Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:18 AM

Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o - Technology Market (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o (15983 Views)

We Buy For You From Aliexpress,1688 &taobao And Ship To Nigeria / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper / BUY ON EBAY.COM, 1688, TAOBAO, ALIBABA! WE SELL RMB/YUAN - WE SHIP TO NIGERIA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o by Hardheolar(m): 5:31pm On Oct 16, 2018
NewsongBeauty:

Do business with him at your own risk, he would promise you fast delivery then delay your order for more than a month. If you ain’t within lagos or you don’t have anyone to go pick up for you ,pls don’t use him. He becomes very saucy and rude as soon as he collects money. People warned me about him but I didn’t listen.

I bet to disagree with you. I transacted with him once and I must confess his service is top notch. Responds to chat ASAP and also calm.
On the final note, I was out of Lagos when I ordered through him and it was way billed to ijebu ode intact after making the necessary payment.
Re: Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o by ibro2much(m): 7:05am On Oct 17, 2018
NewsongBeauty:

Do business with him at your own risk, he would promise you fast delivery then delay your order for more than a month. If you ain’t within lagos or you don’t have anyone to go pick up for you ,pls don’t use him. He becomes very saucy and rude as soon as he collects money. People warned me about him but I didn’t listen.

i bet to disagree with the above,i have tried using many agent for mini importations and i must confess that ammc is better,

i recently ordered some stuffs on alibaba.com through him,after chatting with the seller myself,i sent the seller details to him and sent money to him for the purchase.
After some days, i asked him about the product and he came out straight to me that the seller was not responding to message again(i tried chatting seller from my end and she did not respond again).and told me to send my account number for refund(even without me asking first).
he refunded my money without removing a dime.(thats honesty man!)

if he were to be some crooks or fraudster,he might cook up a story that he has paid the seller,since she knows the seller is now incommunicado.

NB..
i have chats to prove all what i have said.....
Re: Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o by valarinz: 10:03am On Oct 17, 2018
NewsongBeauty:

What went wrong ma/lady? I was among those who posted positive reviews here for Ammc and it was as a result of how my deal with him went. Could you pls shed some light on why you believe this fella is not worth doing biz with anymore
Re: Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o by zaynie(f): 10:24am On Oct 28, 2018
morireoluwagba:
Mr Miracle issa Goal...Thanks so much for always coming thru....You are the best!Goods Delivered as and when Due!!

Check your mail
Re: Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o by Ammc(m): 8:41pm On Oct 29, 2018
zaynie:

Check your mail

Just seeing this now. But I did not see the mail. Please, kindly,, resend to ammc1688@gmail.com
Re: Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o by dauntless15(m): 9:39pm On Oct 29, 2018
Ammc:

Just seeing this now. But I did not see the mail. Please, kindly,, resend to ammc1688@gmail.com
Hello, do you order from 1688, alibaba and aliexpress? I'd love to get to know you before doing business with you, can you send to anywhere in Nigeria?
Re: Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o by Ammc(m): 3:09am On Oct 30, 2018
dauntless15:
Hello, do you order from 1688, alibaba and aliexpress? I'd love to get to know you before doing business with you, can you send to anywhere in Nigeria?

Yes, we order from all the sites mentioned. And we can send your orders to anywhere within Nigeria
Re: Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o by dauntless15(m): 4:16am On Oct 30, 2018
Ammc:

Yes, we order from all the sites mentioned. And we can send your orders to anywhere within Nigeria
So whatsapp?
Re: Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o by Deeyoke: 2:38pm On Nov 08, 2018
what is your yuan fixed charges?
Ammc:

We can help you to handle that. So, you don't need to worry yourself about that. You will only pay us in Naira.

Just drop your link in our WhatsApp office
Re: Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o by Deeyoke: 2:41pm On Nov 08, 2018
please can you tell me their yuan fixed charge
valarinz:

What went wrong ma/lady? I was among those who posted positive reviews here for Ammc and it was as a result of how my deal with him went. Could you pls shed some light on why you believe this fella is not worth doing biz with anymore
Re: Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o by Ammc(m): 7:15pm On Nov 08, 2018
Deeyoke:
please can you tell me their yuan fixed charge

Currently, we are not taking new orders now.
Re: Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o by Deeyoke: 11:27am On Nov 10, 2018
where and whats yoyr whatsapp office
Ammc:

We can help you to handle that. So, you don't need to worry yourself about that. You will only pay us in Naira.

Just drop your link in our WhatsApp office
Re: Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o by Ammc(m): 2:04pm On Nov 10, 2018
Deeyoke:
where and whats yoyr whatsapp office

Contact me through this https:///send?phone=2348060728758
Re: Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o by joyous(m): 9:49am On Nov 19, 2018
joyous:
I received my package too from Ammc last week. His customer service is great and I have a peace of mind even when I am still expecting my goods. He is the guy for this job if you want to order from any China websites with a peace of mind.
He is highly recommended. As for me I am going to be using his services for all the goods I want to buy from China websites.

Another Order received courtesy of AMCC and this one was really fast and I was like, so soon. He is the one I will be using for all my future orders. Thanks
Re: Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o by dauntless15(m): 3:04pm On Nov 23, 2018
Ammc:

Contact me through this https:///send?phone=2348060728758
I need you to help me purchase and ship some stuff, i should send you the link on WhatsApp?
Re: Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o by Adeola97(f): 4:57pm On Dec 10, 2018
He is very very reliable and fast in shipping, Doesn't inflate the weight of goods I recommend him if you use him to get your goods from china you wont regret it
Re: Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o by Ammc(m): 7:39pm On Dec 10, 2018
Adeola97:
He is very very reliable and fast in shipping, Doesn't inflate the weight of goods I recommend him if you use him to get your goods from china you wont regret it

Thanks Boss! We are grateful for the patronage

1 Like

Re: Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o by domack99(m): 12:10am On Dec 11, 2018
Do you handle sea shippshipping?
Re: Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o by Ammc(m): 1:32pm On Dec 11, 2018
domack99:
Do you handle sea shippshipping?

Yes
Re: Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o by Ammc(m): 5:45am On Dec 15, 2018
We can handle your alibaba purchase!
We can handle your Aliexpress purchase!!
We can handle your 1688 purchase!!!
We can handle your taobao purchase!!!!
We can help you ship your item to anywhere in Nigeria!!!!!

Contact us for a deal today!

Whatsapp contact: http:///2348060728758
Email: engrammc@gmail.com
ammc1688@gmail.com

#Ammc
#ImportfromChina
#payChineseSuppliers
#OnTimeResponse
#FastDelivery
#ExcellentCustomerServices
Re: Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o by Ammc(m): 4:30am On Dec 31, 2018

ammc1688@gmail.com

Customer's Review:
https://www.nairaland.com/4450457/ammc-cargo-buys-ships-items

#Ammc
#Purchasing Agent
#Shipping Agent
#ImportfromChina
#payChineseSuppliers
#OnTimeResponse
#FastDelivery
Re: Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o by Unekz(m): 9:33am On Dec 31, 2018
Ammc:

ammc1688@gmail.com

Customer's Review:
https://www.nairaland.com/4450457/ammc-cargo-buys-ships-items

#Ammc
#Purchasing Agent
#Shipping Agent
#ImportfromChina
#payChineseSuppliers
#OnTimeResponse
#FastDelivery
I sent you message via your whatsapp handle & till now i havn't gotten a response from you.
Re: Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o by Ammc(m): 10:13am On Dec 31, 2018
Unekz:

I sent you message via your whatsapp handle & till now i havn't gotten a response from you.

I have responded to every message.
Re: Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o by Unekz(m): 8:52pm On Dec 31, 2018
Ammc:

I have responded to every message.
Thank you very much realy appreciate
Re: Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o by joshingjosh(m): 5:31pm On Jan 06, 2019
https://m.1688.com/offer/567503626720.html?spm=a26g8.7662792.1998744630.38

How much to transport this to Enugu... reply via joshuajeff2064@gmail.com
Re: Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o by Ammc(m): 8:15pm On Jan 06, 2019
joshingjosh:
https://m.1688.com/offer/567503626720.html?spm=a26g8.7662792.1998744630.38

How much to transport this to Enugu... reply via joshuajeff2064@gmail.com

Kindly attach quantity please. Also, be informed that our quotation only covers purchase in China. Shipping cost is charged based on weight. And quotation and payment of shipping cost is done in Nigeria.
Re: Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o by joshingjosh(m): 9:52pm On Jan 06, 2019
Ammc:

Kindly attach quantity please. Also, be informed that our quotation only covers purchase in China. Shipping cost is charged based on weight. And quotation and payment of shipping cost is done in Nigeria.

I need two... email me the total cost of everything

1 Like

Re: Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o by joshingjosh(m): 9:52pm On Jan 06, 2019
Ammc:

I need one.. email me the total cost of everything
Re: Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o by Ammc(m): 3:07am On Jan 07, 2019
joshingjosh:

I need one.. email me the total cost of everything

Minimum quantity that you can buy from seller is 10pcs

Thanks!
Re: Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o by rhodaino(f): 10:28am On Feb 20, 2019
i am about to do business with amcc..hope they are still reliable..someone help pls
Re: Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o by Ammc(m): 9:54pm On Feb 28, 2019
rhodaino:
i am about to do business with amcc..hope they are still reliable..someone help pls

Did you?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

MTN ,GLO & ETISALAT Cheap DATA Share (250MB=N250, 500MB=N400 , 2GB=N1300) / Innjoo F1 Dual Core 7" (3G, dual sim,wifi) Android Tablet CLOSED / Top 15 Free Classified Ads Websites In Nigeria You Can Take Advantage Of Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.