Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,799 members, 7,810,078 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:11 PM

Warning: G.o Of The Lord's Chosen Had A Fearful Revelation About Tithing. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Warning: G.o Of The Lord's Chosen Had A Fearful Revelation About Tithing. (2038 Views)

Mummy G.O Of Kpatakpata Fame And Other Nigerian Preachers Who Trended In 2021 / Pandemonium As Masquerades And Lord's Chosen Mopols Encounter In Public. Photos / Church Members Walk Out On Pastor Adefarasin Over Tithing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Warning: G.o Of The Lord's Chosen Had A Fearful Revelation About Tithing. by nanakgh(m): 6:44pm On Apr 16, 2018
Lmao. But of course. Somehow a man's gotta eat. tongue
Re: Warning: G.o Of The Lord's Chosen Had A Fearful Revelation About Tithing. by durojim007: 7:34pm On Apr 16, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6JnoLmaMIgg

His name is John MacArthur. He has been preaching for over 50 years.

1 Like

Re: Warning: G.o Of The Lord's Chosen Had A Fearful Revelation About Tithing. by Ranchhoddas: 8:44pm On Apr 16, 2018
MrPRevailer:
Divinerevelations.info

A Man who was taken to Heaven after a clinical death in the hospital among many other things, described how a group of angels brought in large boxes filled with gold. And he asked the angel of the Lord by his side, what are those boxes for. He replied that it is for God's Children who had just payed their tithe.
This is the kind of vision you get after smoking wet Igbo leaves.

1 Like

Re: Warning: G.o Of The Lord's Chosen Had A Fearful Revelation About Tithing. by superhumanist(m): 9:01pm On Apr 16, 2018
JideAmuGiaka:
If you don't want me to pay my tithe to the church, dash me the money and I will pay one tenth of it to any place of your choice.

I continue paying my tithe, your insults won't make me change my mind.

That is the beauty of life. Man is a social animal. Our "insults" might not stop you from paying tithes. However, our insults could change others, including your family and co-workers. When you own family and friends are mocking you over your tithe foolishness, you will change.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Coronavirus: 5 Nigerian Mosques Buildings That Can Be Used As Treatment Centres / EXCLUSIVE: Why We Transferred Father Mbaka — Catholic Church (2016) / Agape Love Vs Phileo Love: 20 Solid Differences

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.