Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,642 members, 7,809,408 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:05 AM

Driver Caught Driving Against Traffic Assaults RRS Officers In Lagos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Driver Caught Driving Against Traffic Assaults RRS Officers In Lagos (33780 Views)

Soldiers Threaten To Shoot RRS Officers Over Covered Number Plates / Soldier Driving Against Traffic Beats A Man After Bashing His Car In Lagos / RRS Officers Administer First Aid Treatment To Two Hawkers Who Got Into A Fight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Driver Caught Driving Against Traffic Assaults RRS Officers In Lagos by Lanrelagboi: 11:46am On Apr 18, 2021
They drove against traffic, the police stopped them.

They came down and switched to naked ogboju

Those two Policemen Mehn! They deserve some accolades � �
Thats some Jega stuff type of restraint.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sx2TkDyxuk0
https://twitter.com/Equityoyo/status/1383697416155668486?s=19

The driver has been arrested and his car impounded pending court proceeding. He risks jail time and his car auctioned according to the laws of the state worse is that the guy's friend even admitted that they passed one-way

UPDATE: The RRS Officers kept their cool as the guy kept pushing the officers, the guy is chilling in the State CID, Panti right now. All his ‘power’ has disappeared now ... @instablog9ja .... Here is the full video ... The Police Command will drop full details.

@jidesanwoolu

His Vehicle would be forfeited too as he already admitted on Video that he passed ONE WAY, Contravening the State Traffic Laws.

Pls Obey Traffic Rules in Lagos State.

Happy Sunday
https://twitter.com/Mr_JAGs/status/1383725084175572997?s=19

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Driver Caught Driving Against Traffic Assaults RRS Officers In Lagos by incogni2o: 11:50am On Apr 18, 2021
Is it only me that heard "You go loose your JOB"

Or did i hear JOB or Car

Seem as if they just entered Lagos.

Nevertheless, the forfeiture punishment is still too severe

No matter what the reason is, Forfeiture of your Vehicle is wrong.

Banning the person from driving for a time would have been more Logical.

IMO It is Heartless and Wicked to ask someone to forfeit his or her Vehicle due to a traffic offence and more so, sell it.

Corruption itself gradually creeping into our Laws.

I wish I can take the government to Court on that.

Edited

To you guys quoting me and giving reasons why the Cars should, I refuse to respond to you because its obvious you don't sound reasonable but rather bitter envious, wicked and hateful and without empathy.

All I sense is that you are not different from the wicked ones who lobbied for that that inhumane law.

Sooner or later, I hope life teaches your naive and myopic minds that "Cutting the head off doesn't cure Headache".

118 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Driver Caught Driving Against Traffic Assaults RRS Officers In Lagos by othermen: 11:56am On Apr 18, 2021
First, by taking one way, you put others life at risk.

But a female witness says no wrong, that it wasn't so.

The fellow (driver) doesn't admit_ but says even if there is a wrong, that doesn't justify the threat to their lives.
(What threat though? Perhaps before the video recording, perhaps in the apprehension of the culprit.)
He continues to mention this and lividly so, that he physically engages the police. Only someone who has been pushed towards death would be courageous to push back at a Nigerian police officer. The driver keeps asking if it is because of a traffic offence that he should be killed.

The law enforcer shows restrain, but perhaps...it is the sanity that often comes after doing a terrible wrong like shooting at an individual for traffic offense.

Assuming a mute audio, me say - kudos to the RRS official's'. Just doing the job really and goodly that some commendation is deserving.
Hopefully, more information comes in so that better judgment can be made.

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Driver Caught Driving Against Traffic Assaults RRS Officers In Lagos by brosom(m): 11:57am On Apr 18, 2021
Look at what inpatient/lack of control has caused this one,

This one no be village ppl but him himself.

Now his car will be auctioned!!

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Driver Caught Driving Against Traffic Assaults RRS Officers In Lagos by osejie17(m): 11:57am On Apr 18, 2021
Where he dey hurry go?when accident occurs now will go dey blame d devil.

5 Likes

Re: Driver Caught Driving Against Traffic Assaults RRS Officers In Lagos by bupounds: 11:57am On Apr 18, 2021
Re: Driver Caught Driving Against Traffic Assaults RRS Officers In Lagos by Pharaoh4rin(m): 11:58am On Apr 18, 2021
Which kain wahala be this nah. RRS is now LASTMA?

1 Like

Re: Driver Caught Driving Against Traffic Assaults RRS Officers In Lagos by Kobicove(m): 11:58am On Apr 18, 2021
The idiot only succeeded in making his case worse than it already is undecided

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Driver Caught Driving Against Traffic Assaults RRS Officers In Lagos by Folabifreeman(m): 11:58am On Apr 18, 2021
*Light's weed*

Talk about getting a double whammy!

Lose your car and Lose your money.. unfortunate mothersucker grin

4 Likes

Re: Driver Caught Driving Against Traffic Assaults RRS Officers In Lagos by Franzinni: 11:58am On Apr 18, 2021
They should give him traffic exam and if he fails they should tell him to come for lectures for two weeks straight at his own expense ...

Trust me he will fail the test ...and that is another way to generate revenue and keep the motorists sane

FRSC must roger me for this idea o

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Driver Caught Driving Against Traffic Assaults RRS Officers In Lagos by PigTormentor: 12:00pm On Apr 18, 2021
Try this with US police and you are DEAD already.

83 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Driver Caught Driving Against Traffic Assaults RRS Officers In Lagos by Penuelseun(m): 12:00pm On Apr 18, 2021
The guy eye go clear after some hours in the police cell

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Driver Caught Driving Against Traffic Assaults RRS Officers In Lagos by Nobody: 12:01pm On Apr 18, 2021
And na them carry jeep ooh.

Acting like thugs.

Nigerians have no class even if they have money to buy designers clothes, drive nice cars and live in nice houses.

There should be a law that says if you harrass or touch a police officer, you should be given 10 years in jail.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Driver Caught Driving Against Traffic Assaults RRS Officers In Lagos by Nigeriahomebiz(m): 12:01pm On Apr 18, 2021
w
Re: Driver Caught Driving Against Traffic Assaults RRS Officers In Lagos by EasternActivist: 12:01pm On Apr 18, 2021
incogni2o:

Or did i hear JOB or Car

Very severe

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Driver Caught Driving Against Traffic Assaults RRS Officers In Lagos by Tadeus(m): 12:02pm On Apr 18, 2021
Lagos State government actually worked on RRS team. They are the best police unit in NPF. Well trained officers

78 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Driver Caught Driving Against Traffic Assaults RRS Officers In Lagos by blamingthedevil: 12:02pm On Apr 18, 2021
They are idiots....JJC....Prisons straight

1 Like

Re: Driver Caught Driving Against Traffic Assaults RRS Officers In Lagos by Holiegrail2: 12:02pm On Apr 18, 2021
These ones don buy BIG market, I must commend the officer for no keeping his cool. Me self for don retaliate oooh.

29 Likes

Re: Driver Caught Driving Against Traffic Assaults RRS Officers In Lagos by tyson98: 12:02pm On Apr 18, 2021
Kudos to those officers

15 Likes

Re: Driver Caught Driving Against Traffic Assaults RRS Officers In Lagos by IMASTEX: 12:02pm On Apr 18, 2021
Wahala be like. . . .
Re: Driver Caught Driving Against Traffic Assaults RRS Officers In Lagos by Vision4God: 12:03pm On Apr 18, 2021
He fell into the trap of his own making.

Well done RRS team. God bless u for your patience.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Driver Caught Driving Against Traffic Assaults RRS Officers In Lagos by kenic(m): 12:03pm On Apr 18, 2021
That serves him right. All these money miss road kids...

13 Likes

Re: Driver Caught Driving Against Traffic Assaults RRS Officers In Lagos by Aden777(m): 12:03pm On Apr 18, 2021
Idiot boys... una don buy market... Na that same policeman wey dey humble go first rush am blow for station.

66 Likes

Re: Driver Caught Driving Against Traffic Assaults RRS Officers In Lagos by Lanre4uonly(m): 12:03pm On Apr 18, 2021
The law should take its full course.

10 Likes

Re: Driver Caught Driving Against Traffic Assaults RRS Officers In Lagos by Nobody: 12:04pm On Apr 18, 2021
incogni2o:

Or did i hear JOB or Car

As in ehh i shock too oh, e behaves like portharcourt brought up. That guy get luck he should come and try that nonsense at ikeja. he would regret why he was born. That guy is a fool. walaihi.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Driver Caught Driving Against Traffic Assaults RRS Officers In Lagos by IbnBattuta1960: 12:04pm On Apr 18, 2021
This guys own done finish.
Driving against traffic.
Causing road obstruction.
Battery of law enforcement personnel.
Probably driving without valid DL.
Tax evasion...
If he is taken to oshodi mobile court, e sure say this guy must go kirikiri.
One way offense is forfeiture of vehicle.
Hnmm grin

10 Likes

Re: Driver Caught Driving Against Traffic Assaults RRS Officers In Lagos by neonly: 12:04pm On Apr 18, 2021
Naso

Re: Driver Caught Driving Against Traffic Assaults RRS Officers In Lagos by RedAlert08(m): 12:05pm On Apr 18, 2021
PigTormentor:
Try this with US police and you are DEAD already.
Some foolhardy shit from those dudes. They could easily have been shot. And that would be that.

7 Likes

Re: Driver Caught Driving Against Traffic Assaults RRS Officers In Lagos by Lexusgs430: 12:05pm On Apr 18, 2021
Lawless touts....

Just seize the car and auction it off.....
CASE CLOSED.....

13 Likes

Re: Driver Caught Driving Against Traffic Assaults RRS Officers In Lagos by Nickshrapnel: 12:05pm On Apr 18, 2021
Stupid, seize his license and impound is car

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Brother Of Top Eiye Cultist In Lagos Accused Of Killing A Young Man. Photos / Salesboy Hires Armed Robbers To Attack Boss (photo) / Indigenes Now Pay Herdsmen To Enter Their Own Farms In Delta – Okowa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.