Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,114 members, 7,821,826 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

The Story Of A Woman Who Suffered Fibroid & Childlessness For 10yrs & Overcame! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The Story Of A Woman Who Suffered Fibroid & Childlessness For 10yrs & Overcame! (352 Views)

What Can Be The Cause Of My Friend's Childlessness / RRS Rescues Man Who Suffered An Asthma Attack On Otedola Bridge. / How I Overcame Marijuana Addiction (Weed) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Story Of A Woman Who Suffered Fibroid & Childlessness For 10yrs & Overcame! by Emeka046(m): 3:16pm On Apr 13, 2018
‘I look PREGNANT but I’m not expecting BABIES’
------------------------------------------------------------------

My name is Kate, I wish to share my story on the agony I went through having fibroids without pregnancy for over 10years before I finally got a solution to it.

I know that many women today go about with protruding stomach even when they are not pregnant.

It is common to find women looking fat at the waist region without being pregnant as a recent study shows that about seven in every 10 black women are, affected by fibroids.

Today, Statistics from hospitals also reveal that at least one in every four Nigerian women will develop one or more fibroids in her lifetime.
Fibroids are no doubt part of the contributor to the increase in needless deaths among women.

Quite a number of women who died, even celebrities, have been linked to complications arising from fibroids. That’s why I decided to share my story to inspire and also help others.

My life was made difficult living with fibroids. I married at the age of 30, and I’ve had this bulky stomach for years which made me to struggle with frequent symptoms like persistent bleeding, frequent urination, and cramping.

The bleeding sometimes comes so heavy that I would be confined within the walls of my bedroom for days. Even my finances are not spared as I uses between 7 and 11 pads a day anytime I am menstruating.

The pains and bleeding were so unbearable that I did whatever that comes my way including patronising native doctors. “I have looked for solution from even places you cannot imagine but at the end of the day, there was no relief.

Everybody thought it was, a spiritual problem until it was finally confirmed that I have uterine fibroids.

At this point, desperation set in…

In a desperate move to end the pain and at the same time have a child, I reasoned that:

“Many people have advertised all sorts of cure which I have tried, all of the herbs that you can imagine and most didn’t work whereas others worked for a while, but they’re very expensive because I have to keep on going.”

Within a space of Seven years after marriage, I’ve had several miscarriages. It became so bad that I resigned from my job.

Although, medical diagnosis revealed I have about seven fibroids in the uterine cavity, where the foetus would have occupied if all was well, I never backed down on my determination to give my husband a child.

Just like every other Nigerian woman, I visited many prayer houses in search of solution. Unfortunately, the fibroids continued to increase in size, causing more harm and discomfort.

“Fibroids have compromised my career and life but knowing I may never be able to conceive is my worry. I’m not giving up on my desire to have children,” I said to myself.

Months after months, my cycle started getting longer and longer. “It felt like I was bleeding all the time. My energy was low, and my relationships were strained.

My bleeding was so severe that I felt very vulnerable and tied to my home. I did not want to be embarrassed. I was always having lower abdominal swelling and this has persisted for years.

“I was also having constipation even after eating a full plate of fruits. I was afraid of doing surgery for some reasons. There have been stories about people who could not conceive after surgery.

The worst part is that so many women have lost their lives after a complicated fibroid surgery”.

Meanwhile, in one of my sojourn in a hospital, I met Felicia who later became my friend.

An accountant, she had similar case to mine. She was married at age 28, after she obtained a master’s degree from the University of Lagos in 2003, Felicia never have any inclination what life held in store for her.

Unfortunately, after two years of a blissful marriage and continuous sexual activity without any sign of pregnancy, she decided to consult a gynaecologist.

She visited many hospitals until she was finally diagnosed of uterine fibroids which threatened her pregnancy in the past before she finally conceived as she is pregnant now.

In my interaction with her, she narrated the ordeal she passed through to me but on the contrary, she told me that she was presently undergoing a six-step natural treatment program which have helped her to significantly eliminate most of her fibroids within one month of starting the natural elimination program.

On hearing this….

I instantly grew goose pimples as I itched to hear more of this strange natural solution.

She took time to explain to me how she stumbled on a site online that specializes in educating women on how to naturally eliminate fibroids without operation and giving useful tips about fibroids natural cure.

She stated that at first she was not serious with the guides and tips the site usually publish until when they published a book that extensively explained how to follow a six-step outlined program to naturally eradicate fibroids.

She told me that at first she was not interested in the book but due to the severity of her situation she decided to buy it and try out the program in it.

But one thing she pointedly said is that she really followed the step-by-step process judiciously and to her surprise, barely one month after implementing the natural program she came to the clinic for her routine checkup and the result revealed that…

Out of the 5 bigger fibroid tissues she had before 3 of them have completely dissolved and the other two have drastically reduced in size which shows that they can also fully dissolve within the next month.

I didn’t waste time to collect the website address from her. (You can see the website below).

When I went home, I visited the site, did all that is necessary and also followed suit in that same program with all seriousness.

In fact, to cut the long story short, in less than three months of following this same program I completely eliminated all the uterine fibroids naturally without operation.

You can visit the same site here (without spacing)>>> http:// bit. ly/fibroremedy

Today, I am 3 months pregnant without any threat of fibroid and I have already christened my baby Miracle because I will deliver this baby after 10years of childlessness.

(1) (Reply)

For Women TTC / World’s First Total Penis, Scrotum Transplant Done By US Surgeons / Severe One Sided Headache Causes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.