Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:45 AM

What Can Be The Cause Of My Friend's Childlessness - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Can Be The Cause Of My Friend's Childlessness (22986 Views)

Please Is My Friend Pregnant??! / Help! Dark Layers/spots On My Skin. What's The Cause / Cure ? / Tramadol Is Killing My Friend. How Can We Help? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can Be The Cause Of My Friend's Childlessness by makanma(f): 1:27pm On Jul 10, 2023
Please doctors in the house.

I have a good friend who got married at 22, she took in immediately .

After five months, she had a miscarriage after that she went for evacuation and this is the fifth year of that miscarriage.

Since then she hasn't gotten pregnant.

She has gone to so many hospital but nothing.

She even went to mother and child hospital, still nothing.

please is there anyway you guys can say what the problem might be....we are looking for solutions

6 Likes

Re: What Can Be The Cause Of My Friend's Childlessness by falcon01: 1:31pm On Jul 10, 2023
Biology 🤷‍♂️

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Can Be The Cause Of My Friend's Childlessness by blazepascal(m): 1:32pm On Jul 10, 2023
This is real issue
Re: What Can Be The Cause Of My Friend's Childlessness by HeartlessMan: 1:36pm On Jul 10, 2023
You are the cause.
Carrying it on your head like gala.

69 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What Can Be The Cause Of My Friend's Childlessness by Righteousness2(m): 1:36pm On Jul 10, 2023
There is nothing wrong with your Friend. Her case is that GOD ALMIGHTY will be Glorified.

Medically, my own wife would not conceive talkless of giving birth. Today I have my child.

I have seen Women whose womb were removed and shown to them. Today they care mothers of mutiple children.

Take your Friend to THE LORD'S CHOSEN. THE GOD OF CHOSEN IS HIGHLY TRUSTED AND PROVEN To BREAK EVERY YOKE AND FILL YOU WITH YOU JOY

73 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Can Be The Cause Of My Friend's Childlessness by Draslo(m): 1:37pm On Jul 10, 2023
Righteousness2:
There is nothing wrong with your Friend. Her case is that GOD ALMIGHTY will be Glorified.

Medically, my own wife will not conceive talkless of giving birth. Today I have my child.

I have seen Women whose womb were removed and shown to them. Today they care mothers of mutiple children.

Take your Friend to THE LORD'S CHOSEN. THE GOD OF CHOSEN IS HIGHLY TRUSTED AND PROVEN To BREAK EVERY YOKE AND FILL YOU WITH YOU JOY
Olorun ma ku suru o.

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Can Be The Cause Of My Friend's Childlessness by Babaalagbo: 1:38pm On Jul 10, 2023
Ok
Re: What Can Be The Cause Of My Friend's Childlessness by Stawner16(m): 3:33pm On Jul 10, 2023
HeartlessMan:
You are the cause.
Carrying it on your head like gala.

Not funny

26 Likes

Re: What Can Be The Cause Of My Friend's Childlessness by Lungdick: 1:10pm On Jul 11, 2023
Did she marry a virgin

if not, too much abort!on caused it. The only solution is to persuade her husband to file for divorce.

13 Likes

Re: What Can Be The Cause Of My Friend's Childlessness by miekom: 4:49pm On Jul 11, 2023
Post pictures of her test results and diagnosis so we can know what to say, else no story

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Can Be The Cause Of My Friend's Childlessness by NastiLord: 4:50pm On Jul 11, 2023
I've seen worst case than yours but at the end the fruit of the womb was opened.
Be steadfast and believe in God. There's nothing He can't do and He will surely bless you with your own child or children.

40 Likes

Re: What Can Be The Cause Of My Friend's Childlessness by Benjaniblinks(m): 4:52pm On Jul 11, 2023
undecided
Re: What Can Be The Cause Of My Friend's Childlessness by LUAN(m): 4:52pm On Jul 11, 2023
God will help

3 Likes

Re: What Can Be The Cause Of My Friend's Childlessness by bolacode: 4:52pm On Jul 11, 2023
God heal her in Jesus name

5 Likes

Re: What Can Be The Cause Of My Friend's Childlessness by GboyegaD(m): 4:53pm On Jul 11, 2023
Have both parties conducted fertility tests prescribed by a gynecologist? If yes, what did the gynae say the problem is?

12 Likes

Re: What Can Be The Cause Of My Friend's Childlessness by Highways: 4:53pm On Jul 11, 2023
makanma:

After five months, she had a miscarriage after that she went for evacuation and this is the fifth year of that miscarriage.

please is there anyway you guys can say what the problem might be....we are looking for solutions

Your friend or you?

14 Likes

Re: What Can Be The Cause Of My Friend's Childlessness by ItisWell22(f): 4:53pm On Jul 11, 2023
Which state is she based?
Re: What Can Be The Cause Of My Friend's Childlessness by Mbaya28: 4:53pm On Jul 11, 2023
there's always a solution to every situation, is just knowing the right channel to tune in into, please just, make more of your enquiries, to get solutions

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Can Be The Cause Of My Friend's Childlessness by Kaybaba5(m): 4:53pm On Jul 11, 2023
Lungdick:
Did she marry a virgin

if not, too much abort!on caused it. The only solution is to persuade her husband to file for divorce.
Eleyi gidi gannnn

1 Like

Re: What Can Be The Cause Of My Friend's Childlessness by Teetee777: 4:53pm On Jul 11, 2023
Women are suffering with the issue of a child, may God provide children to those who are looking for the fruit of the womb.

If I say something now, some people will quote me that no herb solution to this, to that blabla
I have some herbs to send to some naira land this week regarding the solution to this problem, if you need it, I can send it to you but after God answers your prayer, I will collect my money, if I ask you to bring money now, some people will be thinking I want to scam people. If you have confirmed for remedy, you will not be afraid to send it without collecting kobo

10 Likes

Re: What Can Be The Cause Of My Friend's Childlessness by Sektor101(m): 4:54pm On Jul 11, 2023
Prayers

1 Like

Re: What Can Be The Cause Of My Friend's Childlessness by Kobojunkie: 4:54pm On Jul 11, 2023
makanma:
Please doctors in the house. I have a good friend who got married at 22, she took in immediately . After five months, she had a miscarriage after that she went for evacuation and this is the fifth year of that miscarriage. Since then she hasn't gotten pregnant.
She even went to mother and child hospital, still nothing. please is there anyway you guys can say what the problem might be....we are looking for solutions
What did the numerous hospitals you claim she went to tell her of the reason why she is having a hard time? Tell your friend to listen to the doctors and stop stressing herself and her life over what she cannot change by worrying. undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Can Be The Cause Of My Friend's Childlessness by id4sho(m): 4:54pm On Jul 11, 2023
This is serious. Fertility test and scans is the way forward undecided

1 Like

Re: What Can Be The Cause Of My Friend's Childlessness by Sharpsharp00123: 4:54pm On Jul 11, 2023
makanma:

y not try a good church

U never can trust all these village people ooo

2 Likes

Re: What Can Be The Cause Of My Friend's Childlessness by logisticsguru: 4:55pm On Jul 11, 2023
when it comes to childlessness,my advice to anybody is to continuing having sex and take your mind off it,i swear one day God will perfect it ...na GOD DEY RUN AM NO BE MAN

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Can Be The Cause Of My Friend's Childlessness by Mbaya28: 4:55pm On Jul 11, 2023
please, take it to the Almighty!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Can Be The Cause Of My Friend's Childlessness by Yekeensalam(m): 4:55pm On Jul 11, 2023
Common sense is not common 🙂 see people talking jagons to a serious matter

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lagos Discharges Seven More Coronavirus Patients / Orthopaedic Hospital Seizes Corpse, Islamic Family Kicks (photo) / How Do I Gain Chubby Cheeks?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.