Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,651 members, 7,823,845 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:26 PM

Actress' Estranged Husband, Lanre Gentry Throws Shades At Her Again! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress' Estranged Husband, Lanre Gentry Throws Shades At Her Again! (464 Views)

Busayo: Lanre Gentry Not Bothered About Mercy Aigbe Anymore / Mercy Aigbe Reveals Why She Married Lanre Gentry, Her Estranged Husband / Lanre Gentry Celebrates Mercy Aigbe's 40th Birthday. "You Are Still My Wife" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actress' Estranged Husband, Lanre Gentry Throws Shades At Her Again! by Meekdon: 9:26am On Apr 13, 2018
Just when we all thought these guys might be reconciling soon, Lanre Gentry sends a message which might not be helping in anyway.

Ok, guys, this is a huge shot fired at someone as Mercy Aigbe's estranged husband, Lanre Gentry congratulates Gabriel Afolayan for getting married to good wife and not a prostitute.

The businessman and hotelier took to his Instagram page where he sent a congratulatory message to the newly wedded actor and his wife.

"My brother congratulations on your wedding, I pray to your marriage and I know God have made your wife the best, not the prostitute that we pretend as wife, ones again congratulations @gabbylucciii God we protect your home in Jesus name," he wrote.

Even though we don't know Lanre was referring to as a prostitute pretending to be a wife, this will definitely get a lot of people talking as we all thought there reconciliatory moves in the making for him and his estranged wife, Mercy Aigbe.

However, this is not the first time Lanre Gentry will be will be making snide comments shades at whoever it is he is trying to pass a message to.

Recall back in December 2017 while responding to a message posted by Yoruba Nollywood actor, Afeez Owo who asked a question on his Instagram page.

"Which one kills a man faster...poverty or Bad wife? be sincere with your answer, especially ladies," the actor asked.

Well, it didn't take long before he started getting responses from a lot of people including Lanre Gentry who responded by saying "Bad wife."

source: http://www.kendogist.com/2018/04/actress-estranged-husband-lanre-gentry.html

Re: Actress' Estranged Husband, Lanre Gentry Throws Shades At Her Again! by Meekdon: 9:36am On Apr 13, 2018
cc: lalasticlala
Re: Actress' Estranged Husband, Lanre Gentry Throws Shades At Her Again! by Awaitingkopa(f): 9:38am On Apr 13, 2018
Afi prostitute non grin Abeg we love our mercy like that
Re: Actress' Estranged Husband, Lanre Gentry Throws Shades At Her Again! by Meekdon: 10:42am On Apr 13, 2018
cc: lalasticlala, seun, finestboi smiley

(1) (Reply)

Unveiling Of Nollywood Beautiful Actress Sotayo's Clothing Brand 'clean Stitches / I Wasn't Recognized In My Own State - #bbnaija Nina / Not Every Time Celebrities This And That, Come Let's Eat This Okra Soup Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.