₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,074,008 members, 4,477,141 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 September 2018 at 12:20 AM

Please Advise Me Which Country Can I Start A Good Hustle - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Please Advise Me Which Country Can I Start A Good Hustle (1731 Views)

Which Foreign Country Can I Study In With 2.5 Million? / 1.5m Which Country Can Í Travel To With It / Which Country Can I Relocate To With 900k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Advise Me Which Country Can I Start A Good Hustle by HeWrites(m): 5:10pm On Apr 15
idu1:
2k dollars can that be true?

Seems you convert it to Naira. The money may/is nothing there.

That's what I heard from some friends.

Read https://www.nairaland.com/1900216/thread-south-korea-prospective-students
Re: Please Advise Me Which Country Can I Start A Good Hustle by Tino2017(m): 6:10pm On Apr 15
Ur not up to date at all....
sammydirectly:
Bros, go into farming and buy a Nigerian used car with archback. Used the car to transact business with processed farm goods (buy from villages and sell in Lag).
You will be rich in 5 years time.

Breakdown:
Buy 2-4 acres of farmland at cheap rates. Estimated at N200k
Seeds and few farm stuffs N100k
Get an old Nigerian used car roughly N300k
Rent a shop to sell your (and other) farm products N200k
Re: Please Advise Me Which Country Can I Start A Good Hustle by HOKIM(m): 10:00pm On Apr 15
HeWrites:

Hmmmm..

Planning on going to South Korea to Study and to hustle, I heard there is Factory work and one can make $2k a month.

I gonna leave there though just wanna use it as a stepping stone.

Bro s/Korea is a wonderful country... though I know a bros who lived there for a long time went back to nigeria with Nothing... but hey, that's his story...now u have a chance to write yours... if u like s/Korea go for it..it's a sweet country..those Asians can stare at black people ehnn...if u can find a factory job it's all the better but I don't know of a factory job in s/Korea that will pay you $2k... just avoid Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, vetnam, etc
Re: Please Advise Me Which Country Can I Start A Good Hustle by HeWrites(m): 10:03pm On Apr 15
HOKIM:

Bro s/Korea is a wonderful country... though I know a bros who lived there for a long time went back to nigeria with Nothing... but hey, that's his story...now u have a chance to write yours... if u like s/Korea go for it..it's a sweet country..those Asians can stare at black people ehnn...if u can find a factory job it's all the better but I don't know of a factory job in s/Korea that will pay you $2k... just avoid Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, vetnam, etc

That's bad.

Thanks though!
Re: Please Advise Me Which Country Can I Start A Good Hustle by Arewa12: 11:41pm On Apr 15
[quote author=HOKIM post=66706451]
Seriously, I'm so sick of guys like u who repeat this same line....
Dude said he need advice on what country to travel to for hustle u are telling him to get his bearing right in Nigeria. .. is he a dummy?? Hasn't he calculated the fact that things ain't working out for him here in Nigeria. .. dude..if u can't advice him on a country, stop posing people off and back off.....

Oga @ op... try Germany. ..it's a great country. ..avoid middle east or Asia altogether. ..

re u done....

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Worst Cities For Pickpockets and tips of how to avoid them / How Can Someone Get A Kosovo Visa / Britain Or Canada?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2018 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.