Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,136 members, 7,818,425 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:11 PM

El-rufai Trying To Frame Me In A Murder Case - Senator Shehu Sani - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-rufai Trying To Frame Me In A Murder Case - Senator Shehu Sani (405 Views)

'Someone Trying To Frame Me' - Man Whose Picture Was Used For Hate Speech Cries / Obasanjo: "Buhari Planning To Frame Me Up & To Seize My International Passport" / "Kogi Government Trying To Frame Me For Murder" - Dino Melaye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

El-rufai Trying To Frame Me In A Murder Case - Senator Shehu Sani by oluwafemme129(m): 12:05pm On Apr 13, 2018
Senator representing Kaduna Central District, Shehu Sani, has said the state governor Nasir El-Rufai is attempting to frame him for murder, Punch reports.

Sani, speaking to Punch, said he received a letter from the Commissioner of Police, inviting him over.

Although he hasn’t been served yet, he said, he also saw a letter written by El-Rufai informing the Chief Judge of the state of his interest in the case. He said:

He is trying to frame me in a murder case. A letter was written from the Commissioner of Police’s office to invite me over a case that is before a court of law.

They have not served me yet but we have gotten the letter. We also have the letter which El-Rufai wrote to the Chief Judge of Kaduna State, insisting on it and showing interest in the case, for me to be framed up.

The letter, forwarded to Punch, was signed by the commissioner of police and asked that Sani appears before the police on April 30. It read in part:

This is in connection with a case of criminal conspiracy and culpable homicide transferred to this office by 1 Division, Nigerian Army, Kaduna, alongside with exhibit audio CD in which your name was mentioned by the principal suspect. This is to enable us fairly and timely conclude investigation into the matter.

Re: El-rufai Trying To Frame Me In A Murder Case - Senator Shehu Sani by Babacele: 12:35pm On Apr 13, 2018
Mr Senator go prove your innocence before the law. simple.
Re: El-rufai Trying To Frame Me In A Murder Case - Senator Shehu Sani by bjayx: 1:20pm On Apr 13, 2018
Kaduna politics

(1) (Reply)

EFCC Loses Bid To Seize Patience Jonathan’s $8.4m, N7.35bn / A Nigerian Politician To Use Shoes And Clothes To Campaign For Senate Seat. / 2019 Poll: Give One Reason Why You Will Vote Or Not

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.