Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,947 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

Traders Beat 'Demons' Out Of Their Unsold Car Spare Parts In Lagos (Video) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Traders Beat 'Demons' Out Of Their Unsold Car Spare Parts In Lagos (Video) (23969 Views)

RCCG Opens 14-Floor Storey Building In Lagos (Video) / Traders At Ladipo Market Beats Out Demons Out Of Their Unsold Car Spare Parts / Incubus And Succubus – Sex Demons Of The Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Traders Beat 'Demons' Out Of Their Unsold Car Spare Parts In Lagos (Video) by Afritop(m): 1:41pm On Apr 13, 2018
see what Buhari has caused
Re: Traders Beat 'Demons' Out Of Their Unsold Car Spare Parts In Lagos (Video) by lloyds(m): 1:48pm On Apr 13, 2018
They only need to pour anointing oil on it, or lay their hand on it and pray if they truly obedient and empowered disciples of Christ.

Ignorance is their problem not God.
Re: Traders Beat 'Demons' Out Of Their Unsold Car Spare Parts In Lagos (Video) by ItsMeAboki(m): 1:59pm On Apr 13, 2018
Advanced and civilised Igbos in action.

1 Like

Re: Traders Beat 'Demons' Out Of Their Unsold Car Spare Parts In Lagos (Video) by Acidosis(m): 1:59pm On Apr 13, 2018
mmsen:

Yes China has a lot of superstitious people but the core leadership do not pay superstition any heed with the Communist Party of China refusing to affirm the existence of any mythical being. Nigeria's core leadership uses religion to bamboozle the foolish masses to stifle progress and destroy their own environment in the process.

Actually, there are countries that see religion as a heritage and they're doing just fine.

In my own view, I consider quality education as the ONLY way to curb this menace. Unlike what some of us were made to believe, education is not buying textbooks and staying all night reading. It is simply the realization of the classroom promises and the practicability of relevant tools teachers instill in their students.

The Nigerian version of education where people acquire certificates without jobs and a good business environment to operate will only make people rely on wonder healers and wonder business developers. A quality education is one with a good business environment for job/wealth creation.

My brother, whether you're religious or not, you would be tempted to do anything to have a child (including seeing a prophet) if you're unaware of child adoption policies (in social studies) or if the government fails to equip fertility doctors. If you want less patronage for Nigerian prophets, you must do more than telling the people to drop 'religion'. If you say religion is the problem, what then would you say to the same people when they patronize wonder banks?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Traders Beat 'Demons' Out Of Their Unsold Car Spare Parts In Lagos (Video) by crafteck(m): 2:04pm On Apr 13, 2018
muckross:
LOL, This is just too funny. Some traders in Ladipo were seen “beating” demons out of their unsold spare parts.

Watch The Video Below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QqBZBAPCB1U

Source:
http://www.nairaplus.com/2018/04/funny-traders-seen-beating-demons-out.html

They are sending the demons to go and damage peoples cars, if one person own no spoil, anotger person own no go good, na like casket business

Re: Traders Beat 'Demons' Out Of Their Unsold Car Spare Parts In Lagos (Video) by mmsen: 2:12pm On Apr 13, 2018
Acidosis:

Actually, there are countries that see religion as a heritage and they're doing just fine.

In my own view, I consider quality education as the ONLY way to curb this menace. Unlike what some of us were made to belief, education is not buying textbooks and staying all night reading. It is simply the realization of the classroom promises and the practicability of relevant tools teachers instill in their students.

The Nigerian version of education where people acquire certificates without jobs and a good business environment to operate will only make people rely on wonder healers and wonder business developers. A quality education is one with a good business environment for job/wealth creation.

My brother, whether you're religious or not, you would be tempted to do anything to have a child (including seeing a prophet) if you're unaware of child adoption policies (in social studies) or if the government fails to equip fertility doctors. If you want less patronage for Nigerian prophets, you must do more than telling the people to drop 'religion'. If you say religion is the problem, what then would you say to the same people when they patronize wonder banks?

I don't disagree with you most of what you said. I've said the same over the years.

I will add that many of the most ardent religious zealots in Nigeria live very comfortable lives, have access to information and have done since their childhoods but seem prone to religious nonsense. Unfortunately what happens is that these 'successful' people sit in church and act as an example to others, especially other religious nutjobs trying to steer their children the wrong way. When something is seen as the norm it is tolerated as acceptable, even when it is utter crap. That is why I fight so much against it.

The good news is that the internet has made acquiring information and knowledge easier. Self-improvement is more convenient than ever. The problem is that the religious fraudsters have co-opted the African cyber space to spread their message of stupidity.

The other problem is that people in Nigeria have been conditioned to prioritize the wrong thing. We've seen the example of a northern state that decided it better to spend money on Hajj than on the Al-Majiri schools. Individuals make the same peculiar decisions, often under the behest of their religious guardians.

P.S.
What are 'wonder banks'?
Re: Traders Beat 'Demons' Out Of Their Unsold Car Spare Parts In Lagos (Video) by NdiaraIGBO: 2:20pm On Apr 13, 2018
somehow:
When a country is not doing well, check it's citiziens. They made it so.

TOO RIGHT!!!!
Re: Traders Beat 'Demons' Out Of Their Unsold Car Spare Parts In Lagos (Video) by Acidosis(m): 2:21pm On Apr 13, 2018
mmsen:

I don't disagree with you most of what you said. I've said the same over the years.

I will add that many of the most ardent religious zealots in Nigeria live very comfortable lives, have access to information and have done since their childhoods but seem prone to religious nonsense. Unfortunately what happens is that these 'successful' people sit in church and act as an example to others, especially other religious nutjobs trying to steer their children the wrong way. When something is seen as the norm it is tolerated as acceptable, even when it is utter crap. That is why I fight so much against it.

The good news is that the internet has made acquiring information and knowledge easier. Self-improvement is more convenient than ever. The problem is that the religious fraudsters have co-opted the African cyber space to spread their message of stupidity.

The other problem is that people in Nigeria have been conditioned to prioritize the wrong thing. We've seen the example of a northern state that decided it better to spend money on Hajj than on the Al-Majiri schools. Individuals make the same peculiar decisions, often under the behest of their religious guardians.

P.S.
What are 'wonder banks'?

e.g. money doublers, MMM, etc.

And yes, I agree with you on how government has deployed religion as a tool to suppress and oppress the poor masses. That's why I launched a personal campaign against politicians.

After eating monies meant for healthcare, they know the people will always seek alternative treatments from herbalist and prophets. Nothing gives a politician more joy than seeing millions of people praying for miracle and healing at Redemption Camp.
Re: Traders Beat 'Demons' Out Of Their Unsold Car Spare Parts In Lagos (Video) by translux(m): 2:28pm On Apr 13, 2018
Crazy-demonstration
Re: Traders Beat 'Demons' Out Of Their Unsold Car Spare Parts In Lagos (Video) by xtivin(m): 2:53pm On Apr 13, 2018
Bonjoro:

Oponu!
Oloriburuku
Re: Traders Beat 'Demons' Out Of Their Unsold Car Spare Parts In Lagos (Video) by thunderbabs: 3:03pm On Apr 13, 2018
See dz ones ooo grin cheesy

When una suppose lay buhari down for bench and whip him as much koboko as una desire.

Na buhari dey do you... No b any demon...

Na almost every trader jus dey look shocked hin goods for shop. Buhari with the evil on him is affecting the whole economy
Re: Traders Beat 'Demons' Out Of Their Unsold Car Spare Parts In Lagos (Video) by AFONJAPIG(m): 5:51pm On Apr 13, 2018
Why black men has black brain
Re: Traders Beat 'Demons' Out Of Their Unsold Car Spare Parts In Lagos (Video) by Sagay212: 6:28pm On Apr 13, 2018
the people in this video do not look like they sell spareparts. i am sure they are the pastor's church members and those who sell foods and do other side hustling. The real spare part sellers at ladipo don't have time for this shitty mockery.
Re: Traders Beat 'Demons' Out Of Their Unsold Car Spare Parts In Lagos (Video) by Dearlord(m): 8:09pm On Apr 13, 2018
If the Elders can reason like this then how will the children reason too?
Re: Traders Beat 'Demons' Out Of Their Unsold Car Spare Parts In Lagos (Video) by megamank(m): 3:33pm On Apr 18, 2018
Maxcollins042:

Stop making generalization please
Sorry thanks for the correction.....I mean to say some nigerians

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

We Live in a 3D World. The Spirit World is 4D Plus. / Jehovah's Witnesses: Why Are Blood Transfusions So Bad? / Iginla Donates N10m To A Muslim Acid Victim, Sponsors Her To India

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.