Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,475 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

Manna Is Still Falling - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Manna Is Still Falling (341 Views)

Daily Manna Devotionals (Season 3) — "The Depth Of His Mercy" / Manna Still Falls From Heaven In Angola / Our Daily Manna ODM Fasting 2018 Starts Today, Read Today's Prayer Points (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Manna Is Still Falling by Earthkumy(m): 5:02pm On Apr 14, 2018
MANNA IS STILL FALLING FOR THOSE WHO BELIEVE
What’s manna?
Manna can be defined as supernatural provided literal meal by God to the children of Israel in the wilderness. Exodus 16:31
The question is, is God still providing for Him children, or are they making it through their own wisdom?
Read down as I try to provide answers through personal experiences.
When I became dedicated to the things of God the first thing that came into my mind was to prove that God actually cares as He said He would. And because I knew also for me to prove the trust worthiness of God, I must be at least be obedient to God to the best of my ability. I was looking for mentors who will help me or share with me their personal experiences to help me to work perfectly with God. Truthfully speaking I was disappointed, I wasn’t disappointed because I didn’t see true ministers, no, I saw many ministers whose life in Christ can’t be questioned. But I was disappointed because, most, if not all has this perfect reasoning on how to serve God. Even though some of them have worked with God blindly in the past and God cared for them. They want me to work with God playing it safe and with the wisdom of this world rather than the wisdom of God. Well, truthfully speaking the foolishness of God is totally wiser than the wisdom of the wise, 1Corinth 1:25
The whole advise I got were all centred on money, how will you feed, who will sponsor your education. Even though, my problem is how to work with God without making mistakes. Well, I have made many of it and learn and still learning. Many believers seems to trust God ability to be God than many ministers I met, mind you this is not an indictment. Some were more interested for me not to be a burden to them and missed to give me the proper spiritual advise I minded. I was more interested to prove God ability to prove for those who works for Him. That made me to tell God I’m not going to beg anyone for help as I work for Him. I concluded that if I beg, is my begging and is no more God, but if it is God He will on his own put it in the heart of men to provide for me the help I need for his work. I also resolved not to ask anyone to sow seed, if there will be any seed it will be put in the heart of men by God himself. I wanted to serve God and have the prove he keeps to His word, and I resolved not to hold brief for Him if He fails to rain down manna as He did in the old.
I Advise everyone to serve God in personal term and prove his faithfulness. Trusting his word in the scripture (bible).

To be continued

BY
PASTOR EZE CHUKWU EARTHKUMY

Twitter
@earthkumy

Facebook group
Men after God’s heart
Re: Manna Is Still Falling by Redoil: 5:11pm On Apr 14, 2018
Mana must fall on very one reading this Click share to share the blessing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Manna Is Still Falling by Earthkumy(m): 7:00pm On Apr 15, 2018
Jesus

(1) (Reply)

Bible Study – The Missionary Christian Part One / I Heard A Paster Sight An Example With Miracle's Wealth, What Do You Think? / The Sun In The Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.