Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,680 members, 7,809,575 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:29 AM

Life Of My Grand Mum "Nwanyimma" The Orphan Girl From Odida Ukpaka - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Life Of My Grand Mum "Nwanyimma" The Orphan Girl From Odida Ukpaka (477 Views)

As A Guy, Can You Marry A Girl From A Separated Home? / My Grand Father Bedroom Was More Nice And Organized Then My Late Dad / 19-Year-Old Orphan Who Refused To Abort Pregnancy After She Was Gang Raped (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Life Of My Grand Mum "Nwanyimma" The Orphan Girl From Odida Ukpaka by KceeK: 1:52pm On Apr 13, 2018
My grandmother, Okuata Elizabeth "Nwanyimma" was orphaned from early childhood for she didn't know her biological parents. She meant the world to me. Her death is the hardest thing I would ever deal with.

My grandmother meant the world to me. Her death since February uptill now of the day burial(Anambra
State, Idemilli North) has been the hardest thing to bear and deal with. The life lessons she passed on has helped me become the person I've become

My grandmother lived for 87 years. She was a beautiful, wise, and strong woman. Up until February 2018, she was still living in the village with one of her daughters who was taking good care of her.

A woman of extreme strength, courage and love,
who was beautiful, soft and now peaceful and free as a dove. Someone on who our admiration was built around, for her womanhood, wife, friend and grandmother since she was brought into this ground.

My Darling Grandma, we will forever hold in our hearts in which we have truly learned the most from, your strength as a wonderful mother to our mothers and fathers, and which we hope to gain in raising me your grandsons and your granddaughters.

My darling grandma, we will always respect all you went through in your hardships and distinguished ways. Your ability to hold yourself with such dignity and pride in all your days. Your beauty shines in us all who were lucky to be part of your devoted family,
We will carry you in our eyes, minds, and hearts in which we have a remedy,

My Darling Grandma, that is to hold you close by all you have taught us to do, and to remember the beautiful women we owe our lives to, for giving us life to blessing us with her strong inner spirit of courage, her unconditional love and her sensual laughter, for being such a person in who will always and have always held deep in our hearts now and forever.

True, Jesus promised his Apostles that he was going to heaven to prepare a place for them, but he also told them they will be kings with him in heaven. (John 14:2-4; Luke 22: 28). The dead are unconscious, inactive in the grave and await resurrection. (Psalm 115:17, Eccles. 9:5, 10)

For you will be truly missed and remembered for your love and honor in which we will preserve.
We love you always and forever and may God be with you.ardest thing I've ever had to deal with. The life lessons she passed on has helped me become the person I've become.

She is survived by 6 children and 26 Grand children and 8 Great grand children.

My Darling Grandma Nwanyimma Mbelu
© Mrs Okuata Elizabeth

1 Like

Re: Life Of My Grand Mum "Nwanyimma" The Orphan Girl From Odida Ukpaka by xxxtedyxxx(m): 2:00pm On Apr 13, 2018
Rest well GrandMa

(1) (Reply)

Anyone In Cameroon Pls / Haven't Been Lucky Ever In Here In Times Of Request.* / Time Limit For Canadian Permanent Visa Application Reduces

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.