Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,707 members, 7,809,687 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:09 PM

Corruption Is Worst Under Buhari... Transparency International - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Corruption Is Worst Under Buhari... Transparency International (1893 Views)

We Are Not Surprised With Bawa's suspension - Transparency International / Nigeria: 2nd Most Corrupt Country In West Africa Under Buhari - Transparency Int / Nigeria Ranks Lower On 2019 Transparency International’s Corruption Index (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Corruption Is Worst Under Buhari... Transparency International by WhyMoD: 5:19pm On Oct 15, 2018
So I find it pertinent to create this thread because most Nigerians are seemingly very much uniformed about the happenings in the Nigerian corridors of power.

They are easily swayed by the fake anticorruption narratives of this Buharis administration that they believe everything they hear.. afterall Buhari is incorruptible..

What would you do if you find out that corruption actually worsened under Buhari than it was under Jonathan? You'd swear with your family that it's impossible right?
Well lemme disappoint you.. yes corruption is actually worst now than it was as at 2114/2015 wen Jonathan left office..

Now I'd show you the transparency international corruption index report on Nigeria as at 2014 and as at 2017 (most recent) so you'd judge for yourself..
Nigeria was no 136 in 2014 and then 148 in 2017

And don't tell me that it's the people around Buhari that steals.
1. How do you know they're not stealing and keeping the money for him on his commands?
2.Whats the difference between an accomplise and the actual offender? They're served the same pursnishment by the rule of law.

So now that it's obvious that Buhari is more corrupt than Atiku and Jonathan put together, remind me why we should not vote Atiku again?

7 Likes

Re: Corruption Is Worst Under Buhari... Transparency International by Nobody: 5:20pm On Oct 15, 2018
Buhari never for once!! said he is fighting corruption so leave the innocent man alone

3 Likes

Re: Corruption Is Worst Under Buhari... Transparency International by Ziggylady(f): 5:24pm On Oct 15, 2018
..very very clear and apt....The brazen corruption going on under this admin is second to none.

IIf you live and work in Abuja,you will ynderstand.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corruption Is Worst Under Buhari... Transparency International by Ezenwammadu(m): 5:25pm On Oct 15, 2018
It is true.

Find a girl who smiles at you the way saint corrupt Ganduje smiles at the sight of dollars � grin

Very happy thief

10 Likes

Re: Corruption Is Worst Under Buhari... Transparency International by SarkinYarki: 5:28pm On Oct 15, 2018
Of course everything worsens under the dullard

2 Likes

Re: Corruption Is Worst Under Buhari... Transparency International by Nobody: 5:32pm On Oct 15, 2018
Yea and that's because a corrupt Buhari is fighting corruption, how's that possible?

Since he assumed the post, how many of his cabinet members or party men has he probed? Oh! You are a saint if you belong to the ruling party APC but a criminal if you don't.
In a nutshell, Buhari's fight against corruption exempts party members and that's the real corruption that we are talking about.

3 Likes

Re: Corruption Is Worst Under Buhari... Transparency International by forgiveness: 5:35pm On Oct 15, 2018
Sai Buhari! grin

2 Likes

Re: Corruption Is Worst Under Buhari... Transparency International by Nobody: 5:43pm On Oct 15, 2018
Simonrom:
Yea and that's because a corrupt Buhari is fighting corruption, how's that possible?

Since he assumed the post, how many of his cabinet members or party men has he probed? Oh! You are a saint if you belong to the ruling party APC but a criminal if you don't.
In a nutshell, Buhari's fight against corruption exempts party members and that's the real corruption that we are talking about.

Listen to his speech on what he claims to be fighting, Corruption and Kwaruption are two different things. The latter is what Buhari is fighting

1 Like

Re: Corruption Is Worst Under Buhari... Transparency International by uzohrome(m): 5:44pm On Oct 15, 2018
Nigeria will be great again soon. 100% Atikulated

1 Like

Re: Corruption Is Worst Under Buhari... Transparency International by WhyMoD: 5:58pm On Oct 15, 2018
Mention all the BMC members in this forum. They must come and justify their pay or resign and Atikulate ASAP

1 Like

Re: Corruption Is Worst Under Buhari... Transparency International by baliyubla: 5:59pm On Oct 15, 2018
Its a lie, must be kwarapsian pightin back. Sai Dullard!

2 Likes

Re: Corruption Is Worst Under Buhari... Transparency International by Kenekingisback: 6:00pm On Oct 15, 2018
Buhari has failed in all parameters.

2 Likes

Re: Corruption Is Worst Under Buhari... Transparency International by WhyMoD: 6:01pm On Oct 15, 2018
Kenekingisback:
the most annoying thing is that they're also the first to call people corrupt..

1 Like

Re: Corruption Is Worst Under Buhari... Transparency International by WhyMoD: 6:02pm On Oct 15, 2018
Kenekingisback:
he is so pretentious. That's what I detest so much about Bubu.. claiming saint while his is the worst of all

2 Likes

Re: Corruption Is Worst Under Buhari... Transparency International by chuksville(m): 6:09pm On Oct 15, 2018
He's already been...

2 Likes

Re: Corruption Is Worst Under Buhari... Transparency International by WhyMoD: 6:11pm On Oct 15, 2018
chuksville:
He's already been...
Daura by road

2 Likes

Re: Corruption Is Worst Under Buhari... Transparency International by Omeokachie: 6:14pm On Oct 15, 2018
You mean mister pseudo integrity is presiding over the worst corrupt government in the history of Nigeria?

Oya BMCs, come and do your image laundering job. You can't be earning all that peanuts for nothing. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Corruption Is Worst Under Buhari... Transparency International by CodeTemplar: 6:19pm On Oct 15, 2018
But Buhari's propaganda is second to none.

3 Likes

Re: Corruption Is Worst Under Buhari... Transparency International by WhyMoD: 6:23pm On Oct 15, 2018
CodeTemplar:
But Buhari's propaganda is second to none.
I swear.. Buhari and APC are better off as the opposition. They can be keeping PDP on their toes as the opposition. They know how to lie and make lies look like truth..

3 Likes

Re: Corruption Is Worst Under Buhari... Transparency International by paxonel(m): 6:26pm On Oct 15, 2018
So,what has this sai banga been doing all the while we was claiming to fight corruption?

I dont get it

2 Likes

Re: Corruption Is Worst Under Buhari... Transparency International by Pekele007: 6:27pm On Oct 15, 2018
WhyMoD:
Mention all the BMC members in this forum. They must come and justify their pay or resign and Atikulate ASAP

CC deomelo hungerbad sarrki madridguy Bolustical seunmsg modath midolian corrithians butterflyleo cilicmarin passingshot vedaxcool blackpanda mannabbqgrill

1 Like

Re: Corruption Is Worst Under Buhari... Transparency International by rusher14: 6:30pm On Oct 15, 2018
Are you sure?

Re: Corruption Is Worst Under Buhari... Transparency International by Splashme: 6:37pm On Oct 15, 2018
Ziggylady:

..very very clear and apt....The brazen corruption going on under this admin is second to none.

IIf you live and work in Abuja,you will ynderstand.

1 Like

Re: Corruption Is Worst Under Buhari... Transparency International by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 6:39pm On Oct 15, 2018
PEOPLE DECEIVING PEOPLE
POVERTY DEVELOPMENT PARTY
PALMWINE DRINKERS PARTY

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Corruption Is Worst Under Buhari... Transparency International by millomaniac: 6:57pm On Oct 15, 2018
WhyMoD:
So I find it pertinent to create this thread because most Nigerians are seemingly very much uniformed about the happenings in the Nigerian corridors of power.

They are easily swayed by the fake anticorruption narratives of this Buharis administration that they believe everything they hear.. afterall Buhari is incorruptible..

What would you do if you find out that corruption actually worsened under Buhari than it was under Jonathan? You'd swear with your family that it's impossible right?
Well lemme disappoint you.. yes corruption is actually worst now than it was as at 2114/2015 wen Jonathan left office..

Now I'd show you the transparency international corruption index report on Nigeria as at 2014 and as at 2017 (most recent) so you'd judge for yourself..
Nigeria was no 136 in 2014 and then 148 in 2017

And don't tell me that it's the people around Buhari that steals.
1. How do you know they're not stealing and keeping the money for him on his commands?
2.Whats the difference between an accomplise and the actual offender? They're served the same pursnishment by the rule of law.

So now that it's obvious that Buhari is more corrupt than Atiku and Jonathan put together, remind me why we should not vote Atiku again?

Don't vote Atiku because
1) he is not the only presidential aspirant
2) he is corrupt and have looted Nigeria at several times
3) he has to clear his name and have a case to answer. We need an official statement from the United States government that he has no case to answer.
4) he does not have any achievement when he was the number two man rather than the sudden swelling up of his bank accounts

1 Like

Re: Corruption Is Worst Under Buhari... Transparency International by WhyMoD: 7:04pm On Oct 15, 2018
millomaniac:

Don't vote Atiku because
1) he is not the only presidential aspirant
2) he is corrupt and have looted Nigeria at several times
3) he has to clear his name and have a case to answer. We need an official statement from the United States government that he has no case to answer.
4) he does not have any achievement when he was the number two man rather than the sudden swelling up of his bank accounts
I'd vote Atiku cos
1. He's the only candidate capable of dislodging Buhari at this time. Casting ur votes for others would only waste ur vote and give Buhari a better chance
2. Buhari is more corrupt than Atiku and Jonathan put together
3. USA embassy has actually issued an official statement that Atiku is not wanted in the US as being insinuated
4. He did actually had achievements but limited to his office as a VP. Jus like u can't accuse Osibanjo of not being able to achieve anything now. VP position is mostly ceremonial..

So these are reasons Atiku deserves a trial especially at this moment..
You should try him too

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Corruption Is Worst Under Buhari... Transparency International by WhyMoD: 7:10pm On Oct 15, 2018
ALMUSTAQIM:
PEOPLE DECEIVING PEOPLE

POVERTY DEVELOPMENT PARTY

PALMWINE DRINKERS PARTY
when you're dull in mental strength you indulge in name calling when others are engaging in the real issues

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corruption Is Worst Under Buhari... Transparency International by WhyMoD: 7:11pm On Oct 15, 2018
rusher14:
Are you sure?
so you have no eyes? I know Buhari supporters have replaced their brains with cow dungs but how about eyes?

2 Likes

Re: Corruption Is Worst Under Buhari... Transparency International by millomaniac: 7:38pm On Oct 15, 2018
WhyMoD:
I'd vote Atiku cos
1. He's the only candidate capable of dislodging Buhari at this time. Casting ur votes for others would only waste ur vote and give Buhari a better chance
2. Buhari is more corrupt than Atiku and Jonathan put together
3. USA embassy has actually issued an official statement that Atiku is not wanted in the US as being insinuated
4. He did actually had achievements but limited to his office as a VP. Jus like u can't accuse Osibanjo of not being able to achieve anything now. VP position is mostly ceremonial..

So these are reasons Atiku deserves a trial especially at this moment..
You should try him too

My dear sir. The bolded above is the one and only misguided reason why you and many Nigerians will vote for Atiku. And that is undisputable fact. No offence sir but that is just pathetic.
With what is presently going on, honestly, The Nigerian people trully deserve to suffer and be exploited until they become wise even if it takes another 60 years. These are exactly the same crop of politicians whom since 1999 have driven this country to where we are and I can bet my life nothing will change, so stop dreaming. you and a great many Nigerians have been so exploited by these politicians and military general's that Your mind have been conditioned to believe you don't have a choice. And somehow hoping for a miracle(miracle of Atiku changing and dropping his bad habits overnight to become the Jerry rawlings of nigeria*I laugh in swahili*). I am sorry but buhari has introduced a new low and proven to them that you can do whatever you like as well even in a democratic setting in Nigeria and nothing whatsoever can happen. They used to thread softly before but now prepare yourselves for the shit storm coming in Atiku's government if he wins. You can take that to the bank.

1 Like

Re: Corruption Is Worst Under Buhari... Transparency International by Kanixt(m): 7:40pm On Oct 15, 2018
some unpatriotic and blind worshipers of buhari will still vote for him.

2 Likes

Re: Corruption Is Worst Under Buhari... Transparency International by WhyMoD: 7:42pm On Oct 15, 2018
millomaniac:

My dear sir. The bolded above is the one and only misguided reason why you and many Nigerians will vote for Atiku. And that is undisputable fact. No offence sir but that is just pathetic.
With what is presently going on, honestly, The Nigerian people trully deserve to suffer and be exploited until they become wise even if it takes another 60 years. These are exactly the same crop of politicians whom since 1999 have driven this country to where we are and I can bet my life nothing will change, so stop dreaming. you and a great many Nigerians have been so exploited by these politicians and military general's that Your mind have been conditioned to believe you don't have a choice. And somehow hoping for a miracle(miracle of Atiku changing and dropping his bad habits overnight to become the Jerry rawlings of nigeria*I laugh in swahili*). I am sorry but buhari has introduced a new low and proven to them that you can do whatever you like as well even in a democratic setting in Nigeria and nothing whatsoever can happen. They used to thread softly before but now prepare yourselves for the shit storm coming in Atiku's government if he wins. You can take that to the bank.
you're so right..

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Governor Udom Bomb Akpabio As Thousands of APC defects to PDP in Uyo / Doctors Angry With Oshiomhole And APC For Dragging Buhari Around For Campaigns / 2019 Election: What God Will Do To Buhari, APC – Prophet Olagunju

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.