Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,107 members, 7,811,117 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:01 AM

#inflationrate In Nigeria Since 1999.....the WORST Under Obasanjo! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #inflationrate In Nigeria Since 1999.....the WORST Under Obasanjo! (1515 Views)

See The Moment Atiku Admitted The PDP Looted Funds Under Obasanjo / Corruption Is Worst Under Buhari... Transparency International / Emmanuel Ikechukwu, RCCG Pastor, Declares For Presidency Under Obasanjo’s ADC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #inflationrate In Nigeria Since 1999.....the WORST Under Obasanjo! by tuniski: 7:54pm On Apr 13, 2018
trillville:

But why. Are all Nigerians allergic to development?
Atiku will. Sowore lacks the needed governance architecture.

1 Like

Re: #inflationrate In Nigeria Since 1999.....the WORST Under Obasanjo! by trillville(m): 8:10pm On Apr 13, 2018
tuniski:

Atiku will. Sowore lacks the needed governance architecture.

In South Africa, Jacob Zuma is facing charges on 6 counts of corruption.

In South Korea, Park Geun-hye has just been sentenced to 24 years imprisonment for corruption.

In Brazil, Luiz Inacio Lula da Silva, has also just been sentenced to a 12 year prison term.

In normal climes, Atiku should have been cooling off in a cell somewhere, yet you are here clamouring for him to come back and steal some more.

Don't you have any mercy for struggling Nigerians?

1 Like

Re: #inflationrate In Nigeria Since 1999.....the WORST Under Obasanjo! by newbornmacho(m): 8:18pm On Apr 13, 2018
trillville:

My man, you can be a secret supporter. Just create another profile. We, the youths, need all the help we can get.

My guy...its not about age; is Yahaya bello not a youth? Give me your ideas let me assess them and decide whether you're worth it. There are so many youths with analog brain these days

1 Like

Re: #inflationrate In Nigeria Since 1999.....the WORST Under Obasanjo! by trillville(m): 8:26pm On Apr 13, 2018
newbornmacho:

My guy...its not about age; is Yahaya bello not a youth? Give me your ideas let me assess them and decide whether you're worth it. There are so many youths with analog brain these days

I completely agree with you. Try to read the earlier comments on this thread and the other ones about Sowore. We all need to vet all the candidates to avoid jumping from frying pan to fire.

However the other option is most likely a continuation of Buhari. Just food for thought.

1 Like

Re: #inflationrate In Nigeria Since 1999.....the WORST Under Obasanjo! by CrtlAltDel: 8:29pm On Apr 13, 2018
If the thread was "inflationrate In Nigeria Since 1999.....the WORST Under Buhar! "… the children of hate would have stormed this thread like ants on sugar grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: #inflationrate In Nigeria Since 1999.....the WORST Under Obasanjo! by tuniski: 9:03pm On Apr 13, 2018
trillville:

In South Africa, Jacob Zuma is facing charges on 6 counts of corruption.

In South Korea, Park Geun-hye has just been sentenced to 24 years imprisonment for corruption.

In Brazil, Luiz Inacio Lula da Silva, has also just been sentenced to a 12 year prison term.

In normal climes, Atiku should have been cooling off in a cell somewhere, yet you are here clamouring for him to come back and steal some more.

Don't you have any mercy for struggling Nigerian?
Who stops the institutions here from due diligence trial of culprits? Stop lamentation demand actions!
Re: #inflationrate In Nigeria Since 1999.....the WORST Under Obasanjo! by dmighty: 5:21pm On Apr 18, 2018
trillville:

While high inflation is always bad, but what causes the high inflation is more telling of the welfare of people than just the mere presence of high inflation.

There are 2 types of inflation
Demand pull: occurs when the masses are getting richer and the economy does not have enough goods to meet demand to producers increase prices to meet a balance with supply. Obasanjo era.

Cost push: Local currency (naira) loses value increasing the cost of purchasing raw materials and finished goods. Prices rise as a result of a devaluation of the currency, pushing the cost of imported goods higher. Buhari era.

Re: #inflationrate In Nigeria Since 1999.....the WORST Under Obasanjo! by Okoroawusa: 5:30pm On Apr 18, 2018
trillville:

While high inflation is always bad, but what causes the high inflation is more telling of the welfare of people than just the mere presence of high inflation.

There are 2 types of inflation
Demand pull: occurs when the masses are getting richer and the economy does not have enough goods to meet demand to producers increase prices to meet a balance with supply. Obasanjo era.

Cost push: Local currency (naira) loses value increasing the cost of purchasing raw materials and finished goods. Prices rise as a result of a devaluation of the currency, pushing the cost of imported goods higher. Buhari era.
Was Nigeria prosperous under OBJ?
Re: #inflationrate In Nigeria Since 1999.....the WORST Under Obasanjo! by trillville(m): 5:31pm On Apr 18, 2018
Okoroawusa:

Was Nigeria prosperous under OBJ?

I believe prosperity was increasing. I may be wrong though.
Re: #inflationrate In Nigeria Since 1999.....the WORST Under Obasanjo! by Okoroawusa: 5:38pm On Apr 18, 2018
trillville:

I believe prosperity was increasing. I may be wrong though.
under OBJ?

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Get Your PVC / See The State Of This Road In Kaduna During Rain.. / AKSG Has Not Renamed Godswill Akpabio Stadium (The Nest Of Champions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.