Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,207 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:38 AM

BBNaija Host, Ebuka, Cute In Agbada For Owambe (Photo) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija Host, Ebuka, Cute In Agbada For Owambe (Photo) (36724 Views)

#DMW: Mayorkun, Dremo And Sam Phrank Looking Good In Agbada (Photo) / Davido Looks Dope In Agbada / Female Celebrities In Agbada At 'Merry Men' Premiere; Who Wore It Best? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija Host, Ebuka, Cute In Agbada For Owambe (Photo) by ariesbull: 12:19am On Apr 14, 2018
wildkat:

Yet you guys are busy copying his styles and attire. How can an igbo man teach u how to style your own clothes? He's just being innovative with your styles just like a normal igbo man....they take over, always innovative.

Agbada isn't their style

This is their clothe Biko

Re: BBNaija Host, Ebuka, Cute In Agbada For Owambe (Photo) by PVision2020(m): 12:24am On Apr 14, 2018
CSTR1003:

Skull mining is a Yoruba culture. I definitely won't generalize.

The agbada is not and will never be from yorubaland.

You borrowed it from the fulanis who brought it into Nigeria.

There are numerous articles online to that effect.

Stop wasting my time with arguments I already destroyed.
Boy, against facts their are no arguments... selah
Good night

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija Host, Ebuka, Cute In Agbada For Owambe (Photo) by ariesbull: 12:25am On Apr 14, 2018
A Senegalese kaftan is a pullover men's robewith long bell sleeves. In the Wolof language, this robe is called a mbubb or khaftaan and in French it is called a boubou. The Senegalese caftan is an ankle length garment. It is worn with matching drawstring pants called tubayin Wolof. Normally made of cotton brocade, lace, or synthetic fabrics, these robes are common throughout West Africa. A kaftanand matching pants is called a kaftan suit.[1]The kaftan suit can be worn with a kufi cap.[2]Senegalese kaftans are formal wear in all West African countries. In the United States, some merchants sell this robe as a Senegalese style dashiki pant set or a full length dashiki pant set. Men who are members of the Hausa tribe, wear these kaftans to formal events like naming ceremonies and weddings. In the United States, a kaftan is one of three formal suits, equivalent to the tuxedo, that African-American grooms select for their weddings. The other styles being the dashikipant set, and the grand boubou, pronounced gran boo-boo.[citation needed] There are various other formal robes that are worn throughout West Africa, and with the exception of the Yoruba Gbarie robe, pronounced barry, most of these are a form of Islamic dress, see sartorial hijab. The kaftan is worn by Christians, African Jews, Muslims, and followers of African traditional religion. Furthermore, Senegalese kaftans are common among men of African descent in the African diaspora. The Senegalese kaftan is men's attire. In West Africa, and the United States, this robe is not worn by women. The women's robe is called a kaftan.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Senegalese_kaftan

https://fashionte.com/modern-senegalese-kaftan-dashiki-pant-styles/

These Yoruba boys research and stop calling agbada as theirs in Yoruba
Re: BBNaija Host, Ebuka, Cute In Agbada For Owambe (Photo) by ariesbull: 12:27am On Apr 14, 2018
CSTR1003:

That kind of agbada can never sell in Igboland.

The man looks like a ritualist. cheesy

I am done with this thread.

Don't worry about selling in igbo land...we can find a way to market it in igbo land or export it back to Yoruba land and hausa land to market

Trust aba boys

Good night
Re: BBNaija Host, Ebuka, Cute In Agbada For Owambe (Photo) by dcole73: 12:29am On Apr 14, 2018
COOL10:
. You for don give am one or two abi? undecided undecided

One corner, two positions
grin grin grin grin shocked

1 Like

Re: BBNaija Host, Ebuka, Cute In Agbada For Owambe (Photo) by Follygunners: 1:18am On Apr 14, 2018
CSTR1003:

Imitate Yoruba people. ?

You people have nothing to imitate.

You have no food worth imitating. You have no attire worth imitating. The agbada is not yours.

Even your owambe culture is not something to imitate ,though Ebuka is in showbiz and can make an exception.

I hear you... everything Yorubas do, you guys find it so worthy of adulation. Na ur culture sef to dey spray money at parties, abi?
Dude, FYI... Igbos are known to be the folks with least I.Q even behind Hausas... go figure. I'm not too surprised since it's all abt noise making and empty chest beating.
Re: BBNaija Host, Ebuka, Cute In Agbada For Owambe (Photo) by Follygunners: 1:20am On Apr 14, 2018
PVision2020:

Good night

My guy... you too much. Wa gbayi baje! cool
Re: BBNaija Host, Ebuka, Cute In Agbada For Owambe (Photo) by Follygunners: 1:21am On Apr 14, 2018
ariesbull:

Agbada isn't their style

This is their clothe Biko

See above and learn... beasts of no gender. Savage pple! Cannibals lasan... grin
Re: BBNaija Host, Ebuka, Cute In Agbada For Owambe (Photo) by Follygunners: 1:28am On Apr 14, 2018
ariesbull:

Agbada isn't a Yoruba clothe..this is a Yoruba clothe and we are not dragging this

What do you dominate again if I may ask

We dominate Igbo tribe, ethnicity, life everything you can ever think of.

You guys are wayyyyyyyyyyyy out of touch with reality and civilization that you still eat pple. No wonder statistics confirmed 60% of ur youths immigrate out of that jungle for better lives. Just imagine... 60%. shocked

It's as difficult for an average igbo to become successful in their jungle as it is for a camel to pass thru a needle's eye. Yet, you adulate ur dumb leaders and arrogant mediocres.

We create all the opportunities for y'all in the SW. Yoruba 4 Life!
Re: BBNaija Host, Ebuka, Cute In Agbada For Owambe (Photo) by Follygunners: 1:32am On Apr 14, 2018
ariesbull:

We don't own it...it's origine is from Senegal and it's called senagalese but don't worry...we are igbo we would redefine it and own our own model and specifications...we don't compete we take over

These are original igbo clothes but we would modify agbada

How many una don redefine? Same 'ol typical boasting... grin

The take over that got >2million of ur pple killed from 1967-1970 abi? The take over by cowards that ran away when reality hit.

I hear you... we sabi una wellu wellu. grin
Re: BBNaija Host, Ebuka, Cute In Agbada For Owambe (Photo) by Danwil33: 4:17am On Apr 14, 2018
Pls help a brother out.
This is not to coerce or deceive anyone to part with their money.
I am just truly in need of help.
My younger brother will be wedding at the end of this month.
I work and live in Lagos. My family members and well-wishers have contributed their quotas to support the wedding.
I took a loan which I am repaying with 50% of my salary monthly to finance a project which has not started yielding proceeds yet.
My taught these days is totally occupied with the upcoming wedding such that I frequently get scared as I have not been able to raise the money I promised to support him with. I am only hoping and believing God for a miracle.
I don’t want to be ashamed as everyone is expecting my financial support too as the elder brother.
Please reach me on 07056636441 if you are led to assist. You can get proof from me just to be sure I truly need the help.
Any amount will be appreciated as I am looking for additional 50k to add to my part salary at end of the month to enable me make the trip and also support him.
Thank you.
Re: BBNaija Host, Ebuka, Cute In Agbada For Owambe (Photo) by AFONJAPIG(m): 6:37am On Apr 14, 2018
Jh0wsef:
Una wey like free airtime. Check the link in my profile. no use big boy miss this offer. It came out yesterday or so grin
but he get deeper pocket and more brain than you tongue grin ... insult me and die by fire
Re: BBNaija Host, Ebuka, Cute In Agbada For Owambe (Photo) by anaton(m): 7:03am On Apr 14, 2018
Follygunners:

Exactly my point. He was born Igbo but, regrets being Igbo. He sure cherishes a culture that defines style at best.

At least whatever he can do to stop being Igbo, he's doing. Yoruba culture has Yorubanized 9ja sha.

Yoruba 4 Life!

He regrets being Igbo but he is yet to change his Igbo name to either English or Yoruba.
He even took an Igbo chieftaincy title instead of Yoruba.
Just because he wants to help your people ministry by wearing their attire you are hear masturbating on this thread.
Re: BBNaija Host, Ebuka, Cute In Agbada For Owambe (Photo) by Nizguy(m): 7:16am On Apr 14, 2018
dilodavid:
Bros, maybe she wan kidnap the guy. Shey u no mind

bros, I no go mind ooh. shey na woman? grin
Re: BBNaija Host, Ebuka, Cute In Agbada For Owambe (Photo) by Nizguy(m): 7:18am On Apr 14, 2018
uchman48:
will you kip kwayet?
haba Bros, na ur kwayet? abi na ur mater ni?
Re: BBNaija Host, Ebuka, Cute In Agbada For Owambe (Photo) by Nizguy(m): 7:18am On Apr 14, 2018
uchman48:
will you kip kwayet?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija Host, Ebuka, Cute In Agbada For Owambe (Photo) by Nizguy(m): 7:20am On Apr 14, 2018
philtex:

See mee see gbege o. All these slayQueens...
Hubbysnatchers.
Na so dem dey do bro.
We the singles dem no go see cheesy

me tire for dem bros. tomorrow they will start luking for men wen they have sold their hubby to married men.
Re: BBNaija Host, Ebuka, Cute In Agbada For Owambe (Photo) by Blizzy9ja: 7:22am On Apr 14, 2018
MrHistorian:
Unimpressed.
Bad belle is allowed
Re: BBNaija Host, Ebuka, Cute In Agbada For Owambe (Photo) by Nizguy(m): 7:22am On Apr 14, 2018
ovadozes:
Please do nizguy
thanks jare. u get my back

1 Like

Re: BBNaija Host, Ebuka, Cute In Agbada For Owambe (Photo) by Nizguy(m): 7:25am On Apr 14, 2018
[quote author=obainojazz post=66690195] shocked You are finer than who, your mustache that looks like where two rivers meet. [/quote

said by a bush hair.
Re: BBNaija Host, Ebuka, Cute In Agbada For Owambe (Photo) by CSTR1003: 7:46am On Apr 14, 2018
PVision2020:

Good night
It is found in south western Nigeria, but it is not of Yoruba origin.
It is also found in Northern Nigeria, Niger republic, Senegal, Gambia.

Are you an illiterate?
Re: BBNaija Host, Ebuka, Cute In Agbada For Owambe (Photo) by Follygunners: 7:51am On Apr 14, 2018
anaton:

He regrets being Igbo but he is yet to change his Igbo name to either English or Yoruba.
He even took an Igbo chieftaincy title instead of Yoruba.
Just because he wants to help your people ministry by wearing their attire you are hear masturbating on this thread.

When all of dem dem commot SW, come follow me yan.
Re: BBNaija Host, Ebuka, Cute In Agbada For Owambe (Photo) by uchman48(m): 7:57am On Apr 14, 2018
Nizguy:

u are a bad child, what do you want her to do to you
Re: BBNaija Host, Ebuka, Cute In Agbada For Owambe (Photo) by PVision2020(m): 8:36am On Apr 14, 2018
CSTR1003:

It is found in south western Nigeria, but it is not of Yoruba origin.
It is also found in Northern Nigeria, Niger republic, Senegal, Gambia.

Are you an illiterate?
That's your illiterate ancestors as recent as 1930. Thank God for lord luggard and colonization. The Hausa Fulani you love to abuse were light years ahead of you prior to colonization.
https://www.nairaland.com/3282752/1930s-igbo-men-elaborate-hairstyles/3

Re: BBNaija Host, Ebuka, Cute In Agbada For Owambe (Photo) by Kobicove(m): 9:29am On Apr 14, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Fine boy if only he wasn't married kiss kiss

Someone just made you an offer I think you should accept grin
Re: BBNaija Host, Ebuka, Cute In Agbada For Owambe (Photo) by Nobody: 9:52am On Apr 14, 2018
Nizguy:

bros, I no go mind ooh. shey na woman? grin
Yeap, na woman
Re: BBNaija Host, Ebuka, Cute In Agbada For Owambe (Photo) by tayo4ng(m): 11:43am On Apr 14, 2018
this guy is now more Yoruba than Igbo
Re: BBNaija Host, Ebuka, Cute In Agbada For Owambe (Photo) by ariesbull: 2:13pm On Apr 14, 2018
Follygunners:

How many una don redefine? Same 'ol typical boasting... grin

The take over that got >2million of ur pple killed from 1967-1970 abi? The take over by cowards that ran away when reality hit.

I hear you... we sabi una wellu wellu. grin
Wetin dis one dey talk
Re: BBNaija Host, Ebuka, Cute In Agbada For Owambe (Photo) by Nizguy(m): 5:49pm On Apr 14, 2018
dilodavid:
Yeap, na woman

Make she come kidnap me nah grin
Re: BBNaija Host, Ebuka, Cute In Agbada For Owambe (Photo) by Nizguy(m): 5:51pm On Apr 14, 2018
uchman48:
u are a bad child, what do you want her to do to you

Lol nooo. Only asked her to do me wot she would have done to Ebuka grin
Re: BBNaija Host, Ebuka, Cute In Agbada For Owambe (Photo) by Nizguy(m): 6:16pm On Apr 14, 2018
neezar:

mehn em picture funny me

And wen last I checked, ur pic wasn't on ur profile. It means u are ugly undecided
Re: BBNaija Host, Ebuka, Cute In Agbada For Owambe (Photo) by Nobody: 6:36pm On Apr 14, 2018
Nizguy:

Make she come kidnap me nah grin
Let her know.. U neva can tel

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Oluwayemisi Ajayi: Helen Prest Was My Late Husband’s Concubine - Widow To Court / Tonto Dikeh Looks Pretty In Braids / Omoni Oboli Flies Private Jet (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.