Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,711 members, 7,809,695 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:24 PM

Man Buys Smoked Fish Stuffed With Cartons In Lagos (video) - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Man Buys Smoked Fish Stuffed With Cartons In Lagos (video) (76757 Views)

What Would You Prepare With This Smoked Fish? / Man Buys Frozen Meat That Was Produced 15th Of March (Photo) / Lady Buys Fish But Is Afraid Of Eating It For Not Knowing Its Name (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Buys Smoked Fish Stuffed With Cartons In Lagos (video) by emmybernard(m): 8:07pm On Apr 14, 2018
Continue o,this one na news abeg next person
Re: Man Buys Smoked Fish Stuffed With Cartons In Lagos (video) by Offpoint: 8:07pm On Apr 14, 2018
l
Re: Man Buys Smoked Fish Stuffed With Cartons In Lagos (video) by skales67(m): 8:20pm On Apr 14, 2018
I don't believe this poo. This was concocted by bloggers. There's no way you can stuff cartons or any other thing inside smoked fish without being discovered because of the very delicate nature of the fish! It would break to pieces.

Bloggers make una dey fear God o...all for traffic.

Believe this hogwash story at your own peril.
Re: Man Buys Smoked Fish Stuffed With Cartons In Lagos (video) by ipobarecriminals: 8:20pm On Apr 14, 2018
embarassed embarassed angry Same. way some bastards. filled. Milo Can with Garri and sealed it
Re: Man Buys Smoked Fish Stuffed With Cartons In Lagos (video) by HoodBillionaire: 8:27pm On Apr 14, 2018
dem just pqckage head of fish
d remaining na carefully sealed look like fish but na paper carefully cut to size
lol
Re: Man Buys Smoked Fish Stuffed With Cartons In Lagos (video) by Lekison(m): 8:29pm On Apr 14, 2018
anyimontana:
This is it... Am leaving.. Ave had enuf
you are going no where
Re: Man Buys Smoked Fish Stuffed With Cartons In Lagos (video) by sapeleboi(m): 8:32pm On Apr 14, 2018
pls remove that logo b4 I ................................... embarassed
Re: Man Buys Smoked Fish Stuffed With Cartons In Lagos (video) by AxceX(m): 8:33pm On Apr 14, 2018
ipobarecriminals:
embarassed embarassed angry Same. way some bastards. filled. Milo Can with Garri and sealed it
U DON MEAN IT cheesy

Re: Man Buys Smoked Fish Stuffed With Cartons In Lagos (video) by Freeman50(m): 8:37pm On Apr 14, 2018
pinkycute:
This one weak me grin cheesy grin May God help us in this country....
Wow! sweerie, you look terrific.
Re: Man Buys Smoked Fish Stuffed With Cartons In Lagos (video) by Babaalawo: 8:39pm On Apr 14, 2018
My IPOB brothers at work,they've done what they are best at.
Re: Man Buys Smoked Fish Stuffed With Cartons In Lagos (video) by emerged01(m): 8:39pm On Apr 14, 2018
This is new to me. I buy smoked fish a lot,I have never come across it.
Re: Man Buys Smoked Fish Stuffed With Cartons In Lagos (video) by ipobarecriminals: 8:41pm On Apr 14, 2018
AxceX:
U DON MEAN IT cheesy
Seriously. Since den,nah so i dey open d can of anything i buy to avoid story. dat "TOUGH"
Re: Man Buys Smoked Fish Stuffed With Cartons In Lagos (video) by WarriAproko: 8:49pm On Apr 14, 2018
I suspect the owner of the site. Creating this video to generate traffic
Re: Man Buys Smoked Fish Stuffed With Cartons In Lagos (video) by shams040(m): 8:53pm On Apr 14, 2018
What new in this for God sake?

Is this the first time you will buy smoked fish or what?

Abeg shift make I pass Jor. First time cook
Re: Man Buys Smoked Fish Stuffed With Cartons In Lagos (video) by FromZeroToHero(m): 8:54pm On Apr 14, 2018
Na Buhari still cause this one?
Re: Man Buys Smoked Fish Stuffed With Cartons In Lagos (video) by Timagex(m): 9:08pm On Apr 14, 2018
Crixina:
The problem starts with us
it begins with u grin
Re: Man Buys Smoked Fish Stuffed With Cartons In Lagos (video) by Rinsola32(f): 9:18pm On Apr 14, 2018
ifyalways:
Not new.

The women stuff papers before roasting after removing the gills. Reason is to stop the fish from scattering.

I wonder too o. Something that has been on for years.

It just shows broda(s) has only been eating smoked fish without knowing what's happening in the kitchen or E no dey buy am before.

Dem come dey do the thing as if na cocaine they wan comot self ��������
Re: Man Buys Smoked Fish Stuffed With Cartons In Lagos (video) by khalidx: 9:37pm On Apr 14, 2018
drips8:

Nigerians are also huge problems to Nigeria
who do u think Is the problem of Nigeria if not Nigerians Or is it the land that spoilt itself
Re: Man Buys Smoked Fish Stuffed With Cartons In Lagos (video) by Crixina(f): 9:40pm On Apr 14, 2018
Timagex:
it begins with u grin
U don come with your wahala abi
Re: Man Buys Smoked Fish Stuffed With Cartons In Lagos (video) by Ajalekoko76(m): 9:41pm On Apr 14, 2018
Is new to OP because Buhari's regime forced U to eat our fish.na so we dey buy am,is not NEWS.
Re: Man Buys Smoked Fish Stuffed With Cartons In Lagos (video) by Nobody: 9:43pm On Apr 14, 2018
dominique:
Your watermark logo has covered over 50% of the video undecided

*edit*
Better now.
So these crooks stuff the fish with carton so that it will appear larger and it mwill be priced higher. Those ones too will be blaming bad leaders, how can a country progress when a good number of it's populace have crooked minds?

Did you not see how crooked the map of the country is? Even very hard to draw.
Re: Man Buys Smoked Fish Stuffed With Cartons In Lagos (video) by Timagex(m): 9:47pm On Apr 14, 2018
Crixina:
U don come with your wahala abi
wink[color=][/color] wink wink[color=][/color] cheesy cheesy
Re: Man Buys Smoked Fish Stuffed With Cartons In Lagos (video) by Timagex(m): 9:48pm On Apr 14, 2018
[quote author=Crixina post=66715114]U don come with your wahala abi wink wink cheesy
Re: Man Buys Smoked Fish Stuffed With Cartons In Lagos (video) by Nobody: 9:49pm On Apr 14, 2018
MemphisRaynes:
This is why Buhari is running.

From?
Re: Man Buys Smoked Fish Stuffed With Cartons In Lagos (video) by nedzuby: 9:53pm On Apr 14, 2018
I trust My Wife, she will reeeeeturn it to the seller.
Re: Man Buys Smoked Fish Stuffed With Cartons In Lagos (video) by Nobody: 10:09pm On Apr 14, 2018
dominique:
Your watermark logo has covered over 50% of the video undecided

*edit*
Better now.
So these crooks stuff the fish with carton so that it will appear larger and it mwill be priced higher. Those ones too will be blaming bad leaders, how can a country progress when a good number of it's populace have crooked minds?
Thank U Jare My Broda
Re: Man Buys Smoked Fish Stuffed With Cartons In Lagos (video) by Nobody: 10:11pm On Apr 14, 2018
ipobarecriminals:

U don't mean this... Please do you have a valid proof.
Re: Man Buys Smoked Fish Stuffed With Cartons In Lagos (video) by djl(m): 10:11pm On Apr 14, 2018
muckross:
A Nigerian man left heartbroken after discovering that the smoked fish he bought at Oja Oba, ketu, Lagos was stuffed with cartons.

Watch The Video Below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rDMmkL9cP2k

Source:
http://www.nairaplus.com/2018/04/man-buys-smoked-fishes-stuffed-with.html

Ignorance is a disease. OP, not everything is fraud. Why not find out how smoked fish is made and d purpose why papers/cartons are inserted during preparation
Re: Man Buys Smoked Fish Stuffed With Cartons In Lagos (video) by kardinalz: 10:12pm On Apr 14, 2018
Nah for traffic he buy am.
Re: Man Buys Smoked Fish Stuffed With Cartons In Lagos (video) by Nobody: 10:13pm On Apr 14, 2018
Babaalawo:
My IPOB brothers at work,they've done what they are best at.
U Too Sabi Their Work, 'with Ibo, All Authentic Wl Be Fake' Dem Blame President Pass.
Re: Man Buys Smoked Fish Stuffed With Cartons In Lagos (video) by osazsky(m): 10:16pm On Apr 14, 2018
hand work of Igbos,foolish people who will kill their brothers cos of cash,pls Nigerians we can't afford to leave this country in their hands,just imagine making an Igbo man d presidents,once dem c money anything goes,,,those of us in Niger delta pls don't agitate for dem,if d country is divided they will become d majority, we know their plans,,,,,i we prefer to remain with d north or west,,,,thak god DAT pig KANU was killed on time. kudos to d Nigeria army ,I just read DAT KANU was killed secretly by d army,we dodged a big disaster,we can't afford to give dem a chance,Edo delta, rivers don't b decieved

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Bought This Cheap Food For #800 Only Here In Lagos / If You Have Ever Eaten Any Of These Foods, You Are Old! / Hilda Baci Receives Her Plaque From Guinness World Records (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.