Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,073 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

Mixed Race Nigerian Lady Blasts The NYSC Scheme And Nigeria. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mixed Race Nigerian Lady Blasts The NYSC Scheme And Nigeria. (730 Views)

Lady Blasts Randle Hospital Nurse Who Refused To Attend To Her Ailing Daughter / Oyinbo Lady Blasts Old Foreign Lady That Do Get Scam By Nigerian Guys. Video / Lady Blasts And Drags Man Who Allegedly Scammed Her On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mixed Race Nigerian Lady Blasts The NYSC Scheme And Nigeria. by muckross(m): 4:45pm On Apr 13, 2018
A Mixed race Nigerian lady identified as "Claudia Ayodele" who passed out from the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) scheme yesterday, Thursday has taken to her Instagram page to call out the NYSC scheme and Nigeria generally.

According The Lady:

Nigeria has produced a high number of graduates who lack basic common sense.

Read What She Wrote Below:

“So I passed out today.

But no, you won’t see me wearing that horrible government uniform and posing with my certificate. I literally changed less than 10 minutes after getting my certificate

A brief recap

Honestly the last 11 months were not a joke.

I don’t know how many times I wanted to literally quit NYSC but I kept reminding myself why I actually started

Why? Because you just never know when Nigerians want to make your life miserable in the future. On the positive note, I learnt a lot about the way of life in this country

Got to experience going to a state without an airport in its near vicinity. Got to experience what it’s like to be in the deepest jungle bush where even google maps imaging cannot capture the road. Got to experience how deeply ingrained corruption and indiscipline is in Nigerians from young to old. Got to experience how simple queueing, is not possible… Over and over again.

Respect rarely exists. Humility rarely exists. Shame equally rarely exists. Self-Interest exists. Before anyone gets hurt by this finding, honestly there’s a big difference between poor and middle class not to talk of upper class

They say Nigeria has a high number of graduates, I say Nigeria has a high number of graduates who were not taught quality education and lack basic common sense

They say the problem with Nigeria is it’s old leaders, I say Nigeria faces an even bigger problem when the young already show traits of the older generation clinging on to power

For the first time I got to fully interact with Nigerians from all walks of life and it has been a truly humbling experience. I am grateful to those who pushed me to do NYSC because now I know up until a year ago, I lived in a bubble when it came to ‘knowing’ my country.”

Source:
http://www.nairaplus.com/2018/04/mixed-race-nigerian-lady-blasts-nysc.html

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc OAM4J
Cc Mynd44

Re: Mixed Race Nigerian Lady Blasts The NYSC Scheme And Nigeria. by Mariangeles(f): 4:49pm On Apr 13, 2018
You can say whatever you want but you are still half Nigerian and nothing can change that!
Same goes for all those who only have bad things to say about Nigeria... You can travel the whole world and stay out there for as long as you want and change your accent but the truth remains that you are a Nigerian and nothing can change it!
It's in your blood till the day that you die!
Re: Mixed Race Nigerian Lady Blasts The NYSC Scheme And Nigeria. by shegzy08: 4:58pm On Apr 13, 2018
Taaa..if village people hear this.. I tell you ooo..seems you want to really pass out and never return
Re: Mixed Race Nigerian Lady Blasts The NYSC Scheme And Nigeria. by delishpot: 5:00pm On Apr 13, 2018
of all she typed, I only agree with the corruption and educated illiterates Nigeria boasts of as her youth and future. What do we expect when you can use bottom and money to graduate in Nigeria?
Re: Mixed Race Nigerian Lady Blasts The NYSC Scheme And Nigeria. by izaray(f): 5:02pm On Apr 13, 2018
cool
Re: Mixed Race Nigerian Lady Blasts The NYSC Scheme And Nigeria. by chukxie(m): 5:10pm On Apr 13, 2018
Like it or not, the young lady spoke the truth - The bitter truth!
Re: Mixed Race Nigerian Lady Blasts The NYSC Scheme And Nigeria. by joeaz58(m): 5:32pm On Apr 13, 2018
so true
Re: Mixed Race Nigerian Lady Blasts The NYSC Scheme And Nigeria. by muckross(m): 6:09pm On Apr 13, 2018
Cc Lalasticlala
Cc Mynd44
Re: Mixed Race Nigerian Lady Blasts The NYSC Scheme And Nigeria. by RealityShot: 9:37pm On Apr 13, 2018
She is spot on with her report! LOL NEPOTISM AND CORRUPTION since 1960
Re: Mixed Race Nigerian Lady Blasts The NYSC Scheme And Nigeria. by HoodBillionaire: 7:52am On Apr 14, 2018
bich

(1) (Reply)

Two Pretty Zimbabwean Girls Die In Car Accident While Returning From Party(Pics) / See Cultists Who Killed OOU Student & Girlfriend Arrested, Corpses Recovered / Sars Packed Three Young Men In The Boot Of This Car In Choba Portharcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.