is NO Buhari candidacy in 2019 because he will not even complete this term. God has removed Buhari. Buhari presidency lasted 3 years and.....prophesy sealed till the appointed time. He who has ear let him hear.

4 Likes

Re: Bishop Emma Isong To Buhari: "Confess Your Sins To Nigerians To Win Second Term" by NaijaMutant(f): 8:40pm On Apr 12, 2018
Buhari : I will confess, I will confess

I'm a terrorist, I sponsored bokoharam

I kidnapped the chibok and dapchi girls

I sponsored the Fulani herdsmen terrorist

Pls forgive me cry

Nigerians: in 2019

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bishop Emma Isong To Buhari: "Confess Your Sins To Nigerians To Win Second Term" by Yeeyo: 8:41pm On Apr 12, 2018
Daura is loading

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bishop Emma Isong To Buhari: "Confess Your Sins To Nigerians To Win Second Term" by younglleo: 8:41pm On Apr 12, 2018
I... I...i killed MMM director

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Emma Isong To Buhari: "Confess Your Sins To Nigerians To Win Second Term" by Whothecapfits: 8:41pm On Apr 12, 2018
Political Pastor Spotted.

They can't wait another four years without Aso Villa Jamboree in the name of Crusade with mouth watering seed sowing.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bishop Emma Isong To Buhari: "Confess Your Sins To Nigerians To Win Second Term" by elganzar(m): 8:42pm On Apr 12, 2018
oooor...even if he confesses sir, we're still not voting him in...your vote is only one against many...the Bible said "...confess nd FORSAKE ur sins..." I don't think My president will CHANGE anytime soon

3 Likes

Re: Bishop Emma Isong To Buhari: "Confess Your Sins To Nigerians To Win Second Term" by kmaster007: 8:42pm On Apr 12, 2018
plz tell us wat he as done

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Emma Isong To Buhari: "Confess Your Sins To Nigerians To Win Second Term" by porshnuel: 8:42pm On Apr 12, 2018
his atrocities r too much even the devil will run. buhari is a disaster shikena

5 Likes

Re: Bishop Emma Isong To Buhari: "Confess Your Sins To Nigerians To Win Second Term" by crafteck(m): 8:43pm On Apr 12, 2018
Anyone with religious positions just feel they fit de yan any how

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bishop Emma Isong To Buhari: "Confess Your Sins To Nigerians To Win Second Term" by Nobody: 8:43pm On Apr 12, 2018
Buhari sin1: Fighting your personal conflict with federal resources (case with dasuki)

Buhari sin2: Using the national security outfits as a tool of intimidation.

Buhari sin3: Fighting a caricature war against corruption while the most corrupt persons ever heard of remain in your government.

Buhari sin4: Issuing economic policies that can't even be productive in a cow farm.

Buhari sin5: Arming the fulanis and demanding we give them parts of our lands to run their private business when they don't pay tax! (until recent when Audu Ogbeh confirm 'their willingness' to participate in their civic responsiblity!)

Buhari sin6: Turning the Federal government into the chief sponsor of Boko haram ( as seen in your willingness to disburse large amount of cash to them regardless of the situation on ground)

Buhari sin7: Pitching the National army against responsible citizens of the country.

Buhari sin8: Telling countless lies to cover up your shortcomings at the detriment of the nation.

Buhari sin9: Undermining nation security by going aboard for medical treatment despite allocating so much fund to the ASO Villa clinic.

Buhari sin10: Numerous human right abuses.

Buhari sin11: Turning a FULL NATION into shiiithole. (HABA!!)

Buhari sin12: CAPITAL CORRUPTION OF DIVERSE CASES.

Buhari sin13: Never ending cases of Masturbating upon IPOB mata

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bishop Emma Isong To Buhari: "Confess Your Sins To Nigerians To Win Second Term" by oshe11: 8:44pm On Apr 12, 2018
ANIOMADEI2018:
I accept Buhari has not done anything for Nigeria in the last 3yrs of his administratiovn, but come 2019, some of these will be on his CV.

- Inflation is reducing

3 Likes

Re: Bishop Emma Isong To Buhari: "Confess Your Sins To Nigerians To Win Second Term" by Okoyeifeanyi95(m): 8:44pm On Apr 12, 2018
He must still go back to Daura

5 Likes

Re: Bishop Emma Isong To Buhari: "Confess Your Sins To Nigerians To Win Second Term" by sonnie10: 8:44pm On Apr 12, 2018
He must confess why he left his cows at Duara to take vacations in Aso Rock and London all by himself.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Emma Isong To Buhari: "Confess Your Sins To Nigerians To Win Second Term" by dasparrow: 8:44pm On Apr 12, 2018
Buhari needs to retire and go take care of his health. How many times do British, American or Asian leaders leave their countries months on end to another country and continent under the disguise that they are going for medical treatment? Nigerian leaders keep embarrassing themselves. No amount of sin confession will change anything. Buhari needs to rest and enjoy his geriatric years.

4 Likes

Re: Bishop Emma Isong To Buhari: "Confess Your Sins To Nigerians To Win Second Term" by Onyinye15(f): 8:45pm On Apr 12, 2018
Oga u must confess, by fire by force grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Bishop Emma Isong To Buhari: "Confess Your Sins To Nigerians To Win Second Term" by nairalandboy(m): 8:45pm On Apr 12, 2018
yes confess and die.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Emma Isong To Buhari: "Confess Your Sins To Nigerians To Win Second Term" by akeentech(m): 8:45pm On Apr 12, 2018
We don't need his confession

3 Likes

Re: Bishop Emma Isong To Buhari: "Confess Your Sins To Nigerians To Win Second Term" by Okoyeifeanyi95(m): 8:48pm On Apr 12, 2018
I Will take you serious if you tell me how all this nonsense you wrote has affected the prizes of Rice ,Beans, Fuel etc in the market

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Emma Isong To Buhari: "Confess Your Sins To Nigerians To Win Second Term" by origima: 8:50pm On Apr 12, 2018
Complete nonsense. Everybody has become God ,may be they will order Buhari to trek to every home to apologize for the dearths caused by malaria,Accidents, suicide, herdsmen, terrorist etc since 2015

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bishop Emma Isong To Buhari: "Confess Your Sins To Nigerians To Win Second Term" by Kyase(m): 8:50pm On Apr 12, 2018
grin nawaooo
Re: Bishop Emma Isong To Buhari: "Confess Your Sins To Nigerians To Win Second Term" by Samsimple(m): 8:51pm On Apr 12, 2018
I have been wondering for sometime why this buhari still get liver dey misbehave then again i realise d fvcking goat from daura don near grave he has nothing to lose. but i pity his generation down to the 50th d swear of nigerians has created a generational curse for dem.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Protect Your Child's Innocence In This Morally Bankrupt World / Prophetic Focus For February 2017: Bishop David Oyedepo / Have You Ever Fallen Under Anointing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.