Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,196 members, 7,818,653 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:55 PM

"Kogi Government Trying To Frame Me For Murder" - Dino Melaye - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Kogi Government Trying To Frame Me For Murder" - Dino Melaye (11678 Views)

'Someone Trying To Frame Me' - Man Whose Picture Was Used For Hate Speech Cries / Obasanjo: "Buhari Planning To Frame Me Up & To Seize My International Passport" / Nigeria Government Trying To Break The Unity Existing Between Igbos & Ijaw (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Kogi Government Trying To Frame Me For Murder" - Dino Melaye by elgramz: 7:32pm On Mar 12, 2018
Mr. Dino Melaye, the senator representing Kogi west constituency has accused his state government of trying to frame him up for murder.

Mr. Melaye said this in a tweet via his twitter handle, @dino_melaye, on Monday.

“Kogi State govt trying to frame me up again for murder in the 2nd Assassination attempt on my life on June 12 2017 in lokoja. Fools always forget the God factor in the affairs of men. Their design is to bombard me with cases using the Police and AGF. I refuse to be intimidated,” he tweeted

The lawmaker and his state governor, Mr. Yahaya Bello, have been at loggerheads resulting in an attempt to recall the senator from the Senate.

http://saharareporters.com/2018/03/12/kogi-govt-trying-frame-me-murder-says-sen-melaye

1 Like

Re: "Kogi Government Trying To Frame Me For Murder" - Dino Melaye by sammy4life1(m): 7:35pm On Mar 12, 2018
Dino my man..... Trade slowly with Bello sha.... A word is enough for the wise undecided

2 Likes

Re: "Kogi Government Trying To Frame Me For Murder" - Dino Melaye by luke55720: 7:37pm On Mar 12, 2018
kogi always on the headlines everyday. Dino Dino Dino Malaye

1 Like

Re: "Kogi Government Trying To Frame Me For Murder" - Dino Melaye by sarrki(m): 7:42pm On Mar 12, 2018
Both Bello and Dino are serious mistakes that needs to be rectified as soon as possible

6 Likes

Re: "Kogi Government Trying To Frame Me For Murder" - Dino Melaye by Masama: 7:44pm On Mar 12, 2018
I believe him, yahaya bello is behaving like a desperate mad man who can do anything

4 Likes

Re: "Kogi Government Trying To Frame Me For Murder" - Dino Melaye by Nobody: 7:49pm On Mar 12, 2018
sarrki:
Both Bello and Dino are serious mistakes that needs to be rectified as soon as possible

Even Buhari is a mistake, i know it's hard for you 2 say so I don help you.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Kogi Government Trying To Frame Me For Murder" - Dino Melaye by Vinstel: 8:01pm On Mar 12, 2018
This Dino and Gov. Bello matter don tire me

1 Like

Re: "Kogi Government Trying To Frame Me For Murder" - Dino Melaye by Haggui: 8:25pm On Mar 12, 2018
Dino Melaye no want allow yahaya bello rest ni? The tackling don too much o. Make yahaya bello no go get heart attack on top your matter o

1 Like

Re: "Kogi Government Trying To Frame Me For Murder" - Dino Melaye by mexxmoney: 8:29pm On Mar 12, 2018
Kogi state people don enter one chance. Look at the clowns they elected to lead them. They should accept my sympathy

1 Like

Re: "Kogi Government Trying To Frame Me For Murder" - Dino Melaye by Himmler: 8:38pm On Mar 12, 2018
Clowns in high places
Re: "Kogi Government Trying To Frame Me For Murder" - Dino Melaye by Zanas: 8:41pm On Mar 12, 2018
The government in kogi and the one in imo I don't know which one is worse

1 Like

Re: "Kogi Government Trying To Frame Me For Murder" - Dino Melaye by Blue3k(m): 8:41pm On Mar 12, 2018
I'm tired of these clowns. They need to fight in a cage. All this back and forth is lame.

4 Likes

Re: "Kogi Government Trying To Frame Me For Murder" - Dino Melaye by Olukokosir(m): 9:05pm On Mar 12, 2018
No matter how tired I may be,seeing buhari on Tv always gives me strength to stand up and change the channel..mtcheww

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Kogi Government Trying To Frame Me For Murder" - Dino Melaye by Nobody: 9:07pm On Mar 12, 2018
NO wonder nothing gets accomplished in Nigeria.

The political elites major on minor issues like power tussle and blackmail.

Of all the problems in Kogi,the little Hitler and the clown of a senator are disgracing themselves.

THE LAND OF THE RISING SUN MUST SET FORTH AT DAWN

1 Like

Re: "Kogi Government Trying To Frame Me For Murder" - Dino Melaye by Abeyjide: 9:08pm On Mar 12, 2018
After you framed kogi official

finally freed from scandalous Glo network. my first time browsing with Glo data.

1 Like

Re: "Kogi Government Trying To Frame Me For Murder" - Dino Melaye by bokunrawo(m): 9:08pm On Mar 12, 2018
Yahya Bello be looking at Dino like this
"Our fight bin just start"

1 Like

Re: "Kogi Government Trying To Frame Me For Murder" - Dino Melaye by Nobody: 9:09pm On Mar 12, 2018
Smh

Re: "Kogi Government Trying To Frame Me For Murder" - Dino Melaye by BABANGBALI: 9:09pm On Mar 12, 2018
What is " I REFUSE to be intimidated?" Olodo senator
Re: "Kogi Government Trying To Frame Me For Murder" - Dino Melaye by princepeter566: 9:11pm On Mar 12, 2018
ride on Mr dino. may God continue to protect u against buhari and his younger brother yahaya
Re: "Kogi Government Trying To Frame Me For Murder" - Dino Melaye by Nobody: 9:13pm On Mar 12, 2018
fuckerstard:

Even Buhari is a mistake, i know it's hard for you say so I don help you.

....and Jona^daft is a disaster
Re: "Kogi Government Trying To Frame Me For Murder" - Dino Melaye by darqly(m): 9:36pm On Mar 12, 2018
Dino as ur senator, Yamaha Bello as ur governor and Kawu Bubu as your president.

This life is not fair.... angry angry

2 Likes

Re: "Kogi Government Trying To Frame Me For Murder" - Dino Melaye by arherfish(m): 9:45pm On Mar 12, 2018
sarrki:
Welcome back Sarrki. You travel out. We are still in bad condition you and your daddy Buhari kept us.
Re: "Kogi Government Trying To Frame Me For Murder" - Dino Melaye by debolayinka(m): 10:08pm On Mar 12, 2018
This guy don pepper Bello and Buhari zombies.

1 Like

Re: "Kogi Government Trying To Frame Me For Murder" - Dino Melaye by focus7: 10:21pm On Mar 12, 2018
Just as you are trying to frame the government for criminal act.
Re: "Kogi Government Trying To Frame Me For Murder" - Dino Melaye by Krafty006: 10:33pm On Mar 12, 2018
Re: "Kogi Government Trying To Frame Me For Murder" - Dino Melaye by dododawa1: 10:38pm On Mar 12, 2018
NAIRALAND help many politican's to be RELEVANT
Re: "Kogi Government Trying To Frame Me For Murder" - Dino Melaye by godofuck231: 10:55pm On Mar 12, 2018
elgramz:
Mr. Dino Melaye, the senator representing Kogi west constituency has accused his state government of trying to frame him up for murder.

Mr. Melaye said this in a tweet via his twitter handle, @dino_melaye, on Monday.

“Kogi State govt trying to frame me up again for murder in the 2nd Assassination attempt on my life on June 12 2017 in lokoja. Fools always forget the God factor in the affairs of men. Their design is to bombard me with cases using the Police and AGF. I refuse to be intimidated,” he tweeted

The lawmaker and his state governor, Mr. Yahaya Bello, have been at loggerheads resulting in an attempt to recall the senator from the Senate.

http://saharareporters.com/2018/03/12/kogi-govt-trying-frame-me-murder-says-sen-melaye

Then u better start working on it, and kill the ass accusing u

1 Like

Re: "Kogi Government Trying To Frame Me For Murder" - Dino Melaye by MirJay: 11:34pm On Mar 12, 2018
Bello Yahaya is a Mistake to Kogites. i have been in Lokoja for a while but i cant see aything he has done. all he does is follow thw command Of Edward Onoja his Chief Of Staff(Kogi Main Governor). This Man have distributed arms to Ebira youths in anticipation of rigging the 2019 elections. Acoording to him Ebira Blood dey Hot but he doesn't know that the Blood Of Jesus is Hotter than any Blood .

Am crying for my state cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Kogi Government Trying To Frame Me For Murder" - Dino Melaye by olapink: 11:41pm On Mar 12, 2018
dino aka WizKid of the sinators, always singing sweet nothing.
Re: "Kogi Government Trying To Frame Me For Murder" - Dino Melaye by Nobody: 12:22am On Mar 13, 2018
divicoded:

....and Jona^daft is a disaster

Yes o I agree.We never see redemption even from those who promised heaven and earth
Re: "Kogi Government Trying To Frame Me For Murder" - Dino Melaye by Nobody: 12:38am On Mar 13, 2018
But you supported Bello with all your might when he stole James Faleke's mandate because all because you hate tinubu. Now the monster you created is after your ass, you are running from pillar to post.

(1) (2) (Reply)

PDP Tells FG To Perish The Thoughts Of State Of Emergency Rule In Anambra / Peter Obi & Datti Arrive Jigawa State For LP Presidential Campaign Rally (Pics) / Lagos And Niger States Sign MOU On Food Production (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.