Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,238 members, 7,957,567 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 02:48 PM

Ik Ogbonna In Trouble!!! Side Chick Revealed - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ik Ogbonna In Trouble!!! Side Chick Revealed (1198 Views)

Alexx Ekubo And IK Ogbonna In Matching Outfit To The Headies 2019 (Pictures) / Ik Ogbonna Celebrates Sonia, His Wife, Ashewo, Side Chick On Her Birthday / Yemi Alade, Adekunle Gold, Davido, IK Ogbonna, Alexx Ekubo At Falz Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ik Ogbonna In Trouble!!! Side Chick Revealed by 13Ebisco: 11:39am On Apr 13, 2018
Nigerian Nollywood actor and model Ik Ogbonna is all but grateful to God almighty as his friend and Side chick is a year older. Ik is married to Sonia Morales and this two have been filled with love and joy in their marriage.

But according to him, he is keeping a side chick outside wedlock which no woman will ever approve of from their husband.

According to Ik Ogbonna his side chick is a friend which he is very fond of. He is also a colleague in the movie industry, Alex Ekubo. The later was a year older yesterday and in other to celebrate his new age, his friend Ogbonna lavished praises and blessing on him and also revealed that he is his side chick.

He said; “Dear brother @alexxekubo I just want to say I am retiring from the shades-room department , infact I am tired of insulting you ATLEAST for today .I wish you many more years ahead and as u grow in wisdom and strength may God guide you . Just so you know Bro.. You are more than just a friend to me??‍?? You are my brother and best friend (well after my wife) God bless you my dear side chick?‍?? #CHOPLIFEGANG” he wrote.

I hope he does not land in any trouble.

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/04/ik-ogbonna-in-trouble-side-chick.html

Re: Ik Ogbonna In Trouble!!! Side Chick Revealed by micholen(m): 11:50am On Apr 13, 2018
but u said he is in trouble
Re: Ik Ogbonna In Trouble!!! Side Chick Revealed by DSS1335: 1:21pm On Apr 13, 2018
shocked shocked

One of those 3 Mirinda Orange men must have been the Father of Ik
Re: Ik Ogbonna In Trouble!!! Side Chick Revealed by Snow02: 1:26pm On Apr 13, 2018
mtchewww

(1) (Reply)

Checkout Davido’s 2019 Campaign Photo Or Just Photoshoped For Fun / [must Read] Singer Chidinma Reveals How She Knows A Man Is Special For Her / See The Top 10 Most Followed Nigerian Celebrities On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.