Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,083 members, 7,818,240 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

Ike Ekweremadu Meets Chile Eboe-Osuji, President Of International Criminal Court - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ike Ekweremadu Meets Chile Eboe-Osuji, President Of International Criminal Court (31986 Views)

Buhari Receives Chile Eboe-Osuji, President Of ICC / Ike Ekweremadu Meets Prince Charles In Abuja (Photos) / Buhari Hosted By Chile Eboe-Osuji, President Of International Criminal Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ike Ekweremadu Meets Chile Eboe-Osuji, President Of International Criminal Court by Nobody: 5:52pm On Apr 13, 2018
Yorubaskullmine:
let me worsen your pain.

Re: Ike Ekweremadu Meets Chile Eboe-Osuji, President Of International Criminal Court by alfonso36(m): 6:05pm On Apr 13, 2018
darlingtonNYIG:
Nop. Not in the country. If it is your whatsApp number I will add you but if not, pls send it. Thanks.
my phone is not whatsapp enabled, but you can add me on fb, we can talk on from there.
Re: Ike Ekweremadu Meets Chile Eboe-Osuji, President Of International Criminal Court by Yorubaskullmine: 6:24pm On Apr 13, 2018

Re: Ike Ekweremadu Meets Chile Eboe-Osuji, President Of International Criminal Court by maasoap(m): 9:00pm On Apr 13, 2018
[s]
justineu:
I know you must be from southwest, you should be focusing on how buhari will probe you own senetor, adeyeye cus he's not innocent either, leave Enugu citizen to cry for their own.
[/s]

As I said earlier, your YES ended my conversation with you.
Re: Ike Ekweremadu Meets Chile Eboe-Osuji, President Of International Criminal Court by Emycord: 7:51am On Apr 14, 2018
Lipscomb:
son there is a different BTW an organization like ICC and a sovereign state . Nigeria can pull out of united charter anytime . you can't take America or her citizen to ICC because they are not part of ICC.
pulling Out ? SoundS Like Buhari/Nigeria Is Trying To Run Away From Lady Justice. You Can Run But Can't hide. You Think You Buhari Owns Nigeria As Personal Property? Check The Meaning Of "Republic" He Can Pull Out But That Will Not Stop Icc At All And For How Long Will He Pull Out? Another President Will Pull In Buhari Only Has A Possible 8 Years In Ass Rock Out Of Which The Second Term Is Currently Not Guaranteed

1 Like

Re: Ike Ekweremadu Meets Chile Eboe-Osuji, President Of International Criminal Court by Johnnyessence(m): 12:51pm On Apr 14, 2018
maasoap:

And once he finishes his tenure or ICC can just grab him now that he is in London and put him on trial. Lol. Comedians everywhere!
well they can do that. they did that to uhuru Kenyatta, the president of Kenya.
Re: Ike Ekweremadu Meets Chile Eboe-Osuji, President Of International Criminal Court by zeuchineesnacks: 11:31pm On Apr 14, 2018
rattlesnake:
exactly helping therm spend their money in dubai
thiff
there is no thief in Nigeria as greedy and selfish as ur god Tinubu. He has robbed u people blind yet u have the audacity to open ur stench of a mouth and call another thief. People leaving in bondage but can't even see that they are slaves
Re: Ike Ekweremadu Meets Chile Eboe-Osuji, President Of International Criminal Court by bash8936: 1:00am On Apr 15, 2018
justineu:
at least he is still better than Tinubu who Av looted and still looting his people and state dry.
A looted state with better infrastructure and mega city prospect. Abegi which state u cum from Biko? the
Re: Ike Ekweremadu Meets Chile Eboe-Osuji, President Of International Criminal Court by bash8936: 1:05am On Apr 15, 2018
Fooling fools... When will they ever get sense.... Efcc going after saraki igboman: yes Na thief, make dem jail am. Efcc going after ekweremandu. igboman: wetin him do, why dem dey harass am. oh buhari and APC have started. Na bigotry naim go kill una.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rotimi Amaechi Seen Dancing When He Was Invited For His Speech (Video) / Thugs Thumb-Printing Ballot Papers For Aregbesola (Video) / Orji Kalu Convicted Of N7.2 Billion Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.