Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,768 members, 7,820,685 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

Driver Crashes His Mercedes Benz SUV In A Freak Accident In Lagos. Photos - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Driver Crashes His Mercedes Benz SUV In A Freak Accident In Lagos. Photos (45850 Views)

Four Boys Driving Recklessly, Survive A Freak Accident In Enugu / Woman And Her Children Survive Freak Accident Between SUV And Keke In Delta. / Utility Poles Smashes Through Vehicle In Freak Accident In Kano State. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Driver Crashes His Mercedes Benz SUV In A Freak Accident In Lagos. Photos by atiku07(m): 11:06pm On Apr 13, 2018
that is an 06/07 ml350 4matic say what u know and not argue blindly

first image is an 06/07 4matic ml350 while the second is 04/05 4matic ml350

i use an 03 c240 4matic so argue based on what u know not some wiki bull shit.

however no big deal about 4matic it is way back bro the 4matic logo is just to tell u it is 4 wheel drive, however it is expensive to maintain

seenter84:

At all boss.
That na 2004 benz suv.
E no come with 4matic o.
4matic started from 2nd generation.

Wiki it

Re: Driver Crashes His Mercedes Benz SUV In A Freak Accident In Lagos. Photos by mechanics(m): 4:32am On Apr 14, 2018
I wish him speedy recovery, but he will have to pay for damages.
Re: Driver Crashes His Mercedes Benz SUV In A Freak Accident In Lagos. Photos by seenter84: 8:11am On Apr 14, 2018
atiku07:
that is an 06/07 ml350 4matic say what u know and not argue blindly

first image is an 06/07 4matic ml350 while the second is 04/05 4matic ml350

i use an 03 c240 4matic so argue based on what u know not some wiki bull shit.

however no big deal about 4matic it is way back bro the 4matic logo is just to tell u it is 4 wheel drive, however it is expensive to maintain

Benz boss
I get the 06/07 for my compound.

That 04/05 no b 4matic at all.
But na still suv.

I no argue blindly bro.

As for ur c240 na true those edition carry 4matic but that suv of 04/05 no b 4matic at all.

Bro me no argue blindly o.

My neighbour get d 04/05 but i no c where dem put d 4matic logo

Re: Driver Crashes His Mercedes Benz SUV In A Freak Accident In Lagos. Photos by Elnida: 11:43am On Apr 14, 2018
dainformant:
A freak and ghastly motor accident happened this afternoon in Lagos due to break failure. A man who was driving the Mercedes-Benz 4matic car - lost control of the vehicle and almost crashed into some shops.

According to James Adeshina, the driver was unconscious for over 30 minutes and nobody could take them to the hospital as they were reportedly taking pictures of the accident until he and one bus driver helped him to the nearest clinic.

The driver has regained consciousness and is beating treated as at the time of filing this report.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/04/driver-crashes-his-mercedes-benz-suv-in-a-freak-accident-in-lagos-photos.html

driver crashes HIS car.
I don't understand this English undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Air Force Plane Suffers Tyre Burst, Overshoots Runway (Picture) / People Push A Loaded Truck Up A Sloppy Road In Anambra (Photos, Video) / Can You Guess Where This Is Located? (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.