Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

Pastor Pius Oromusele's Corpse Killed By Herdsmen Dumped At Edo Government House - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pastor Pius Oromusele's Corpse Killed By Herdsmen Dumped At Edo Government House (33935 Views)

6-Year-Old Girl Raped & Killed In Kaduna, Body Found Dumped At Cemetery (Pix) / Protesters Storm Edo Government House With Bodies Of Youths Killed By Thugs / Olumide Ayeni's Corpse, Killed By Damilola Ayeni, His Wife In Lagos (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Pius Oromusele's Corpse Killed By Herdsmen Dumped At Edo Government House by Nobody: 10:37pm On Apr 13, 2018
God please, save Nigeria
Re: Pastor Pius Oromusele's Corpse Killed By Herdsmen Dumped At Edo Government House by Nobody: 10:38pm On Apr 13, 2018
AFONJAPIG:
that fine dimple was a dimple of obe foolish man that voted for buhari because he were deceiving them with one clueless dwarf of a mere commissioner pastor as a running mate.. serve him right

who is dis one talking about now
Re: Pastor Pius Oromusele's Corpse Killed By Herdsmen Dumped At Edo Government House by Butoneday2(m): 10:39pm On Apr 13, 2018
Yorubas are the problem of this zoo country? 2015 election the murder phucker called buhari use dem to get access and push dia oga Tinubu one side. Now anoda election don dey rich the murder phucker again carry him sef come Lagos say he wan comission ordinary "bus terminal" from dia he went to visit the mumu he dumped cos 2019 is around the corner for anoda campaign. He want to use him as usual and get access again? Yorubas are foooul, common almajiri cattle rearer dey use dia brain. "RUBBISH" quote me I don't give a phuck? angry angry angry angry
Re: Pastor Pius Oromusele's Corpse Killed By Herdsmen Dumped At Edo Government House by Foodforthought: 10:40pm On Apr 13, 2018
Edo state Government does not embalm dead bodies. ..why are they dumping the corpse there?
Re: Pastor Pius Oromusele's Corpse Killed By Herdsmen Dumped At Edo Government House by Foodforthought: 10:40pm On Apr 13, 2018
Edo state Government does not embalm dead bodies. ..why are they dumping the corpse there?
Re: Pastor Pius Oromusele's Corpse Killed By Herdsmen Dumped At Edo Government House by IYANGBALI: 10:56pm On Apr 13, 2018
Where is his body?I can only see coffee or is his body inside the coffee?
Re: Pastor Pius Oromusele's Corpse Killed By Herdsmen Dumped At Edo Government House by Nobody: 11:17pm On Apr 13, 2018
the shithole is on autopilot!
# I STAND WITH DANJUMA!
Re: Pastor Pius Oromusele's Corpse Killed By Herdsmen Dumped At Edo Government House by shallysgirl: 11:45pm On Apr 13, 2018
Nigerian are told/forced to go into farming to cultivate food for the cows. I see.
Re: Pastor Pius Oromusele's Corpse Killed By Herdsmen Dumped At Edo Government House by goshee: 11:48pm On Apr 13, 2018
killing is just a norm in the ZOO
Re: Pastor Pius Oromusele's Corpse Killed By Herdsmen Dumped At Edo Government House by ProfTel98(m): 1:48am On Apr 14, 2018
God is watching....
All we need pray for is Eternal Rest after leaving this wicked world.. Only Jesus can guarantee that. Run to Him today!
Re: Pastor Pius Oromusele's Corpse Killed By Herdsmen Dumped At Edo Government House by MONITZ: 3:27am On Apr 14, 2018
Very nice of the man's relatives just like Fela did with the military government of Obasanjo...Kudos to the family once again because it's the exclusive responsibility of government to provide security for her citizens Bt she failed woefully and so let govt bear the brunt ...
Re: Pastor Pius Oromusele's Corpse Killed By Herdsmen Dumped At Edo Government House by Nobody: 5:20am On Apr 14, 2018
Edo state voted APC, no pity. Come 2019, I will vote buhari as payback to all the zombies I previously warned in 2015. The suffering must continue till 2023 and maybe beyond.
Re: Pastor Pius Oromusele's Corpse Killed By Herdsmen Dumped At Edo Government House by AFONJAPIG(m): 7:06am On Apr 14, 2018
happinesssssssss:

abeg go and argue with ur ancestors
Re: Pastor Pius Oromusele's Corpse Killed By Herdsmen Dumped At Edo Government House by AFONJAPIG(m): 7:06am On Apr 14, 2018
happinesssssssss:

Re: Pastor Pius Oromusele's Corpse Killed By Herdsmen Dumped At Edo Government House by AFONJAPIG(m): 7:08am On Apr 14, 2018
happinesssssssss:

Re: Pastor Pius Oromusele's Corpse Killed By Herdsmen Dumped At Edo Government House by AFONJAPIG(m): 7:18am On Apr 14, 2018
texazzpete:

How empty must your real life existence be, for you to derive satisfaction and/or sexual pleasure from this low effort trolling!

Other people will pile in and insult you, and you will be delighted, for that is the effect you want. But you and I know the truth...that all this is to compensate for the fact that you're a sad, mean little piece of scum. cheesy
save ur strength because u might be next... Buhari paid ZONE-B must pay with their lives tongue
Re: Pastor Pius Oromusele's Corpse Killed By Herdsmen Dumped At Edo Government House by yeman1(m): 1:43pm On Apr 14, 2018
Nigeria our country!
It is well
Re: Pastor Pius Oromusele's Corpse Killed By Herdsmen Dumped At Edo Government House by Nobody: 6:09pm On Apr 14, 2018
Zionista:
At this rate, applying for a license to own a Kalashnikov should be legislated upon. I will never watch helplessly as an Orangutan mow down my people. Defend yourselves people.

Better die fighting than die kneeling down.
thank you my brother. I still wonder why they will kneel down to be killed. why not engage them with a fight and be killed instead killing them like goat..

1 Like

Re: Pastor Pius Oromusele's Corpse Killed By Herdsmen Dumped At Edo Government House by Kingspin(m): 7:08pm On Apr 14, 2018
Wetin concern Buhari as far as his so called people get whatever they want and take over peoples land forcefully. All in the name of trying to rule over others by imposition. Any evil man/people must die before they implant evil across our country and kill us all.
Re: Pastor Pius Oromusele's Corpse Killed By Herdsmen Dumped At Edo Government House by turbattor(m): 10:48pm On Dec 13, 2020
THE WAR HAS BEGUN.

TIME TO KILL FULANI HERDERS HAS COME.

TAKE THE HAUSA-FULANI ‘s livestock and cook them for a massive free food buffet.

Let everybody come and eat till their belly is full.

Any chicken legs scared of a good fight will burn in hell for their cowardice.
Re: Pastor Pius Oromusele's Corpse Killed By Herdsmen Dumped At Edo Government House by TruthinAction: 10:54pm On Dec 13, 2020
It will be worse if they allow APC to govern the state. My surprise is that some foolish Edo people will still pledge allegiance to this evil party.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Fights PHCN Official With Machete Over Light Disconnection In Lagos. Photos / Phone Thief Forced To Participate In Viral "Im Not" Challenge (pics/video) / Security Operatives Nab Robbers In Edo, Shoot Them On Legs (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.