Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,106 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

Are Our Pasts True? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are Our Pasts True? (351 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are Our Pasts True? by nwizy(m): 10:23am On Apr 13, 2018
The resisting realm of guilt cutting the connection between us and God sets us to believe, “perhaps the past is true.”

But are our pasts true; in the sense that it was not actually gone, but suppressed. And now it has fully launched its operations?

II Corinthians 5:17 tells me that, “If any man is in Christ, he is a new creature[the past is gone]…” And, romans 8:1 confirms the state of the new creature, “there is therefore now no condemnation to them(new creatures) which are in Christ…”

So why the pains, guilt and the past’s popups whensoever we are communicating to God in prayer or in studying; since the Bible has clearly clarified our past?

Nevertheless, some strong constants are regarded in answering this question. However, they are constant K, because they can never change:

1)God never tell lies: Isaiah 55:11-12, He has already sent forth is true word to us through the bible, which is ever renewing — And their sins and iniquities will I remember no more. Halleluyah!!

So…

2)The devil lies: Math 8:44 , from the beginning he has been a liar. Everything about him are full of harrant lies. That’s why he brings back your past(lies) trying to make you believe them as the reality.
Or have you forgotten that he is the accuser of the brethren?

Now!
It’s left to you to believe lies(past) from the devil or the truth(what does the Bible says).

You can’t believe lies and expect the working power of the the word of God.
Never!! It doesn’t works that way.

So what should I do?

1)Know that: (a) You’re a new system of God, all the viruses have been flushed out by the creator of everything Good and Bad; light and darkness –who dwells in light and gives up the hardened heart to serious filthiness(II Thess 2:10-12 and Romans 1:22-24).
And, my prayer for you is that God will keep your heart from lust and temptation in Jesus name. Amen.

(b) With Christ you”re
Unconquerable (I John 4:4).

2)Watch and be steadfast to remove all germinating plants of lies.

3)Read the Bible and pray always. And,

4)Acts on the bible principles in the newness of Christ.

In conclusion, our pasts are lies –they never exists. So be free in the presence of God(Luke 5:31-32).

God bless you all, amen in Jesus name. Amen.

Source: http://ndufire.info/2018/04/are-our-pasts-true/

(1) (Reply)

88 Year Old Man Dies A Day After Graduating From Salvation Ministries Bible Scho / Powerful Scriptures Of Blessings, Faith, Healing, Authority, And For Confessions / Is Having Tv A Sin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.