Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,705 members, 7,820,461 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

My Favourite Perfumes - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / My Favourite Perfumes (16322 Views)

Affordable Made In USA Designer Perfumes Available (pictures) / Interested In Buying Ladies Handbags, Perfumes And More? From Dubai / Tell Us Your Kind Of Perfumes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Favourite Perfumes by OmoEko1(f): 9:40pm On Mar 15, 2007
choongtin:

omo eko or whatever u call yourself dnt 4ckin disrespect me r u stupid or something

do u know the defintion of disrespect becos if u don't u need to to check your dictionary.
U DEY MAD OR ARE U ON CRACK OR SOMETHING.

DON'T START WITH MOI BECOS I GOT NO TIME FOR ONE IMMATURE BRAT.

***hissing rolling eyes and walking out of the thread***
Re: My Favourite Perfumes by OmoEko1(f): 9:42pm On Mar 15, 2007
walelead:

Daddy's girl, are u angry? didnt you realise that what you said is rude. Is it me that lives in london and pays the bill for my apartment by myself that will not be able to buy a £40 perfume or is it the Americans who's lives are better than ours in the UK. And if u dare to think peeps in Nigeria cannot afford designer perfumes, think again.
y are u wasting your time explaing to her, can't u tell she's mad young with no type of intelligence
Re: My Favourite Perfumes by jgirl3: 9:43pm On Mar 15, 2007
walelead:

This is the reason why daddy only allows u online once a week
LMAO! Right you are.

choongtin:

@ j - girl

omdz what r u chatting

What happened to your vocabulary? Lost it? The way you made that statement sound was as if all of us are just making mouth about perfumes and you're some rich girl that can afford it all. Read the topic and stop making fun about if anyone can afford it or not. It's their biz not yours.
Re: My Favourite Perfumes by waleleader(m): 9:45pm On Mar 15, 2007
@omoeko and J-girl,
i apologise on behalf of choongtin, she's only a kid, she did not mean to be rude. You know british kids are quite dumb and it shows especially when they are in a virtual environment.
Re: My Favourite Perfumes by choongtin(f): 9:46pm On Mar 15, 2007
exusseee me fam i never said anything about nigerians or anything i only said some of them may be lying as a joke and besides if u pay 1000000 pounds on ur apartment it is none of my buisness u are not the first u wuldnt be the last and there are worse people than u so whatever

and chattin crap saying "daddy bla bla bla" i dnt blame u its cuz u aint got a job u r always online thats how u know he only lets me on once a wewk if u got a better job u wuont have time for narialand so go and get a job and meet ur age mates grand pa
Re: My Favourite Perfumes by choongtin(f): 9:47pm On Mar 15, 2007
i wanst rude to j girl and i just said it as a joke like saying all of u r saying all this things like u can afford it i didnt mention names and besides u started on me sooo plzz j girl and omo eko or whatever u call urselfs if they ddint satrt saying bulll shit to me i wont have said nufink so plzzz allow me man
Re: My Favourite Perfumes by waleleader(m): 9:49pm On Mar 15, 2007
@choongtin,

You realize im gonna have to stop your pocket money if u dont learn how to speak to elders
Re: My Favourite Perfumes by ov: 9:50pm On Mar 15, 2007
dem who is this cho cho train girl. I dont know y all of you are wasting your time talking or wasting your time on choongtin. SILENCE IS THE BEST ANSA,
Re: My Favourite Perfumes by mukina2: 9:51pm On Mar 15, 2007
i don't like perfumes am allergic to them embarassed embarassed

a very sweet smell can take me to sneeze land cheesy

@ all the posters keep posting
evryone has the right to say wats on their mind
if you think you are above everyone then boot out here tongue
Re: My Favourite Perfumes by choongtin(f): 9:51pm On Mar 15, 2007
hehe go on then if u respect urself i wont disrespect you i was only joking i didnt call anyones name if u respect urself then i ll respect u i just cant stand old people hu think cuz they r older than u they no everything cant stand old fools i just said it as a joke u lot just started jumpin one me like i said something bad if u had a bad day dnt use it on me kmt
Re: My Favourite Perfumes by OmoEko1(f): 9:52pm On Mar 15, 2007
choongtin:

exusseee me fam i never said anything about nigerians or anything i only said some of them may be lying as a joke and besides if u pay 1000000 pounds on your apartment it is none of my buisness u are not the first u wuldnt be the last and there are worse people than u so whatever

and chattin crap saying "daddy bla bla bla" i dnt blame u its because u aint got a job you're always online thats how u know he only lets me on once a wewk if u got a better job u wuont have time for narialand so go and get a job and meet your age mates grand pa
so if u got a job or something useful with your time what are u doing online then.

Instend of your Dad wasting money buying all those perfumes he need to get a tutor for your ass
Girl u need a really good English lesson teacher because your spellings are bad, i had to go back to nursery level to be able to read understand what u wrote. NA WA OOOOOOO i can see your IQ is really low. rolling eyes

1 Like

Re: My Favourite Perfumes by choongtin(f): 9:52pm On Mar 15, 2007
i didnt say am the best i just said it as a joke so plsssssssss
Re: My Favourite Perfumes by jgirl3: 9:54pm On Mar 15, 2007
choongtin:

i wanst rude to j girl and i just said it as a joke like saying all of you're saying all this things like u can afford it i didnt mention names and besides u started on me sooo plzz j girl and omo eko or whatever u call urselfs if they ddint satrt saying bulll shit to me i wont have said nufink so plzzz allow me man

You weren't rude to me but i consider that statement as being rude. I'm not cussing at you and there's no need to get all aggressive and if that was a joke, it certainly didn't sound like one. I'm tired of this. Moving on to a more productive thread. It's not even a matter of age again, it's a matter of maturity.

Walelead, let her continue rambling on and on.
Re: My Favourite Perfumes by waleleader(m): 9:56pm On Mar 15, 2007
@mukina2,

with all the money u make from your arabian business partners? U refuse to buy designer perfumes grin

Anyway, i used to be allergic to ciggarette smoke and female perfumes until a few years back, you may outgrow that feeling soon. Oprah Winfrey once recommended this certain perfume for people who dont like perfumes. Its called Lovely by Sarah Jessica Parker. Give it a try and it could help overcome your allergy
Re: My Favourite Perfumes by choongtin(f): 9:56pm On Mar 15, 2007
yer so dnt keep exchaning words with me then and go look for some productive thread old woman

and as for the omo eko or whatever u call urself it is called shorten ur words and bit of slangs my
love
Re: My Favourite Perfumes by ov: 9:57pm On Mar 15, 2007
chooooooooo u talking like u just went from a village in the amazon forest to NYC. dem so sorry 4 u girl

NA WA OOOOOOOO! PLEASE LETS ALLOW CHOONGTIN GO AND PLAY WITH HER LEGO
Re: My Favourite Perfumes by choongtin(f): 9:57pm On Mar 15, 2007
shut up u fool am british born nt illegal immigrant like u that came from the village or whatever man i can't stand old fools if you're matured then stop exchanging words with a 17 yr old kid as u call it , idiots
Re: My Favourite Perfumes by ov: 9:58pm On Mar 15, 2007
WHO R U TO INSULT EKO! FIRST OF ALL  WE R all STUPID. den u insult omo eko personally? Girl u really have a problem. MAYBE NA FROM HOME SHA
Re: My Favourite Perfumes by lauryn(f): 9:59pm On Mar 15, 2007
Chanel
Emporio by Giorgio Armani
City Glam by Giorgio Armani
Re: My Favourite Perfumes by ov: 10:00pm On Mar 15, 2007
a 17 yr old telling us to shut up! y is your dad wasting money on u? he may as well give to the pidgeons in Trafalgar square
Re: My Favourite Perfumes by choongtin(f): 10:00pm On Mar 15, 2007
get ur facts right i didnt insult anyone they all started on me calling me olodo or whatever they call it and i gave it to them ma parents taught me to respect people hu respect themselves not stupid old people hu don't soooo plz shut up and leave me alone gaaar
Re: My Favourite Perfumes by OmoEko1(f): 10:01pm On Mar 15, 2007
choongtin:

and as for the omo eko or whatever u call yourself it is called shorten your words and bit of slangs my
love
lol i can see u don't know what slang mean.

4ever- forever
Ur -your
re- are

those are slangs not the rubbish u were writing.

moving to the next thread
Re: My Favourite Perfumes by choongtin(f): 10:02pm On Mar 15, 2007
ov:

a 17 yr old telling us to shut up! y is your dad wasting money on u? he may as well give to the pidgeons in Trafalgar square

shut up man
Re: My Favourite Perfumes by choongtin(f): 10:03pm On Mar 15, 2007
whatever man shut up and get a job so you can teach us how to spell and stop wasting your life on narialand oook!!  old fool
Omo Eko:

lol i can see u don't know what slang mean.

4ever- forever
your -your
re- are

those are slangs not the rubbish u were writing.

moving to the next thread
Re: My Favourite Perfumes by lauryn(f): 10:03pm On Mar 15, 2007
Can y'all spread LOVE and not HATE, plzzzz. grin grin
Re: My Favourite Perfumes by ov: 10:03pm On Mar 15, 2007
who cares where u were born? U R F   KED. besides i've been to more than 25 coutries allover the world. unlike u messed up girl
u need to cahnge your dypers girl. r u retarded

nyway. i've decided to ignore u cus u are irrelevant to sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo many people.
Re: My Favourite Perfumes by mukina2: 10:05pm On Mar 15, 2007
walelead:

@mukina2,

with all the money u make from your arabian business partners? U refuse to buy designer perfumes grin

Anyway, i used to be allergic to ciggarette smoke and female perfumes until a few years back, you may outgrow that feeling soon. Oprah Winfrey once recommended this certain perfume for people who don't like perfumes. Its called Lovely by Sarah Jessica Parker. Give it a try and it could help overcome your allergy

i hope so

i am really allergic to them .

miss nuts its an alert you know grin
Re: My Favourite Perfumes by choongtin(f): 10:05pm On Mar 15, 2007
yer typical african man innit i have been to over 25 countries hu gives a shit u can put your head in your arse u aint going to be the first and u wont be the last gossh yer am so irrelevant to sooo many waste people like u
Re: My Favourite Perfumes by ov: 10:06pm On Mar 15, 2007
lauryn, have u tried pleasures- estee lauder
Re: My Favourite Perfumes by lauryn(f): 10:07pm On Mar 15, 2007
ov:

lauryn, have u tried pleasures- estee lauder
Just sampled it and didnt like it.

P.S
Can y'all quit this child's play, plzzz
Re: My Favourite Perfumes by choongtin(f): 10:08pm On Mar 15, 2007
gaaar man :@:@:@
Re: My Favourite Perfumes by jgirl3: 10:09pm On Mar 15, 2007
Sarah Jessica Parker has a perfume too? What is it with these celebs and their perfs? I once took a whiff of Beyonce's True Love and just did not like it. Same thing with Brittney's perfume (but now that she has gone crazy, I can imagine sales will go down)

In addition to my list

Tendenza by Van Gils for her (I hate this perf so much that i use it everyday smiley )

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2023 Best Collection Of Braided Hairstyles - 55 Latest African Braids Hairstyles / Alexandra Burke & D’banj Cover Complete Fashion Magazine / The Advantages And Disadvantages Of Being Good Looking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.