Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,478 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

Man Knocked Out With A Single Punch While Trying To Defend A Fighting Lady. PICS - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Knocked Out With A Single Punch While Trying To Defend A Fighting Lady. PICS (57215 Views)

Man Knocked Down While Escaping With Woman’s Foodstuffs In FCT / Man Knocked Out During A Fight Over A Bashed Car At Amuwo Odofin Lagos / Man Knocked Unconscious By Passerby After Attacking Lady In Public. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Knocked Out With A Single Punch While Trying To Defend A Fighting Lady. PICS by gozie112(m): 2:35pm On Apr 13, 2018
See as the man fall like epilepsy patient
Re: Man Knocked Out With A Single Punch While Trying To Defend A Fighting Lady. PICS by Nobody: 2:36pm On Apr 13, 2018
grin

1 Like

Re: Man Knocked Out With A Single Punch While Trying To Defend A Fighting Lady. PICS by vanshwerz: 2:36pm On Apr 13, 2018
He learnt the hard way, The best way to settle a punch throwing fight is to join the fight with your fist up.
Re: Man Knocked Out With A Single Punch While Trying To Defend A Fighting Lady. PICS by Timagex(m): 2:37pm On Apr 13, 2018
beekayz:
cheesy cheesy grin Tori abo
wink wink wink
Re: Man Knocked Out With A Single Punch While Trying To Defend A Fighting Lady. PICS by louken(m): 2:37pm On Apr 13, 2018
Ok
Re: Man Knocked Out With A Single Punch While Trying To Defend A Fighting Lady. PICS by holluphemydavid(m): 2:38pm On Apr 13, 2018
D caption suppose to be Mr nice was knocked out with a single punch
Re: Man Knocked Out With A Single Punch While Trying To Defend A Fighting Lady. PICS by Nobody: 2:39pm On Apr 13, 2018
Ajayi... Probably wanted to form Batista... grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Man Knocked Out With A Single Punch While Trying To Defend A Fighting Lady. PICS by SOFTENGR: 2:42pm On Apr 13, 2018
Anthony Joshua must see this guy!
Re: Man Knocked Out With A Single Punch While Trying To Defend A Fighting Lady. PICS by landon(m): 2:42pm On Apr 13, 2018
Seen this story somewhere before. the girl being beaten is the boy's elder sister and the man knocked out is their father.

4 Likes

Re: Man Knocked Out With A Single Punch While Trying To Defend A Fighting Lady. PICS by Kobicove(m): 2:43pm On Apr 13, 2018
What an embarrassment grin
Re: Man Knocked Out With A Single Punch While Trying To Defend A Fighting Lady. PICS by omoiyalayi(m): 2:45pm On Apr 13, 2018
Blessed are the peace maker for they shall be called the child of God

I wish his wife or girlfriend was passing at that time by the time they wake him up

I will like to hear his explanation to the wife or girlfriend

And if he doesn't have wife or girlfriend I hope the girl end up dating him but wait oh, the girl go fit date him sef somebody that cannot defend himself

Next time he will learn to mind his own business
Re: Man Knocked Out With A Single Punch While Trying To Defend A Fighting Lady. PICS by addikt(m): 2:46pm On Apr 13, 2018
THIS ISN'T FUNNY , I SAW THIS VIDEO WEEKS AGO,...I guess you guys didn't know the story behind this video , THAT MAN KNOCKED DOWN ON THE GROUND IS HIS OWN DAD!!

3 Likes

Re: Man Knocked Out With A Single Punch While Trying To Defend A Fighting Lady. PICS by SingleDaddy: 2:49pm On Apr 13, 2018
Verify a story before posting it @ Op.

The guy tried to beat his wife, the dad of the boy in question was against the cruelty of his son, and acted his fatherly role, only for the son to knock him out..
Re: Man Knocked Out With A Single Punch While Trying To Defend A Fighting Lady. PICS by pankere(m): 2:51pm On Apr 13, 2018
It’s actually the boys father. The boy was fighting with his sister and the father stepped in and the boy wozz him papa. The video is on instablog
Re: Man Knocked Out With A Single Punch While Trying To Defend A Fighting Lady. PICS by AZeD1(m): 2:51pm On Apr 13, 2018
Reminds me of how Hajiya Binta son was killed in the book season of crimson blossoms.
Re: Man Knocked Out With A Single Punch While Trying To Defend A Fighting Lady. PICS by Pat081: 2:58pm On Apr 13, 2018
He want to do jet Li at d end of d day d gal may nt say sorry to him ooooooo
Re: Man Knocked Out With A Single Punch While Trying To Defend A Fighting Lady. PICS by vhatpweetygurl(f): 2:58pm On Apr 13, 2018
His he Tchalla. Chaka Wakanda 1 of Black panther? When people are fighting don't jump into their middle forming Bruce Lee meditate from a safe distance.
Re: Man Knocked Out With A Single Punch While Trying To Defend A Fighting Lady. PICS by ochardbaby(m): 2:59pm On Apr 13, 2018
ruggedboy01:
that was a total knock out, the guy will be foolish if he took that punch on behalf of a girl whom her Toto is being oiled by different men. I can never fight for any stupid girl unless you're related to me or my wife

Bros,
Na only For Mama or Papa I go set up for anything except bullet.

Anyone wey look for trouble,he/she must see gbege. Thats the only time their body go cool down. Turn Mumu mode to safe your life today!
Re: Man Knocked Out With A Single Punch While Trying To Defend A Fighting Lady. PICS by Ramos16(m): 3:01pm On Apr 13, 2018
landon:
Seen this story somewhere before. the girl being beaten is the boy's elder sister and the man knocked out is their father.

Are you serious?
Re: Man Knocked Out With A Single Punch While Trying To Defend A Fighting Lady. PICS by deebrain(m): 3:03pm On Apr 13, 2018
blessed are the peace makers for they shall be sons of God
Re: Man Knocked Out With A Single Punch While Trying To Defend A Fighting Lady. PICS by yemi15(m): 3:05pm On Apr 13, 2018
BoneBlogger:
This is really hilarious. A video footage trending online shows how a man was knocked out with a single punch while trying to defend a lady who was fighting with another guy. The man tried to attack and beat a young man who was fighting with a lady in public.

Onlookers tried to stop the fight between the young man and the lady as they held each other before the man decided to step in and fight for her.

The young man gave him a single punch which threw the man off balance as he collapsed and had difficulty in getting up.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/04/man-knocked-out-with-a-single-punch-while-trying-to-defend-a-fighting-lady-photos.html

Watch the video below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I6Ke9wm5GC4

Captain Save-A-Hoe gone wrong grin
Re: Man Knocked Out With A Single Punch While Trying To Defend A Fighting Lady. PICS by mikool007(m): 3:06pm On Apr 13, 2018
Grinch:
That's the kind of uppercut I will like to give Buhari any time I set my eyes on him gringrin
give him mine when you are done grin
Re: Man Knocked Out With A Single Punch While Trying To Defend A Fighting Lady. PICS by Nobody: 3:09pm On Apr 13, 2018
Shesanido:
Stupid man. He may not even know the cause of the fight.

Buddy body
Re: Man Knocked Out With A Single Punch While Trying To Defend A Fighting Lady. PICS by Nobody: 3:10pm On Apr 13, 2018
I c canopy all around.. Hp no b owambe food � Mata sha
Re: Man Knocked Out With A Single Punch While Trying To Defend A Fighting Lady. PICS by Austinoiz(m): 3:10pm On Apr 13, 2018
Weak niggas yet to feed well being forming strong bones since the days of GMD.
Re: Man Knocked Out With A Single Punch While Trying To Defend A Fighting Lady. PICS by Burgerlomo: 3:20pm On Apr 13, 2018
Millz404:
You neva chop wan go be defender

Re: Man Knocked Out With A Single Punch While Trying To Defend A Fighting Lady. PICS by OgahBohz: 3:21pm On Apr 13, 2018
I can only defend a Lady when she is the only pushy left in the entire globe ...

who dem epp ?

d guy issa hegoat
Re: Man Knocked Out With A Single Punch While Trying To Defend A Fighting Lady. PICS by Torylanez(m): 3:21pm On Apr 13, 2018
How buhari will knock down
children of hate a.k.a ipob terrorists
PDP
3rd force
and any brainless ranters on nairaland
Re: Man Knocked Out With A Single Punch While Trying To Defend A Fighting Lady. PICS by asawanathegreat(m): 3:23pm On Apr 13, 2018
This person name nah Roman Reigns of wwe

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nofisat Adetutu Ibrahim, Banker Killed By Assassins In Ondo [photo] / The Situation At Owerri High Court As Gunmen Rescue "Vampire" & 48 Others (Pics) / Man Conceals N19million Worth Of Tramadol Tablets In Plasma TV Cartons. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.