Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,127 members, 7,821,862 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:18 PM

Are Treasury Bills Rates Likely To Increase Or Decrease In The Next 6 Months? - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Are Treasury Bills Rates Likely To Increase Or Decrease In The Next 6 Months? (3041 Views)

How Do I Invest In Treasury Bills In Nigeria? 2019 Guide / Treasury Bills Calculator For Banks (APP) / Why Invest In Treasury Bills When Theres Stanbic's Mutual Funds? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Treasury Bills Rates Likely To Increase Or Decrease In The Next 6 Months? by peacengine(m): 7:44am On Jun 24, 2018
spiritedtete:

Capital no.

I have been doing Tbills for 3 years now. My friend it is better than taking unnecessary risk in one buying and selling biz.

I wish I knew about TBills when I had something substantial on me, I'm not making as much from my business like I would have made doing TBs with same amount
Re: Are Treasury Bills Rates Likely To Increase Or Decrease In The Next 6 Months? by peacengine(m): 7:46am On Jun 24, 2018
BENARI:
Am considering investing in the treasury bills of other African countries that offer better returns in terms of rare. Has anyone tried that before; and what countries do we know that offers better rates other than Ghana?

Guy look towards Western countries
Re: Are Treasury Bills Rates Likely To Increase Or Decrease In The Next 6 Months? by peacengine(m): 7:47am On Jun 24, 2018
spiritedtete:

Bros Tbills is doing 14% at the moment for my 90% and I have been doing this floor 3 to 4 years now sir

Go to your bank for more insights...

Which bank bro?
Re: Are Treasury Bills Rates Likely To Increase Or Decrease In The Next 6 Months? by spiritedtete: 8:18am On Jun 24, 2018
peacengine:

Which bank bro?

All the banks... banks won't tell you this... because their fix deposits won't sell. But insist you want it. Or got to another bank.

1 Like

Re: Are Treasury Bills Rates Likely To Increase Or Decrease In The Next 6 Months? by partnerbiz4: 1:14pm On Jun 27, 2018
peacengine:

I wish I knew about TBills when I had something substantial on me, I'm not making as much from my business like I would have made doing TBs with same amount

Eiyaa
Re: Are Treasury Bills Rates Likely To Increase Or Decrease In The Next 6 Months? by psalm32: 4:45pm On Jun 27, 2018
spiritedtete:

Bros Tbills is doing 14% at the moment and I have been doing this for 3 to 4 years now sir

Go to your bank for more insights...
Pls when is the next treasury bill
Re: Are Treasury Bills Rates Likely To Increase Or Decrease In The Next 6 Months? by spiritedtete: 5:45pm On Jun 27, 2018
psalm32:

Pls when is the next treasury bill

Just go to your bank... they will tell you to apply and give you a possible date... just make sure you leave the money in your account after applying.

At most two weeks after your application... if they didn't debit your account and leave your interest... please look for another bank that will assure you and give you a date then move your money there.
Re: Are Treasury Bills Rates Likely To Increase Or Decrease In The Next 6 Months? by spiritedtete: 5:49pm On Jun 27, 2018
[s]
Fxmanager:
Current inflation rate is 12.5%. If the interest on your Treasury bill is the same or less than the inflation rate, do you know that you are loosing your purchasing power.

Why don't you check our profile signature for a better alternative. Our target is an average monthly return of 10%+ to investors after performance fees. Our currency portfolio management is set up under a Government's licensed, regulated, monitored and audited broker. You are free to follow our trading performance, which is verified by a third party website myfxbook, until when you are convinced and confident about investing with us. Visit our website in our profile signature for details. Thanks for following, as we are only here to help.
[/s]

Rubbish!
Re: Are Treasury Bills Rates Likely To Increase Or Decrease In The Next 6 Months? by partnerbiz4: 3:19pm On Jul 29, 2018
Are there no experts here?
Re: Are Treasury Bills Rates Likely To Increase Or Decrease In The Next 6 Months? by otagbajoshua: 4:55pm On Jul 29, 2018
Please, is the rate of return fixed for participants in both the primary and secondary markets?
Re: Are Treasury Bills Rates Likely To Increase Or Decrease In The Next 6 Months? by partnerbiz4: 8:12pm On Aug 06, 2018
eezeribe

feelamong

Please your input is needed
Re: Are Treasury Bills Rates Likely To Increase Or Decrease In The Next 6 Months? by partnerbiz4: 6:39am On Oct 23, 2018
Slightly increasing...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Claim 140000 Satoshi Here Every 2 Hours!!! / List Of Some Functional Companies That Are Selling- Off In Lagos Nigeria. / RE: Investment For Forex Traders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.