Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,225 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:02 AM

19-Year-Old Orphan Who Refused To Abort Pregnancy After She Was Gang Raped - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 19-Year-Old Orphan Who Refused To Abort Pregnancy After She Was Gang Raped (36273 Views)

Her Parent Threatening To Abort My Child. / Family Insists She Must Abort Pregnancy Because Her Lover Is Yoruba - SR / Man Tricks His Baby Who Refused To Take Milk From A Feeding Bottle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

19-Year-Old Orphan Who Refused To Abort Pregnancy After She Was Gang Raped by WotzupNG: 3:00pm On May 28, 2018
A Nigerian man, Ifeanyi Odiaka, has shared the story of a 19 yr old orphan who was gang raped and impregnated. The story which he shared on Facebook is in reaction to an advice given by OAP Daddy Freeze in regards to the news of a 17 yr old girl who was impregnated by armed robbers who gang raped her.

Reacting to the news, Daddy Freeze advised the young girl to disregard her parents and her Church's opinion against aborting the pregnancy. According to him, it is her decision to make because she owns her body.

However, Ifeanyi Odiaka feels his advice is quite wrong as he cited the case of a 19 yr old orphan girl who now nurses a baby who is the product of rape.

He wrote:

''A sensitive situation but I do not stand with Daddy Freeze….

Just as I was about starting my day, I came across a story online about a 17yr old lady who was raped by robbers and now she is pregnant. Despite now gaining admission into the University, her parents and church are against the lady aborting the baby. And my dear friend Daddy Freeze has come out to say that the lady reserves the right to abort the child, stating that it is her body.

Well, it is not her body, it is God’s. Let us not be quick to take out God in certain situations. God remains God and no man can take his place. Lucifer with all his powers, failed. God is the great master planner and he knows us even before we were born. God has the final say and He allows things to happen for specific reasons. Abortion i.e taking the life of an innocent child will always be an evil act. Children, no matter the circumstances they were conceived, remains the best gift from God!.

In saying this, let me share a story about Gift in this pics. Gift is a 19yr old orphan, who was gang raped. As a result of that, she got pregnant. She decided not to abort and today she has a 4months old baby. The road has been very rough for her, to be honest. She is virtually homeless and has also been diagnosed with hepatitis B. Her dreams of becoming a nurse has been distorted (certainly not over). Hearing her speak melts my heart and as I carried her baby in my arms, I knew immediately that God has designed something great for both mother and child. Her sorrows will not endure till the morning….that’s for sure. If you want to be part of Gift’s journey to total restoration, in whatever capacity, you can inbox me.
And so, I urge the 17yr old lady who was raped by robbers to listen to her parents (and church). Go through with the trauma. Go through with the pain. Go through with the disgrace. Go through with the shame. One thing I know is that God in heaven, who sees all things and can do all things will make you smile at the end.
Don’t do it….Don’t abort the precious baby. God has a greater plan for you and the baby. Just hold on to God.

God bless!''

https://www.kemifilani.com/2018/05/19-yr-old-abort-pregnancy-gang-rape.html

3 Likes

Re: 19-Year-Old Orphan Who Refused To Abort Pregnancy After She Was Gang Raped by Nobody: 3:04pm On May 28, 2018
I am Against arbortion but come.on she was raped !!! By armed robbers !!!

What normal mentally healthy adult female keeps a pregnancy from a gang rape by robbers

I ask all male.nairalanders will you allow Lord forbid your partner keep such a pregnancy if your house is invaded she is raped and gets pregnant?

Even if she is your fiancee will you allow her keep it ?

My answer is hell no!!! Even.if the doctor says the arbortion will.lead to her loosing her womb my dear we go.adopt but that baby is called a NOPE

60 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 19-Year-Old Orphan Who Refused To Abort Pregnancy After She Was Gang Raped by alBHAGDADI: 3:16pm On May 28, 2018
When the news about Freeze advising the 17 year old girl to disobey her parents and the Church by having abortion after she was raped by armed robbers broke last week, I remember how some people who call themselves Christians were supporting him, It made me wonder what is being taught in Churches these days. People now think Christianity is all about blessings and prosperity without suffering anything for Jesus Christ.

Many of the people who dropped comment were making excuses that they cannot allow their daughter have a child who is the product of armed robbers raping her. They all supported abortion. They forgot that it stands against God's commandment.

Exodus 20:13

13 Thou shalt not kill.

They do not know that aborting the pregnancy is the same as killing the unborn life in the girl. What if the girl dies in the process? That means they have successfully killed 2 humans. In your stupidity to get rid of the pregnancy, you killed your daughter in the process.

Those who made such comments even backed it up by stating that no one would want his daughter whom he loves so much to have such a child. Their statement shows how much they forgot about God's word.

Mathew 10:37

"Anyone who loves their father or mother more than me is not worthy of me; anyone who loves their son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me.

Because of the love for your daughter, you disobeyed God's righteous command ''Thous shall not kill''. YOUR SINS will compound the more. You think Christianity is all about receiving blessings alone?

Some even asked for what God was thinking when He allowed armed robbers to rape their daughter. Perhaps, your stupid actions caused it all. When your daughter was wearing skimpy and stripper clothes in the house and around the neighborhood, what were you thinking when you failed to caution her? Perhaps, the skimpy clothes she wore was what seduced the armed robbers to rape her.

Keep listening to Freeze and his kind who are out to lure you further away from God. It's not as if you were close to Him before. That's because you attend a Church where they don't preach the truth anymore. That's why you can't suffer disgrace or anything for Christ.

Acts 5:41

The apostles left the Sanhedrin, rejoicing because they had been counted worthy of suffering disgrace for the Name.

28 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 19-Year-Old Orphan Who Refused To Abort Pregnancy After She Was Gang Raped by newsynews: 3:45pm On May 28, 2018
lalasticlala
Re: 19-Year-Old Orphan Who Refused To Abort Pregnancy After She Was Gang Raped by herraph: 5:19pm On May 28, 2018
This baby could be her break through to a successful life.

I wish her God's blessings

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 19-Year-Old Orphan Who Refused To Abort Pregnancy After She Was Gang Raped by Oyindidi(f): 5:20pm On May 28, 2018
Father forgive me for what I'm about to say now. I can't hide my thoughts from you.

Abort the pregnancy, who will take responsibility as the father of the baby.

Nobody should quote me

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 19-Year-Old Orphan Who Refused To Abort Pregnancy After She Was Gang Raped by iammrjaai(m): 5:20pm On May 28, 2018
Confusion in the air....

I'm a little confused..

Did she do the right thing

1 Like

Re: 19-Year-Old Orphan Who Refused To Abort Pregnancy After She Was Gang Raped by Nobody: 5:20pm On May 28, 2018
if the child make any petty mistake, Nigerian will be the first to shout like father like son. I will implore any rape victim to freely abort the baby. even the child wont be happy knowing he is the child of a run-away-and-wanted-rapist. Keeping the children ain't fair to the children.

Forget the crap of what he will become, so the mother cant give birth to a baby i a good way to become something great except she is raped or you mean it is God that destinied it that she will be raped to give birth to glorious child.

Name one well-known celebrity, politician or really-well to do person that is a result of raped.

He can't even become political elite in Nigeria as it's same Nigerian that will ask him to go to his father's house

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 19-Year-Old Orphan Who Refused To Abort Pregnancy After She Was Gang Raped by Nobody: 5:20pm On May 28, 2018
cool

Re: 19-Year-Old Orphan Who Refused To Abort Pregnancy After She Was Gang Raped by opeolu202: 5:20pm On May 28, 2018
She's a strong girl!
Forget the fact that it was as a result of gang rape, the child might just be the family's glory...
It takes a great deal of courage to keep such...
Kudos

7 Likes

Re: 19-Year-Old Orphan Who Refused To Abort Pregnancy After She Was Gang Raped by MrGreenMavro: 5:20pm On May 28, 2018
sad

She fit know the person spe.rm wey enter fertilize her egg angry
Re: 19-Year-Old Orphan Who Refused To Abort Pregnancy After She Was Gang Raped by donblade85555(m): 5:20pm On May 28, 2018
newsynews:
lalasticlala
already moved

1 Like 2 Shares

kiss kiss kiss
Re: 19-Year-Old Orphan Who Refused To Abort Pregnancy After She Was Gang Raped by enimooko: 5:21pm On May 28, 2018
Lakeside79:

What normal mentally healthy adult female keeps a pregnancy from a gang rape by robbers

I ask all male.nairalanders will you allow Lord forbid your partner keep such a pregnancy if your house is invaded she is raped and gets pregnant?

My answer is hell no!!! Even.if the doctor says the arbortion will.lead to her loosing her womb my dear we go.adopt but that baby is called a NOPE
Its a tough one really. the girl must be given all the support the she needs

3 Likes

Re: 19-Year-Old Orphan Who Refused To Abort Pregnancy After She Was Gang Raped by AntiWailer: 5:21pm On May 28, 2018
She should have aborted it.

How do you keep a product of gang rape ?

No way to even know which of the eediots own the baby cos I am sure they can not be identified.

It is easy when u are not the victim. You will quote several scriptures to support ur holier than thou position.

If armed robbers gang rape your wife and you keep it then we can have a conversation.

37 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 19-Year-Old Orphan Who Refused To Abort Pregnancy After She Was Gang Raped by Amalekki: 5:22pm On May 28, 2018
Classic pro-choice vs pro-life debate scenario. Huge issue in many places include the USA.

1 Like

Re: 19-Year-Old Orphan Who Refused To Abort Pregnancy After She Was Gang Raped by Skepticus: 5:23pm On May 28, 2018
cool

The problem isn't the fact that she had the baby. I respect her "courage" though.

But the baby of an absent criminal is a threat to the society.

Go read about the profiles of popular criminals around the world. They were fathered by either robbers, small time criminals or Con-men.

Charles Manson comes to mind

5 Likes

Re: 19-Year-Old Orphan Who Refused To Abort Pregnancy After She Was Gang Raped by Munzy14(m): 5:25pm On May 28, 2018
Wrong move. As far it's armes robbers, she has brought shame upon that child. at little adrenaline rise, people around will always remind him/her as a product of gang rape by men of the underworld.Sometimes we need to take a bold step to avoid later issues.

5 Likes

Re: 19-Year-Old Orphan Who Refused To Abort Pregnancy After She Was Gang Raped by Oreofepeters: 5:25pm On May 28, 2018
that child could be forever traumatized if s/he find out her mum was raped.
sometimes it's better to die and see no regrets than to live in shame

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 19-Year-Old Orphan Who Refused To Abort Pregnancy After She Was Gang Raped by Oreofepeters: 5:25pm On May 28, 2018
that child could be forever traumatized if s/he find out her mum was raped.
sometimes it's better to die and see no regrets than to live in shame
Re: 19-Year-Old Orphan Who Refused To Abort Pregnancy After She Was Gang Raped by enimooko: 5:25pm On May 28, 2018
alBHAGDADI:
When the news about Freeze advising the 17 year old girl to disobey her parents and the Church by having abortion after she was raped by armed robbers broke last week, I remember how some people who call themselves Christians were supporting him, It made me wonder what is being taught in Churches these days. People now think Christianity is all about blessings and prosperity without suffering anything for Jesus Christ.Many of the people who dropped comment were making excuses that they cannot allow their daughter have a child who is the product of armed robbers raping her. They all supported abortion. They forgot that it stands against God's commandment.[size=10pt]Exodus 20:13
13 Thou shalt not kill.
They do not know that aborting the pregnancy is the same as killing the unborn life in the girl. What if the girl dies in the process? That means they have successfully killed 2 humans. In your stupidity to get rid of the pregnancy, you killed your daughter in the process.
Those who made such comments even backed it up by stating that no one would want his daughter whom he loves so much to have such a child. Their statement shows how much they forgot about God's word. Mathew 10:37 "Anyone who loves their father or mother more than me is not worthy of me; anyone who loves their son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me. Because of the love for your daughter, you disobeyed God's righteous command ''Thous shall not kill''. YOUR SINS will compound the more. You think Christianity is all about receiving blessings alone?
Some even asked for what God was thinking when He allowed armed robbers to rape their daughter. Perhaps, your stupid actions caused it all. When your daughter was wearing skimpy and stripper clothes in the house and around the neighborhood, what were you thinking when you failed to caution her? Perhaps, the skimpy clothes she wore was what seduced the armed robbers to rape her.
Keep listening to Freeze and his kind who are out to lure you further away from God. It's not as if you were close to Him before. That's because you attend a Church where they don't preach the truth anymore. That's why you can't suffer disgrace or anything for Christ.
Acts 5:41
The apostles left the Sanhedrin, rejoicing because they had been counted worthy of suffering disgrace for the Name.
[/size]

Rape is a very difficult subject when it results in pregnancy. The most important person in the decision must be the victim(s) and their supporters
Re: 19-Year-Old Orphan Who Refused To Abort Pregnancy After She Was Gang Raped by Rosay15(f): 5:29pm On May 28, 2018
D only mistake dat d girl and her parent made is dat wen d incident happened dey would ve take d lady to d hospital wit immediate effect so as to avoid dis bt God knows d best..

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 19-Year-Old Orphan Who Refused To Abort Pregnancy After She Was Gang Raped by zinachidi(m): 5:29pm On May 28, 2018
Oyindidi:
Father forgive me for what I'm about to say now. I can't hide my thoughts from you.

Abort the pregnancy, who will take responsibility as the father of the baby.

Nobody should quote me
I just quoted u. :p
Re: 19-Year-Old Orphan Who Refused To Abort Pregnancy After She Was Gang Raped by Oyindidi(f): 5:30pm On May 28, 2018
zinachidi:
I just quoted u. :p
I mean holier than thou Christians not you grin
Re: 19-Year-Old Orphan Who Refused To Abort Pregnancy After She Was Gang Raped by Follygunners: 5:31pm On May 28, 2018
Lakeside79:

Mr. I know it all. cool Una well done!
Re: 19-Year-Old Orphan Who Refused To Abort Pregnancy After She Was Gang Raped by Newpride(m): 5:33pm On May 28, 2018
I still don’t believe the pregnancy came as a result of the gang rape ...
There are many questions that needed to be answered.
1.. Was she a virgin before the incident?
2.. didn’t she tell anyone around her immediately she was gang raped?
3... why can’t she visit the hospital after the incident for flushing?
4... if anybody was aware of her bn gang raped, didn’t the person advise her to go any clinic or hospital?

At 19, she wasn’t aware that unprotected sex will lead to pregnancy and she kept quiet until the thing turn to belle.

was she expecting IPhone 9 having been gang raped unprotected without doing anything abt it?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 19-Year-Old Orphan Who Refused To Abort Pregnancy After She Was Gang Raped by kunlesehan(m): 5:33pm On May 28, 2018
Rosay15:
D only mistake dat d girl and her parent made is dat wen d incident happened dey would ve take d lady to d hospital wit immediate effect so as to avoid dis bt God knows d best..
Exactly

Rape is negative, keeping the child is yet another.

3 Likes

Re: 19-Year-Old Orphan Who Refused To Abort Pregnancy After She Was Gang Raped by Wasky101: 5:33pm On May 28, 2018
I am torn between the devil and the deep blue sea on this one

In other news
IPhone 7+ rose gold 32gb with original charger and pack-180k
IPhone 5 16gb black with original charger and pack-35k

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

6 Reasons That Keep Nigerian Ladies Above 30 From Marrying. Please Avoid Them! / What Would You Do In This Situation? / Sexualization Of Children: Parents Have Lost It In Parenting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.